The Thread About NOTHING

Old 08-18-2018, 06:02 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

So sorry to hear about the water truck incident. Praying for NOTHING short of a miracle for the driver. Please keep us informed if you hear any more about it.

So now I need to know why Mrs K is going to be mad. Wasn't that just the post cruise weight that you had put on previously? Lol. Seriously though, I had been wondering about that when you were away. With how hot it was in the beginning, and the physical nature of the job, it's not hard to believe you'd come home having shed a few pounds, but 12 lbs in 2 weeks is a little over the top. So now do we have to tell you to eat, eat, eat besides drink, drink, drink?
Old 08-18-2018, 06:13 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,420 Times in 2,268 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
I think you did NOTHING but a great job only loosing that much in that heat and those conditions.

Damn shame with the truck accident. Let’s hope for the best, I’ve seen people somehow survive the unsurvivable accidents. Our prayers can only help. Fatigue is a terrible thing.

Will check in later, duty calls.
Thanks, Nucky. Hoping for NOTHING but the best..

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
I really want to lose some weight but not like that. NOTHING but prayers and good wishes for the brother. Hoping all they lost was the truck.
Thanks, fw. I don't want to lose weight like that either. I think it has more to do with not getting a mocha every morning.. lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
So sorry to hear about the water truck incident. Praying for NOTHING short of a miracle for the driver. Please keep us informed if you hear any more about it.

So now I need to know why Mrs K is going to be mad. Wasn't that just the post cruise weight that you had put on previously? Lol. Seriously though, I had been wondering about that when you were away. With how hot it was in the beginning, and the physical nature of the job, it's not hard to believe you'd come home having shed a few pounds, but 12 lbs in 2 weeks is a little over the top. So now do we have to tell you to eat, eat, eat besides drink, drink, drink?
Mrs. K gets jealous at how fast I lose weight during fire season. She goes to the gym almost everyday to maintain her weight. I go out on a fire and do NOTHING but shed the pounds. lol

And per requirements the kitchen provides about 6,000 calories a day. I simply can't eat the amount of food they serve us.

An example of a lunch.. Two sandwiches with at least a 1/2 inch of meat in them. A protein bar. A twin pack of motzerella cheese. A bag of Doritos. A bag of Cheez-its. A bag of Oreos. Two hardboiled eggs. An apple and a pear. A baggie of celery with peanut butter. And a couple juice boxes.

Then of course everyone carries a case of water and a case of Gatorade in their truck.

Breakfast and dinner are ridiculous. You could feed three normal people with what they put on your plate. I've started to ask for half rations.

Those daily requirements are geared for the guys working on the hand crews who are burning serious calories. I try not to work that hard anymore.. lol

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 08-18-2018, 06:14 PM
Sage

NOTHING like being back on the laptop..

Old 08-18-2018, 06:16 PM
Sage

Oh boy, am I glad I didn't post what I was just about to post - NOTHING.....
Old 08-18-2018, 06:17 PM
Sage

Quote:
Oh boy, am I glad I didn't post what I was just about to post - NOTHING.....
Come on.. No being shy on NOTHING..

Old 08-18-2018, 06:18 PM
Sage

Oh, I see.. You got NOTHING but excited about me being on a laptop.. lol

Old 08-18-2018, 06:22 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
Come on.. No being shy on NOTHING..
My, you are quick with you fingers now - lol

So I was just about to place a bet that you were probably already fast asleep on your couch, and of course with your NOTHING on.

Then I was going to ask you if you've told Mrs K about this nasty new habit that you've developed while you've been away.....
Old 08-18-2018, 06:24 PM
Sage

Quote:
My, you are quick with you fingers now - lol

So I was just about to place a bet that you were probably already fast asleep on your couch, and of course with your NOTHING on.

Then I was going to ask you if you've told Mrs K about this nasty new habit that you've developed while you've been away.....
I haven't seen Mrs. K yet. She's on her way home from work. So even if you do see my NOTHING on I might not be available.. lol

Old 08-18-2018, 06:26 PM
Sage

Quote:
I haven't seen Mrs. K yet. She's on her way home from work. So even if you do see my NOTHING on I might not be available.. lol
LOL.......NOTHING more need be said.

I'm just glad I didn't lose a bet -
Old 08-18-2018, 06:32 PM
Sage

Hope you NOTHING but enjoy your night, K.
Old 08-18-2018, 07:24 PM
Sage

NOTHING but good news..

"A single vehicle accident, involving a water tender rollover occurred late this morning when the vehicle left the 6101 road on the Cougar Creek Fire. Incident personnel and emergency responders extracted the driver from the crash site and transported the patient to Confluence Health, Central Washington Hospital. The individual’s family has been notified and he is reported to be awake and in good spirits."

Old 08-18-2018, 07:50 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

This just in on the Channel Zero NOTHING News. Tremors felt on west cost near one of the Hero Fifefighters home. Because of fatigue and resent lack of use the tremors were short lived. Whoopee and that ain’t Goldberg!

Thank God Your home #1. Good job.

Berry Berry goodly on the truck. Things are looking up.
Old 08-18-2018, 08:01 PM
fw102807

Quote:
NOTHING but good news..

"A single vehicle accident, involving a water tender rollover occurred late this morning when the vehicle left the 6101 road on the Cougar Creek Fire. Incident personnel and emergency responders extracted the driver from the crash site and transported the patient to Confluence Health, Central Washington Hospital. The individual’s family has been notified and he is reported to be awake and in good spirits."
Thanks for the update so happy that NOTHING bad happened. All in all a good day and most certainly a good night.
Old 08-18-2018, 09:25 PM
Sage

Quote:
NOTHING but good news..

NOTHING but good news indeed! Thanks for the update.
Old 08-18-2018, 09:30 PM
Sage

I've been away from NOTHING tonight for 2 hours AND I'm still awake? A NOTHING miracle for sure.

Nucky, you sound like you are doing better each day. Please don't stop your antibiotic because you are feeling so good - finish the course. Be sure Mrs Nucky does too, especially because you guys were so sick. Are you on a daily countdown at this point to the end of your project sentence?

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.