The Thread About NOTHING

Old 08-02-2018, 05:43 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,417 Times in 2,267 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
K, did you come home, log in here, and NOTHING but fall asleep? Hope you're feeling better.....
It was NOTHING but pouring rain so I escaped to sit it out in my truck for awhile and logged in with my phone. I hate posting with my phone. I'm home now. Gonna order pizza for dinner..

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!

Last edited by Kenswing; 08-02-2018 at 06:19 PM.
Old 08-02-2018, 07:04 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
It was NOTHING but pouring rain so I escaped to sit it out in my truck for awhile and logged in with my phone. I hate posting with my phone. I'm home now. Gonna order pizza for dinner..
I'm home now too. Hubby is at the Phillies game probably hoping it doesn't get rained out - not looking too promising out there.

I don't like posting with my phone either but since I was just babysitting at the store today I had time to check in. Well, babysitting and trying out the seat lift chairs with the "kids" in the store - that's NOTHING but anyone under 40 for me. We have these great new models that put you in different zones - TV viewing, sleep mode, and my favorite the Zero Gravity mode with an extra stretch that cracks your back. K, you probably could have used that today.
Old 08-02-2018, 07:29 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
I really wish I was one of those people that just loved to exercise but I have to NOTHING but force myself to do it. I have tried everything Zumba, Curves, Jazzercise, etc but I have the heart of a couch potato. I just want to sit with a book.
I can't say I'm really much of a couch potato, but I'll admit I've never sat so much since I started on NOTHING. It's a terrible addiction. I decided I have to do something about that when I get to TV - I'm going to buy a stand-up desk.
Old 08-02-2018, 08:11 PM
Sage

Quote:
I'm home now too. Hubby is at the Phillies game probably hoping it doesn't get rained out - not looking too promising out there.

I don't like posting with my phone either but since I was just babysitting at the store today I had time to check in. Well, babysitting and trying out the seat lift chairs with the "kids" in the store - that's NOTHING but anyone under 40 for me. We have these great new models that put you in different zones - TV viewing, sleep mode, and my favorite the Zero Gravity mode with an extra stretch that cracks your back. K, you probably could have used that today.
Maybe when we all get to TV your hubby and I could go to some Rays games..

NOTHING doing getting me anywhere near one of those zero gravity contraptions..

Old 08-02-2018, 08:23 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Pain is the enemy, the Big Beautiful Pool is the answer to half of my pain. Sometimes it is hard to think of finishing out my time like this. I’m going to beat this if it’s the last thing I do. I’m tired of all the medicine. For today it is the answer but not for ever.

Can pain make you forget to put NOTHING in your post? At least I’d have a reason! I’m about due for a real screw up. It’s been a while.
Old 08-02-2018, 08:25 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
Maybe when we all get to TV your hubby and I could go to some Rays games..

NOTHING doing getting me anywhere near one of those zero gravity contraptions..
He'll go anywhere as long as you're paying - lol. Seriously, I'm sure he would enjoy that. He's easy to be with and likes doing all kinds of things. He's not one to sit home and do NOTHING.

Btw, they are not contraptions! They're seat lift chairs - You know, like old people buy because they have a hard time getting up?!? Believe me, if you sat in the one called "the cloud" and reclined to your ZG zone, you would be out in 2 seconds.
Old 08-02-2018, 08:37 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Pain is the enemy, the Big Beautiful Pool is the answer to half of my pain. Sometimes it is hard to think of finishing out my time like this. I’m going to beat this if it’s the last thing I do. I’m tired of all the medicine. For today it is the answer but not for ever.

Can pain make you forget to put NOTHING in your post? At least I’d have a reason! I’m about due for a real screw up. It’s been a while.
I think pool exercise is great! My husband and I did the water aerobics class with Larry at the Savannah pool some years back. I never knew you could sweat in the water - what a work-out!

Stop being negative, and even if you do screw up as you put it, what does it mean anyway - NOTHING! You will still be loved by your NOTHING family and that's all that matters.

I don't know what all you are up against, but I know you're going to make it, Nucky. You've got such a good start and the determination to get to the end point......remember, one day at a time. And most importantly, from what I understand you have a wonderful wife who loves you and supports you. And then there's us - Team NOTHING rooting for you all the way.
Old 08-02-2018, 08:41 PM
Sage

I can't believe I can hardly keep my eyes open and I still have to clean up the kitchen from dinner.

Where's the NOTHING maid when you need her? Oh that's right, that's me.......
Old 08-02-2018, 08:58 PM
Sage

Okay, so it looks like fw nodded off earlier than usual tonight and the 2 of you are too busy to play NOTHING. Since I have no other distractions around here to keep me awake tonight, I guess I'll just go to bed early too.
Old 08-02-2018, 09:04 PM
Sage

I just got in from a Dinner Night with ten old friends from N.J. They ate like it was their last meal. I don’t get it. They ate triple or more than I ate and are not gaining NOTHING not one pound. All I have to do is think about the food and the weight comes on. Some things just ain’t fair.

I’m not exaggerating one bit it was a disgrace how much they ate. I kept quiet and stayed with the program. Brought my meal home in a tray not in my belly. Damn!
Old 08-02-2018, 09:09 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
I just got in from a Dinner Night with ten old friends from N.J. They ate like it was their last meal. I don’t get it. They ate triple or more than I ate and are not gaining NOTHING not one pound. All I have to do is think about the food and the weight comes on. Some things just ain’t fair.

I’m not exaggerating one bit it was a disgrace how much they ate. I kept quiet and stayed with the program. Brought my meal home in a tray not in my belly. Damn!
Hmmm.......sounds like you went out with a bunch of Italians like my husband's cousins - man, can they put away the food.

But here's the thing, you stuck to your plan - you did it! NOTHING better than that AND you have a second meal for tomorrow, so who really won? You, not them.
Old 08-03-2018, 05:59 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Okay, so it looks like fw nodded off earlier than usual tonight and the 2 of you are too busy to play NOTHING. Since I have no other distractions around here to keep me awake tonight, I guess I'll just go to bed early too.
FW finished off her book. Once I get near the end NOTHING can (or can't) make me put it down
Old 08-03-2018, 06:07 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Hmmm.......sounds like you went out with a bunch of Italians like my husband's cousins - man, can they put away the food.

But here's the thing, you stuck to your plan - you did it! NOTHING better than that AND you have a second meal for tomorrow, so who really won? You, not them.
I find the older I get the less I can eat (and drink ). The portions are ridiculous and I do end up bringing some home. NOTHING but another curse of getting older, slowing metabolism.
Old 08-03-2018, 09:20 AM
Sage

Where's Abby? NOTHING needs her to tell us what day it is.. Although I know it's Friday. Been looking forward to my half day all week.. lol

Old 08-03-2018, 09:31 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
I find the older I get the less I can eat (and drink ). The portions are ridiculous and I do end up bringing some home. NOTHING but another curse of getting older, slowing metabolism.
At least Mrs. FW I got to have Eggplant Parmigiana for breakfast and can’t even stand the thought of eating the pasta that came with it. Where is the Pepto? Lol.

I did eat some real garbage for desert, funny but I always have room for desert. I guess it was a compromise yesterday and a win today because I’ll be fine till dinner.

Eating properly is a true war. NOTHING IS EASY NOWADAYS!

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.