The Thread About NOTHING

Old 08-14-2018, 08:28 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
Where’s Abby? Should we be NOTHING but worried?
Maybe she is taking NOTHING but a break?? The flooding is rough in that neck of the woods I believe.
Old 08-14-2018, 08:33 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,398 Times in 2,256 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Maybe she is taking NOTHING but a break?? The flooding is rough in that neck of the woods I believe.
Thanks for the reminder. I hope she’s NOTHING but okay and spending time with hubby

Glad to hear you’re on the mend.

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 08-14-2018, 09:49 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
Thanks for the reminder. I hope she’s NOTHING but okay and spending time with hubby

Glad to hear you’re on the mend.
Glad you and FW checked in. I thought it was something or NOTHING I said.

Plus our secret weapon, Chef NOTHING checked in. Tomwed my wife can invent a meal outta NUTTIN. Good stuff. I was only 98 lbs when I met her and now I’m not!
Old 08-15-2018, 06:04 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Glad you and FW checked in. I thought it was something or NOTHING I said.

Plus our secret weapon, Chef NOTHING checked in. Tomwed my wife can invent a meal outta NUTTIN. Good stuff. I was only 98 lbs when I met her and now I’m not!
Hope Abby checks in soon I am rather worried about my NOTHING sister. She is always there for us. Glad that Nucky, Tom and K are OK. I am just not feeling very chatty right now.
Old 08-15-2018, 07:27 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,398 Times in 2,256 Posts

I’ve got NOTHING this morning. See you guys tonight.

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 08-15-2018, 08:06 AM
Sage

As usual #1 have NOTHING but a safe day. I understand the no Chatty thing FW. Doctor is prescribing Bioxin? As we speak. He said if that doesn’t work then then have to take me behind the barn and Bada Bing, the big goodbye. Best Doctor I ever had. I’ll check in later.
Old 08-15-2018, 08:16 AM
fw102807

Quote:
As usual #1 have NOTHING but a safe day. I understand the no Chatty thing FW. Doctor is prescribing Bioxin? As we speak. He said if that doesn’t work then then have to take me behind the barn and Bada Bing, the big goodbye. Best Doctor I ever had. I’ll check in later.
I think it is Biaxin. Pharmacist Google says "Bioxin is an anti aging cream which is made using premium ingredients for a effective skincare solution." Hoping you feel NOTHING but better soon (or younger)
Old 08-15-2018, 08:22 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
Hope Abby checks in soon I am rather worried about my NOTHING sister. She is always there for us. Glad that Nucky, Tom and K are OK. I am just not feeling very chatty right now.
I'm sorry for leaving you all hanging. I was really busy all day yesterday running around. Came home, made dinner and crashed. It was not a NOTHING day. I may have to take a little break from here. We'll see how it goes. Rest assured, I'm okay. Thanks for your concern, and the rest of the gang too.
Old 08-15-2018, 08:27 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
I'm sorry for leaving you all hanging. I was really busy all day yesterday running around. Came home, made dinner and crashed. It was not a NOTHING day. I may have to take a little break from here. We'll see how it goes. Rest assured, I'm okay. Thanks for your concern, and the rest of the gang too.
Just glad to hear that you are OK. I NOTHING but understand the need for a break I am also just checking on my friends right now.
Old 08-15-2018, 08:35 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
It is Biaxin - good drug. Hope it NOTHING but works for you. Can be rough on the stomach though - make sure you take it with food. That's my 2 cents worth. Get well soon and don't forget the rest and fluids.

See, you guys are drawing me back here already......now back to work. I'll consider you one of my virtual customers - lol
Old 08-15-2018, 09:18 AM
Sage

The Doctor’s last name is Patel. I’m impressed by him and understood what he said but his office staff sucks so thanks for the tip. I won’t accept Aging Cream, Pills only please.

Yous chicks are NOTHING but the best!
Old 08-15-2018, 09:42 AM
Sage

Quote:
Thanks' FW. Feeling better all day but the fever comes back at night. NOTHING but patience and getting away from the bugger machines. Just hoping everything is cool with our missing compadre and compadraette.
a short nothing story
I am of Italian Cathilic dissent on my mother's side. My grandmother, Nonna that we pronounced Naa Naa because we are also of Jersey City dissent from time to time would help with the doctoring. I don't know what I had but I was little and it came with a high fever. My mother, mostly to please my grandmother tied fat onion slices to the bottom of my feet and the temperature went down. She also gave me St. Josephs for Children. It was equally effective which is probably why they made him a Saint..
Old 08-15-2018, 09:47 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomwed View Post
a short nothing story
I am of Italian Cathilic dissent on my mother's side. My grandmother, Nonna that we pronounced Naa Naa because we are also of Jersey City dissent from time to time would help with the doctoring. I don't know what I had but I was little and it came with a high fever. My mother, mostly to please my grandmother tied fat onion slices to the bottom of my feet and the temperature went down. She also gave me St. Josephs for Children. It was equally effective which is probably why they made him a Saint..
Was she trying to lower your temp or cook the onions? NOTHING but funny.
Old 08-15-2018, 03:32 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomwed View Post
a short nothing story
You know NOTHING? You sound like yous from J.C. I worked just off exit 14B. It’s really lovely this time of the year with the water smelling like Red Tide, The Colr of the air is appealing there also, an unusual shade of orange.

That’s a great fix Your Nana came up with. Mine would put Vick’s Vaporub on a spoon and shovel it in my mouth....Aah the good old days.

We were originally from South Orange but ended up in Florham Park and were accused by Nana of kid napping her and bringing her to The Country.
Old 08-15-2018, 03:36 PM
fw102807

Just saw this and had to share but have just NOTHING to say.

'Gilligan's Island' star Tina Louise, 84, steps out looking stunning: pics

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.