The Thread About NOTHING

Old 07-17-2018, 08:19 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,417 Times in 2,267 Posts

See you guys tonight. Have NOTHING but a wonderful last day in TV, Abby..

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 07-17-2018, 08:41 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
Yeah.. Heading over to Whidbey Island.. It's NOTHING but a nice drive and I get to go over Deception Pass.. NOTHING but beautiful views..
Deception Pass, Whitey Bulger Island, maybe you’re here already? Maybe you won that? What is the hell is the bet anyway?
Old 07-17-2018, 08:51 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Deception Pass, Whitey Bulger Island, maybe you’re here already? Maybe you won that? What is the hell is the bet anyway?
Oh dear no NOTHING
Old 07-17-2018, 10:10 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
Oh dear no NOTHING
No Bet NOTHING Peace, Let’s get this straight, today please. We need the “Bet” to be Quarterized and Notarized. No daylight in the end result and a way to hold the proceedings from the wager. I would do it but my parole officer said no.
Old 07-17-2018, 12:23 PM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
No Bet NOTHING Peace, Let’s get this straight, today please. We need the “Bet” to be Quarterized and Notarized. No daylight in the end result and a way to hold the proceedings from the wager. I would do it but my parole officer said no.
NOTHING but a weeks vacation on the island with Maryann or in Abby's case the Professor or Gilligan her choice.
Old 07-17-2018, 01:36 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
NOTHING but a weeks vacation on the island with Maryann or in Abby's case the Professor or Gilligan her choice.
Probably not Gilligan. From what I understand from previous NOTHING posts he would rather be with K on the island than me. Somehow I don't think Gilligan would be on K's list though.

I'm thinking someone (K) should owe someone else (me) at least a very nice dinner when they finally get here. Spouses included, of course. We don't want any rumors developing in NOTHINGVILLE.
Old 07-17-2018, 03:18 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Didn't get to spend as much time as I would have liked in the most northern part of TV today, but enjoyed what i did get to see. As my cousin said it is an often times forgotten gem. With the new builds going up around there, and some beautiful lake views I can see the value it offers. Of course the Orange Blossom pool is beautiful! NOTHING but a fun adventure.

Although I have to say, K's adventure sounds like NOTHING but spectacular. Try going over THAT bridge with a golf cart, Nucky!

Last edited by Abby10; 07-17-2018 at 03:23 PM.
Old 07-17-2018, 03:25 PM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
Didn't get to spend as much time as I would have liked in the most northern part of TV today, but enjoyed what i did get to see. As my cousin said it is an often times forgotten gem. With the new builds going up around there, and some beautiful lake views I can see the value it offers. Of course the Orange Blossom pool is spectacular. NOTHING but a fun adventure.
Nucky will be NOTHING but delighted that you enjoyed your time in the Historic section. It is quite nice and a very convenient location right on 441 and near Spanish Springs.
Old 07-17-2018, 05:43 PM
Sage

Quote:
I have a list longer than my arm of women I'd rather spend a week on an Island with before Mary Ann. She means NOTHING to me..

Old 07-17-2018, 05:47 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
Didn't get to spend as much time as I would have liked in the most northern part of TV today, but enjoyed what i did get to see. As my cousin said it is an often times forgotten gem. With the new builds going up around there, and some beautiful lake views I can see the value it offers. Of course the Orange Blossom pool is beautiful! NOTHING but a fun adventure.

Although I have to say, K's adventure sounds like NOTHING but spectacular. Try going over THAT bridge with a golf cart, Nucky!
Google Deception pass and Deception pass bridge.. It was NOTHING but a nice drive. Too bad it was for work..

Old 07-17-2018, 05:48 PM
Sage

And I can't tell you how relieved I was to see NOTHING still chugging along when I got home..

Old 07-17-2018, 05:52 PM
Sage

Quote:
Nucky will be NOTHING but delighted that you enjoyed your time in the Historic section. It is quite nice and a very convenient location right on 441 and near Spanish Springs.

Going over The Big Bridge is a little nerve-wracking the first 500 times but it gets easier. Once you expect someone to be in your lane then it's not so bad.

I just hope that nobody ends up with Mr. Howell III on the Island as rumor has it that it wood b a great disappointment. He hasn't had any wind in his Coconut Tree in years.
He is the only one who is not suspect in The Great Mary Ann Debacle of 2018. We think we have it down to a person on TOTV'S. He is a mild-mannered all around good guy who is an Angel helping out his parent in The Villages at their home. The DNA test is due back on Friday. He is a smart dude. Please, no guessing until next we get the test result's. Peace Out! The babies first words are either WILLLSSSOONNN or Unga Bunga Bunga and a Bunga Bunga Binga BangedHer! It would be a big NOTHING.
Old 07-17-2018, 05:58 PM
fw102807

Quote:
Google Deception pass and Deception pass bridge.. It was NOTHING but a nice drive. Too bad it was for work..
That is God's country. That is like New England beautiful in the summer, mountains, ocean, quaint towns but nasty in the winter if you don't like cold and snow. NOTHING but Florida for me.
Old 07-17-2018, 06:01 PM
fw102807

Quote:
And I can't tell you how relieved I was to see NOTHING still chugging along when I got home..

I think all the NOTHING members have mastered chill.
Old 07-17-2018, 06:23 PM
Sage

This meal costs practically nothing. At Aldi's buy a bag of Priano Pipe Regate. imported pasta shells. cook 1/2 bag according to instructions. For the broth I used 3 bouillon cubes a cup and a half of water, 1 carrot cut in quarters and 2 in pieces, 1/2 onion, 1/2 can red kidney beans and 4 baby portabella mushrooms. Boil the veggies in the broth and add 1 T vinegar, 1 T soy sauce, 1 t hot sauce. I take some of the kidney beans 3 T and smash them with a fork on a cutting board to make the broth thicker. Before serving toss for a little while. The beans find there way in side the shells. That makes enough for 3 servings. [it tastes just as good at room temperature]

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.