The Thread About NOTHING

Old 05-24-2018, 08:20 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,318 Times in 2,055 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
Wow! Now that's some interesting news. On that note, let's hope this time your hoping is not for NOTHING.
Would be cool for Las Vegas. I have relatives in both the DC area and Vegas though. Not for NOTHING both of these cities are very excessive as to more glitter than substance.
Old 05-24-2018, 08:49 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Sorry for your NOTHING loss. And sorry to say I had to look up who the Bolts were. Never kept up with hockey all that much. Didn't even know there were any other teams besides the Flyers and the Penguins.
The Bolts Normally Play The NUTS. They couldn't play them last night because they were loose. Nothing worse than loose Nuts so I've heard. I couldn't help myself. The Devil made me do it. ALA Flip Wilson.
Old 05-24-2018, 08:52 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
The Bolts Normally Play The NUTS. They couldn't play them last night because they were loose. Nothing worse than loose Nuts so I've heard. I couldn't help myself. The Devil made me do it. ALA Flip Wilson.
One nut loose in an engine is a noisy thing and not for NOTHING.

One nut loose in a mental ward is also a noisy affair.
Old 05-24-2018, 09:03 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
One nut loose in an engine is a noisy thing and not for NOTHING.

One nut loose in a mental ward is also a noisy affair.
You 2 certainly are on a roll this morning (uh-oh, I almost hear another joke coming).

Anyway, you will give our Kommander NOTHING but some fun reading when he tunes in this morning.
Old 05-24-2018, 09:27 AM
Sage

Quote:
Good morning, everyone! It is Thursday. To be more precise, the Thursday before Memorial Day weekend.

Last night we threw all we had at our fellow NOTHING, Big Al, but apparently without success. Although disappointed, I understand his stance as he mourns his "little buddy". Thankfully, he still has Mary Ann to console him. Don't worry, Big Al, the island is not that big - our Gilligan will find his way home before you know it.
My wives hairdresser's, cousin's, brother in law's, sister's landscaper heard that Thurston Howell III was having a unsanctioned relationship with The Professor on the northwest side of the island all brought on by saggy coconuts brought to the Howell Love Shack by Mrs. Howell.

There is no doubt that our "Little Buddy" can outrun anyone on the Island except Mrs Howell, she was a star in Track & Field magazine sometime in the early 1960's. She was also the #1 National Javelin Catcher from 1958 till 1962. That' why she's in charge of catching fish with a spear. Very seldomly are these tidbits mentioned but additionally Mrs. Howell was the Centerfold in Field & Streams & Popular Mechanics in the July 1958 editions.

She has a thing for mechanically inclined recently retired men and will set a snare for our boy somewhere on the Wioooootteee Island!
Old 05-24-2018, 09:38 AM
Sage

P.S. Thurston Howell III owns a home in The Villages. He is a Valued food critic and the taxes and amenities fees on his expansive estate are paid up for 60 years in advance. Almost like he knew he would be shipwrecked on W Island. Possible reality Television show idea??? Don't say no because as we know and prove daily Nothing is possible. I mean Anything. Sorry I'll try harderer.

I changed my breakfast to Honey Nut Cheerios this morning and feel energized. It is the Medley Crunch Whole Grain Variety. I have heard that a Light Bulb is always brightest just before it goes out. I hope not cause I have a whole lot of teasing left to do and take.
Old 05-24-2018, 09:42 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,421 Times in 2,268 Posts

Quote:
From what I hear, the older they get the looser they become..

I'm sure I'll get in NOTHING but trouble from Abby for that..

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 05-24-2018, 09:43 AM
Sage

Quote:
My wives hairdresser's, cousin's, brother in law's, sister's landscaper heard that Thurston Howell III was having a unsanctioned relationship with The Professor on the northwest side of the island all brought on by saggy coconuts brought to the Howell Love Shack by Mrs. Howell.

There is no doubt that our "Little Buddy" can outrun anyone on the Island except Mrs Howell, she was a star in Track & Field magazine sometime in the early 1960's. She was also the #1 National Javelin Catcher from 1958 till 1962. That' why she's in charge of catching fish with a spear. Very seldomly are these tidbits mentioned but additionally Mrs. Howell was the Centerfold in Field & Streams & Popular Mechanics in the July 1958 editions.

She has a thing for mechanically inclined recently retired men and will set a snare for our boy somewhere on the Wioooootteee Island!
Quote:
P.S. Thurston Howell III owns a home in The Villages. He is a Valued food critic and the taxes and amenities fees on his expansive estate are paid up for 60 years in advance. Almost like he knew he would be shipwrecked on W Island. Possible reality Television show idea??? Don't say no because as we know and prove daily Nothing is possible. I mean Anything. Sorry I'll try harderer.

I changed my breakfast to Honey Nut Cheerios this morning and feel energized. It is the Medley Crunch Whole Grain Variety. I have heard that a Light Bulb is always brightest just before it goes out. I hope not cause I have a whole lot of teasing left to do and take.
Are you sure it was just the Cheerios? It looks like you might have gotten NOTHING but a good night's sleep to boot..

Old 05-24-2018, 09:46 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
From what I hear, the older they get the looser they become..

I'm sure I'll get in NOTHING but trouble from Abby for that..
This is not Nothing so I better warn you now B/4 I forget. The water in all The Villages toilet are set to an abnormally high level!
Can you pick up what I'm laying down?

Strange thing, it only affect men.
Old 05-24-2018, 09:46 AM
Sage

I'd love to stick around today and see how far the tales of Nucky can go, but I need to go generate some monetary NOTHING. Catch you all later..

Old 05-24-2018, 09:49 AM
Sage

Quote:
This is not Nothing so I better warn you now B/4 I forget. The water in all The Villages toilet are set to an abnormally high level!
Can you pick up what I'm laying down?
Yeah, when I was using the urinal at Mouse world, the guy next to me says "Boy that water is cold". My reply: "It's NOTHING but deep too"..

Old 05-24-2018, 09:53 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
Are you sure it was just the Cheerios? It looks like you might have gotten NOTHING but a good night's sleep to boot..
New headgear on the Ccrap machine and the Oxygen turned up. Like a Hyperbolic Chamber. Wowieee. Gonna Jog to the pool.

On second though I'm gonna burn out by noon. I'm gonna chill on that last idea.
Old 05-24-2018, 10:29 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

I guess I should try mentioning the island more often. NOTHING like stimulating some imagination on here.

Tales of Nucky - I kinda like the sound of that.
Old 05-24-2018, 01:21 PM
Sage

Quote:
New headgear on the Ccrap machine and the Oxygen turned up. Like a Hyperbolic Chamber. Wowieee. Gonna Jog to the pool.

On second though I'm gonna burn out by noon. I'm gonna chill on that last idea.
The Nucky NOTHING account is now down to 98.. lol

Old 05-24-2018, 02:58 PM
Sage

Quote:
I guess I should try mentioning the island more often. NOTHING like stimulating some imagination on here.

Tales of Nucky - I kinda like the sound of that.
Nucky on NOTHING's Island. I have chatted with the actress who played Mary Ann on Facebook a little bit. Not recently though. She is from Reno, Nevada and was Miss Nevada around 1959. 1959 Miss Nevada Dawn Wells | Miss Nevada We did not talk about the NOTHING thread nor about anything she would remember.

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.