One Day In New York City

Closed Thread
Old 11-26-2018, 03:07 PM
Default One Day In New York City

A blonde walks into a bank in New York City and asks for the loan officer.

She says she's going to Europe on business for two weeks and needs to borrow $5,000.

The bank officer says the bank will need some kind of security for the loan, so the blonde hands over the keys to a new 2018 Mercedes-Benz AMG GT.

The car is parked on the street in front of the bank. She has the title, and everything checks out. The bank agrees to accept the car as collateral for the loan.

The bank's president and its officers all enjoy a good laugh at the blonde for using a $152,000 Benz as collateral against a $5,000 Loan.

An employee of the bank then proceeds to drive the Benz into the bank's underground garage and parks it there.

Two weeks later, the blonde returns. She repays the $5,000 and the interest, which comes to $15.41.

The loan officer says, "Miss, we are very happy to have had your business, and this transaction has worked out very nicely, but we are a little puzzled. While you were away, we checked you out and found that you are a multimillionaire. What puzzles us is, why would you bother to borrow $5,000?"

The blonde replies, "Where else in New York City can I park my car for two weeks for only $15.41 and expect it to be there when I return?"
Old 11-26-2018, 07:28 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,295 Times in 2,044 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck90199 View Post
A blonde walks into a bank in New York City and asks for the loan officer.

She says she's going to Europe on business for two weeks and needs to borrow $5,000.

The bank officer says the bank will need some kind of security for the loan, so the blonde hands over the keys to a new 2018 Mercedes-Benz AMG GT.

The car is parked on the street in front of the bank. She has the title, and everything checks out. The bank agrees to accept the car as collateral for the loan.

The bank's president and its officers all enjoy a good laugh at the blonde for using a $152,000 Benz as collateral against a $5,000 Loan.

An employee of the bank then proceeds to drive the Benz into the bank's underground garage and parks it there.

Two weeks later, the blonde returns. She repays the $5,000 and the interest, which comes to $15.41.

The loan officer says, "Miss, we are very happy to have had your business, and this transaction has worked out very nicely, but we are a little puzzled. While you were away, we checked you out and found that you are a multimillionaire. What puzzles us is, why would you bother to borrow $5,000?"

The blonde replies, "Where else in New York City can I park my car for two weeks for only $15.41 and expect it to be there when I return?"
That was one smart blonde. The Valedictorians of several of my U of MN Law School Classes were very attractive blonde women. I have a law school classmate who was kind of a friend in law school who is now probably the best immigration lawyer on the West Coast or one of them. She is a very skinny blonde woman from the Twin Cities.
Old 11-27-2018, 12:30 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
That was one smart blonde. The Valedictorians of several of my U of MN Law School Classes were very attractive blonde women. I have a law school classmate who was kind of a friend in law school who is now probably the best immigration lawyer on the West Coast or one of them. She is a very skinny blonde woman from the Twin Cities.
And you ended up in the villages
Old 11-27-2018, 01:00 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan the man View Post
And you ended up in the villages
This is the perfect place for what I have been trying to do. A lot better than Palm Harbor, FL; Rohnert Park, CA; or Dinkytown just outside of the University of Minnesota campus in the Twin Cities.

And I run into a cute blonde every so often.

I will bet that a lot of the U of MN Gophers though are quite excited by what I have been doing as I am mainly using contacts I acquired while there but also some at BYU Law School; the University of Denver College of Education; and especially at the University of Nevada, Reno. Howard Rosenberg

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 11-27-2018 at 01:05 PM.
Old 11-27-2018, 01:20 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,661 Times in 727 Posts

Quote:
This is the perfect place for what I have been trying to do. A lot better than Palm Harbor, FL; Rohnert Park, CA; or Dinkytown just outside of the University of Minnesota campus in the Twin Cities.

And I run into a cute blonde every so often.

I will bet that a lot of the U of MN Gophers though are quite excited by what I have been doing as I am mainly using contacts I acquired while there but also some at BYU Law School; the University of Denver College of Education; and especially at the University of Nevada, Reno. Howard Rosenberg
You need to be more careful driving.
Old 11-27-2018, 01:30 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWGUY View Post
You need to be more careful driving.

Hey CW maybe she was the one on the MMP from the other day????
Old 11-27-2018, 02:37 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Hey CW maybe she was the one on the MMP from the other day????
There was a quite beautiful blonde who would almost always smile at me at Doggie Doo Run Run. She was studying to pass her Medical Boards for Physical Therapy. And exercising her two pooches. She passed her boards and got a good job up in PA. She seemed to know something about me that some others have not figured out just yet.

