The Thread About NOTHING

Old 07-16-2018, 11:55 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henryk View Post
I would love NOTHING better than cooking classes. In particular but in no particular order:
Pies, cakes, breads
Korean
Spanish
Indian
Cuban

I could go on...
The Ancient Olive in LSL does some cooking classes. They are not listed on their website but you can sign up in the store for email notifications.

It would be NOTHING but great though to have Tomwed do some since the recipes he posted that I have tried have been fairly simple and delicious.
Old 07-16-2018, 01:49 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Wonder where Mr K is today............did I do NOTHING but scare him off with my claws?
Old 07-16-2018, 03:48 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,417 Times in 2,267 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henryk View Post
I recently was told about Stokes seafood off Main Street in Leesburg. It was NOTHING but FABULOUS, and I do not use the f-word lightly! Amazing selection of fresh fish and shellfish.
Excellent.. Hopefully they'll still be around when we get there.. Which will be NOTHING but way before Abby.. lol

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 07-16-2018, 03:51 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
Wonder where Mr K is today............did I do NOTHING but scare him off with my claws?
I'm here.. TOTV was giving me fits this morning so I couldn't post NOTHING..

Your itty bitty claws don't scare me..

Old 07-16-2018, 04:06 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
I'm here.. TOTV was giving me fits this morning so I couldn't post NOTHING..

Your itty bitty claws don't scare me..
Forgiven this time......actually I was having NOTHING but problems mid-morning myself. I thought maybe the idea of us placing bets shut the system down......lol
Old 07-16-2018, 04:39 PM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALnLEIA View Post
Been lurking a long time. Read many posts. I do not understand this NOTHING.

YET.
Welcome I am sure you will catch on quickly. NOTHING is easier.
Old 07-16-2018, 04:50 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALnLEIA View Post
Been lurking a long time. Read many posts. I do not understand this NOTHING.

YET.
Welcome to NOTHING.. Please understand that you're likely to come under the utmost scrutiny due to some recent events of new posters finding NOTHING right away.

If you are indeed a new poster I look forward to getting to know you.

If on the off chance this is your 9th or 10th username in the past week, please respect the sentence handed down by the moderators and not risk getting this thread shut down..

Old 07-16-2018, 05:02 PM
TOTV Moderator

Quote:
Welcome to NOTHING.. Please understand that you're likely to come under the utmost scrutiny due to some recent events of new posters finding NOTHING right away.

If you are indeed a new poster I look forward to getting to know you.

If on the off chance this is your 9th or 10th username in the past week, please respect the sentence handed down by the moderators and not risk getting this thread shut down..
You are very wise, Kommander Ken. We have been NOTHING but exasperated squashing these endless reincarnations. Fair warning, next time we have to do our whack-a-mole routine, this thread will be shut down.

I hope your former compatriot cares enough about your fun thread to finally cease and desist.

This post violates our principles about publicly discussing site admin actions, but, thus far, nothing else has worked. We would request that you not further discuss this post and please continue on with your fun topics.

Thanks for your understanding ... we are trying hard to keep this thread alive.

Old 07-16-2018, 05:06 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

We are all on Tripppllleee Nothing Ultra Violet Violation Probation until we prove that we are trustworthy enough to proceed properly. The violation will really be bad. 18.5% 0f your next SS check. NOTHING but 8.5% will come to me as an administration fee which I will bank and when everyone finally moves here. (Yawn) we shall cruise to Cuba and dine on Tilapia and Steak And Shakes around the clock. What a life!
Old 07-16-2018, 05:15 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
We are all on Tripppllleee Nothing Ultra Violet Violation Probation until we prove that we are trustworthy enough to proceed properly. The violation will really be bad. 18.5% 0f your next SS check. NOTHING but 8.5% will come to me as an administration fee which I will bank and when everyone finally moves here. (Yawn) we shall cruise to Cuba and dine on Tilapia and Steak And Shakes around the clock. What a life!
Thank goodness I don't get a SS check.. So you get NOTHING..

Old 07-16-2018, 05:34 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
K is so rude. You can have 18.5% of mine.

Unfortunately, that would amount to NOTHING as well.
Old 07-16-2018, 05:36 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
K is so rude. You can have 18.5% of mine.

Unfortunately, that would amount to NOTHING as well.
I'm not rude I'm honest.. You're NOTHING but just leading him on..

Old 07-16-2018, 05:49 PM
Sage

I would like to teach a cooking class. It will need a catchy name with the word "Nothing" in it.

I have thought about this a many times over many years. I'll do whatever is requested but if I was to put together a series of lessons I think I would start the class in the grocery store. I see what's marked down and go from there. I breeze by the fresh veggies and look at the meat marked down. Then I pair up the veggies and finally the carbs and fiber. Next it's cuisine, Mexican? Chinese?, something original?

I freeze everything I can after it's butchered. And if I have bones I'll make broth. I could go on and on. I have a tight budget but what I do can easily be applied if price doesn't matter.
Old 07-16-2018, 05:57 PM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomwed View Post
I would like to teach a cooking class. It will need a catchy name with the word "Nothing" in it.

I have thought about this a many times over many years. I'll do whatever is requested but if I was to put together a series of lessons I think I would start the class in the grocery store. I see what's marked down and go from there. I breeze by the fresh veggies and look at the meat marked down. Then I pair up the veggies and finally the carbs and fiber. Next it's cuisine, Mexican? Chinese?, something original?

I freeze everything I can after it's butchered. And if I have bones I'll make broth. I could go on and on. I have a tight budget but what I do can easily be applied if price doesn't matter.
The key to your talent is that you can do this, look at food and know what to do with it. I cannot go into a market without having a specific recipe in mind and most of the recipes I see are too intimidating. I am NOTHING but envious of that ability.
Old 07-16-2018, 05:59 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
I'm not rude I'm honest.. You're NOTHING but just leading him on..
I was trying to keep it NOTHING but positive. I didn't want to talk about the charges for those who aren't on the SS train. That news is coming tomorrow. It's rough. Sorry!

I'd bet my NOTHING life that wasn't our old friend before, No Way. We are going to peacefully exist and whack NOTHING. Peace Out!

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.