Thoughts From Random Stuff

Closed Thread
Old 06-21-2020, 07:26 AM
Default Thoughts From Random Stuff

From Random stuff

1. So let me get this straight, there’s no cure for a virus that can be killed by sanitizer and hand soap?

2. Is it too early to put up the Christmas tree yet? I have run out of things to do.

3. When this virus thing is over with, I still want some of you to stay away from me.

4. If these last months have taught us anything, it’s that stupidity travels faster than any virus on the planet, particularly among politicians and bureaucrats.

5. Just wait a second – so what your telling me is that my chance of surviving all this is directly linked to the common sense of others? You’re kidding, right!

6. People are scared getting fined or arrested for congregating in crowds. As if catching a deadly disease and dyinga horrible death wasn’t enough of a deterrent.

7. If you believe all this will end and we will get back to normal once we reopen everything, raise your hand. Now slap yourself with it.

8. Another Saturday night in the house and I just realized the trash goes out more than me.

9. Whoever decided a liquor store is more essential than a hair salon is obviously a bald-headed alcoholic.

10. Remember when you were little and all your underwear had the days of the week on them. Those would be helpful right now.

11. The spread of Covid-19 is based on two factors: 1. How dense the population is and 2. How dense the population is.

12. Remember all those times when you wished the weekend would last forever? Well, wish granted. Happy now?

13. It may take a village to raise a child, but I swear it’s going to take a whole vineyard to home school one.

14. Did a big load of pajamas so I would have enough clean work clothes for this week.
Share this:
Old 06-21-2020, 08:22 AM
Sage
Thanked 14,027 Times in 5,325 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksonbrown View Post
From Random stuff

1. So let me get this straight, there’s no cure for a virus that can be killed by sanitizer and hand soap?

2. Is it too early to put up the Christmas tree yet? I have run out of things to do.

3. When this virus thing is over with, I still want some of you to stay away from me.

4. If these last months have taught us anything, it’s that stupidity travels faster than any virus on the planet, particularly among politicians and bureaucrats.

5. Just wait a second – so what your telling me is that my chance of surviving all this is directly linked to the common sense of others? You’re kidding, right!

6. People are scared getting fined or arrested for congregating in crowds. As if catching a deadly disease and dyinga horrible death wasn’t enough of a deterrent.

7. If you believe all this will end and we will get back to normal once we reopen everything, raise your hand. Now slap yourself with it.

8. Another Saturday night in the house and I just realized the trash goes out more than me.

9. Whoever decided a liquor store is more essential than a hair salon is obviously a bald-headed alcoholic.

10. Remember when you were little and all your underwear had the days of the week on them. Those would be helpful right now.

11. The spread of Covid-19 is based on two factors: 1. How dense the population is and 2. How dense the population is.

12. Remember all those times when you wished the weekend would last forever? Well, wish granted. Happy now?

13. It may take a village to raise a child, but I swear it’s going to take a whole vineyard to home school one.

14. Did a big load of pajamas so I would have enough clean work clothes for this week.
Share this:
Very good thanks for posting
Old 06-21-2020, 12:17 PM
Sage

Nicely done. Thanks
Old 06-21-2020, 12:25 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,022 Times in 454 Posts

Thanks and I love your new signature line.
Old 06-21-2020, 01:42 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,477 Times in 548 Posts

Old 06-21-2020, 02:20 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,653 Times in 1,496 Posts

Thank you for brightening my day.
Old 06-22-2020, 05:00 AM

Well done. Thanks for good humor.
Old 06-22-2020, 05:37 AM

very enjoyed!!
Old 06-22-2020, 06:09 AM

If you thought that was humor, man did you miss the point!
Old 06-22-2020, 06:33 AM

Item #4 says it all.........
Old 06-22-2020, 06:36 AM

Some really great common sense quotes, thanks.
Old 06-22-2020, 06:41 AM
theruizs

Thanks! Great points, and the humor helps to ease the pain of them.
Old 06-22-2020, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksonbrown View Post
from random stuff

2. Is it too early to put up the christmas tree yet? I have run out of things to do.

3. When this virus thing is over with, i still want some of you to stay away from me.

8. Another saturday night in the house and i just realized the trash goes out more than me.

11. The spread of covid-19 is based on two factors: 1. How dense the population is and 2. How dense the population is.

13. It may take a village to raise a child, but i swear it’s going to take a whole vineyard to home school one.

14. Did a big load of pajamas so i would have enough clean work clothes for this week.
Share this:
lmaooooooo????????????????????????
Old 06-22-2020, 06:59 AM
Veteran member

Wait …. wait ….. wait a minute ----- Is there any way that I can politicize this?

Great random thoughts. Thanks!
Old 06-22-2020, 07:26 AM

Brilliant my thoughts exactly
Closed Thread

Tags
virus, population, dense, it’s, remember

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.