She seemed a little too young for me though. That is why I did not do anything about all those very nice smiles she had for me other than just say hello and see how she was doing with her studies. My blonde nurse friend talked to her quite a bit more. The blonde nurse friend is around but just a friend. I doubt if she bothers reading Talk of the Villages even though I have asked her to take a look on occasion.

And got a beaming smile from a former U of MN student who had transferred to a different Minnesota school to study biochemistry . This was in 2013 or so and she was the grand daughter of a friend at Doggie Doo Run Run. She also seemed to have caught onto something. And this was in 2013!!!

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 11-27-2018 at 02:49 PM.
Old 12-09-2018, 12:19 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
There was a quite beautiful blonde who would almost always smile at me at Doggie Doo Run Run. She was studying to pass her Medical Boards for Physical Therapy. And exercising her two pooches. She passed her boards and got a good job up in PA. She seemed to know something about me that some others have not figured out just yet.

She seemed a little too young for me though. That is why I did not do anything about all those very nice smiles she had for me other than just say hello and see how she was doing with her studies. My blonde nurse friend talked to her quite a bit more. The blonde nurse friend is around but just a friend. I doubt if she bothers reading Talk of the Villages even though I have asked her to take a look on occasion.

And got a beaming smile from a former U of MN student who had transferred to a different Minnesota school to study biochemistry . This was in 2013 or so and she was the grand daughter of a friend at Doggie Doo Run Run. She also seemed to have caught onto something. And this was in 2013!!!
You and I have something in common!

When I go to Publix on a Tuesday at 937am a older gentleman with a gray beard and a small moustache smiles at me. I wink.

On Wednesdays when I venture out at 941am a chunkier older man smiles at me at the Lynnhaven post office. Of course he was probably a senior in college the day I was born. What a beautiful, grand day that was. It was in the Fall and the colors were GORGEOUS on the trees. All the shiny new colors, like orange and red and yellow.

And well, then there is always Fridays when I go to Starbucks and order a macchiato made with almond milk. There is a wonderful older man with a cowboy moustache that practically falls off his chair when I walk in. I like him the best. His hair reminds me of my college sweetheart, with kind brown eyes. And I digress...

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk
Old 12-09-2018, 11:34 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,493 Times in 1,903 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

How we absorb the world around us is different for each of us.

I thought the joke was funny and it led Tal to ponder Blondes. And it made Fraugoofy to ponder some folks she met along the way.

And it made me think when I was a blonde. THAT was great fun.
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	Teaching days.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	27.4 KB
ID:	77698  

Last edited by graciegirl; 12-09-2018 at 11:45 AM.
Old 12-09-2018, 11:41 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,244 Times in 707 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
Joke was very funny, and in response to this post, I offer this...

While it’s true that everyone perceives reality differently, reality could care less about our perceptions. Reality does not change to adapt to our viewpoints; reality is what is.

Reality is fact.

Reality is truth.
Old 12-09-2018, 11:46 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
Nicely put graciegirl. Depends a lot on our life experiences I would guess. And how tolerant we are of others' views as well as how open minded. I have read enough books to get those four degrees I have now and also took a lot of other classes after getting these and I often go into situations that challenge my world view like my chosing BYU Law School when a Lutheran as well as my few hours arguing with the Unification Church after I got tricked by a very charming black man who ran the Northern Nevada Unification Church who said we would be talking Philosophy with a group of eager students. We were not. But I wanted to see what would happen with that. It seemed more like indoctrination rather than the critical thinking you find in Philosophy courses.

Reading a lot of books does expose you to the ideas of many different people.

I have met a lot of very gifted and smart blonde women especially at the U of MN. They abound there.

I also went to five schools in five different states to earn these four degrees so I have been exposed to many different professors of many different subjects.
Old 12-10-2018, 03:22 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,507 Times in 677 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraugoofy View Post
You and I have something in common!

When I go to Publix on a Tuesday at 937am a older gentleman with a gray beard and a small moustache smiles at me. I wink.

On Wednesdays when I venture out at 941am a chunkier older man smiles at me at the Lynnhaven post office. Of course he was probably a senior in college the day I was born. What a beautiful, grand day that was. It was in the Fall and the colors were GORGEOUS on the trees. All the shiny new colors, like orange and red and yellow.

And well, then there is always Fridays when I go to Starbucks and order a macchiato made with almond milk. There is a wonderful older man with a cowboy moustache that practically falls off his chair when I walk in. I like him the best. His hair reminds me of my college sweetheart, with kind brown eyes. And I digress...

There was this one time at band camp......

Old 12-10-2018, 03:27 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,398 Times in 2,256 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore View Post

There was this one time at band camp......

Please don't tell us what you did with that flute..

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Closed Thread

Tags
bank, blonde, loan, $5, 000, city

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.