One Day In Heaven

Closed Thread
Old 10-15-2018, 04:22 PM
Default One Day In Heaven

Bill Gates dies and goes to heaven, where Saint Peter gives him a nice, modern six-bedroom house with a pretty little garden and a tennis court. Pleased with his lot, Bill quickly settles into the afterlife.

One day he is out walking when he bumps into a man wearing a fine tailored suit. "That's really nice," says Bill, "Where did you get it?"

"Actually," says the man, "I was given 50 of these, plus two mansions, a yacht, a golf course and four Rolls-Royces."

"Wow, were you a pope or a doctor healing the terminally ill?" asks Bill.

"No, I was the captain of the Titanic."

Bill storms off to see Saint Peter. "How come the captain of a sunken ship gets all that while I, the inventor of the Windows Operating System just gets a crummy little house?" he asks.

Saint Peter replies, "The Titanic only crashed once."
Old 10-15-2018, 07:13 PM

LOL!
Old 10-16-2018, 06:39 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck90199 View Post
Bill Gates dies and goes to heaven, where Saint Peter gives him a nice, modern six-bedroom house with a pretty little garden and a tennis court. Pleased with his lot, Bill quickly settles into the afterlife.

One day he is out walking when he bumps into a man wearing a fine tailored suit. "That's really nice," says Bill, "Where did you get it?"

"Actually," says the man, "I was given 50 of these, plus two mansions, a yacht, a golf course and four Rolls-Royces."

Bill storms off to see Saint Peter. "How come the captain of a sunken ship gets all that while I, the inventor of the Windows Operating System just gets a crummy little house?" he asks.

Love it!
Old 10-16-2018, 12:51 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck90199 View Post

That's funny!

Tags
bill, peter, saint, titanic, captain

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.