The Thread About NOTHING

Old 08-06-2018, 09:34 PM
Sage

It's hard to include "me too" in a sentence with "nothing" that sounds grammatically correct and also sends a message that we all care about you, but I think I just did.
Old 08-06-2018, 09:47 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,417 Times in 2,267 Posts

NOTHING hurts worse than a yellow jacket sting. That’s not true, three hurt worse.

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 08-06-2018, 09:56 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
NOTHING hurts worse than a yellow jacket sting. That’s not true, three hurt worse.
Oh no, sorry to hear that! Make sure you keep those bites clean so they don't get infected.

You missed absolutely NOTHING today. We just all hung out waiting for you to come "home". Well, I worked, sort of......

Well, we're all glad you're back for the day. Seems like everyone is, or at least was, waiting up for you. I think you're really messing with fw's bedtime.
Old 08-06-2018, 10:03 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
Oh no, sorry to hear that! Make sure you keep those bites clean so they don't get infected.

You missed absolutely NOTHING today. We just all hung out waiting for you to come "home". Well, I worked, sort of......

Well, we're all glad you're back for the day. Seems like everyone is, or at least was, waiting up for you. I think you're really messing with fw's bedtime.
I didn’t even get it the worst. One guy got hit NOTHING but six times. Eight of us got stung in all. Had a faller bring down a tree. There was either a nest in it or near it.

You’re doing a fine job trying to wrangle the NOTHING crowd.

Old 08-06-2018, 10:18 PM
Sage

Quote:
I didn’t even get it the worst. One guy got hit NOTHING but six times. Eight of us got stung in all. Had a faller bring down a tree. There was either a nest in it or near it.

You’re doing a fine job trying to wrangle the NOTHING crowd.
Because you're NOTHING but important I got out of bed to come downstairs to use my laptop because my stupid tablet is acting up. What an awful thing to happen to you guys in the midst of everything else. Hope you can sleep okay despite the discomfort.

Regarding your last statement, well sort of, but that's a story for another day. NOTHING will survive while you have more important work to do for now. We'll have more time to talk when you're out of the woods......literally! For now, you need your rest.....
Old 08-06-2018, 10:34 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Been NOTHING but busy with a gas leak in a house. Not the favorite house of my whole little life, that would be the Hysterical Section Love Shack, but another one that needs lots of love. It is a secret mission. Family related. You know how that goes. Offer a little life experience and all of a sudden your a subcontractor. B.S. NOTHING DOING!

Miss the regular routine. 18 days until parole. I have several Warden, Prisoner jokes but I’m almost certain they would be erased along with me. Goodnight you all. Oh yeah K, leave the bees alone, I’ve been a victim of their rath, NOTHING good about it.
Old 08-06-2018, 10:40 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Been NOTHING but busy with a gas leak in a house. Not the favorite house of my whole little life, that would be the Hysterical Section Love Shack, but another one that needs lots of love. It is a secret mission. Family related. You know how that goes. Offer a little life experience and all of a sudden your a subcontractor. B.S. NOTHING DOING!

Miss the regular routine. 18 days until parole. I have several Warden, Prisoner jokes but I’m almost certain they would be erased along with me. Goodnight you all. Oh yeah K, leave the bees alone, I’ve been a victim of their rath, NOTHING good about it.
Awww, Nucky, sorry to hear that. Sounds like my 2 remaining original NOTHING men have both been under attack today. Wish I could do more than NOTHING to make you feel better. Sounds like some much needed rest for both of you is what would be best. Good night, guys.......
Old 08-06-2018, 10:51 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Goodnight Mrs Abby, I’m great just hectic rite now. Everyday I can’t wait to go to sleep just for a break. I always thought I had the patience of a Saint. I was wrong. It’s wearing thin.

I have a great pool here but it’s not the same. I want to travel to Cuba soon because it appeals to us. After that the furthest I want to go is a Lake Sumter. Maybe I’ll swim to Cuba? I’m all over the place even for me cause I’m sleep posting. Forgive me. Hi FW & Chef Tom.
Old 08-07-2018, 05:01 AM
Sage

Good morning, everyone. It's Tuesday, August 7th. I have no idea why I've been up since 4 o'clock this morning. Kind of a crazy day for me yesterday - maybe I'm still all keyed up from it.

So good to hear from our NOTHING brother, Nucky, last night. Can't wait until his various projects are over and he is back to his normal routine. I was wondering how the swimming has been going with all of this extracurricular activity. Glad to see you can still get some swim time in. Swim to Cuba? Not for NOTHING, but I think that is out of the question.
Old 08-07-2018, 05:39 AM

Nothing ventured-nothing gained

It's not that we can, it's that we do.
Old 08-07-2018, 05:55 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by tBOSCH View Post
Nothing ventured-nothing gained
Let me be the first to say welcome to NOTHING
Old 08-07-2018, 06:02 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Eons ago in another life I was walking across the lawn in my flip flops and got stung in the foot by a wasp. A week later when the pain and swelling had finally started to go down I got stung in the other foot. NOTHING but a pain...literally!
Old 08-07-2018, 06:03 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomwed View Post
It's hard to include "me too" in a sentence with "nothing" that sounds grammatically correct and also sends a message that we all care about you, but I think I just did.
I think you have to be NOTHING but careful where you insert "me too"
Old 08-07-2018, 06:08 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
Good morning, everyone. It's Tuesday, August 7th. I have no idea why I've been up since 4 o'clock this morning. Kind of a crazy day for me yesterday - maybe I'm still all keyed up from it.

So good to hear from our NOTHING brother, Nucky, last night. Can't wait until his various projects are over and he is back to his normal routine. I was wondering how the swimming has been going with all of this extracurricular activity. Glad to see you can still get some swim time in. Swim to Cuba? Not for NOTHING, but I think that is out of the question.
Yes let's hope Nucky's sentence/project is up soon. Everyone needs to get back to NOTHING
Old 08-07-2018, 07:06 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Goodnight Mrs Abby, I’m great just hectic rite now. Everyday I can’t wait to go to sleep just for a break. I always thought I had the patience of a Saint. I was wrong. It’s wearing thin.

I have a great pool here but it’s not the same. I want to travel to Cuba soon because it appeals to us. After that the furthest I want to go is a Lake Sumter. Maybe I’ll swim to Cuba? I’m all over the place even for me cause I’m sleep posting. Forgive me. Hi FW & Chef Tom.
Guess what this post is missing? NOTHING that’s what. lol

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.