The Thread About NOTHING

Old 09-23-2018, 04:49 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
If he had two for sale I would NOTHING but buy them and put them in my office. Guess what their names would be?
Okay, I'll have to admit I had to think on that a bit - Monkey C, Monkey Dew? Lol

I know what you're up to and I think you're NOTHIN' but cruisin'........
Old 09-23-2018, 05:06 PM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
Fw, I didn't realize your husband eats a gluten-free diet or at least I think that's what I read in another thread. Anyway, this is what I made for dinner tonight (my son has celiac disease so he's been eating gluten-free for years). We all love this recipe and if you're not gluten-free you can just use regular flour.

Gluten-Free Dredged Pork Chops Recipe | Taste of Home

I've made this a few times and it continues to be NOTHING but a hit each time.
Thanks my husband is also a celiac. When people ask him what he eats he tells them NOTHING
Old 09-23-2018, 07:07 PM
Sage

So my husband has told me twice today that he's headed to the gym. Both times, shortly after saying that, I find him napping on the couch. I'm beginning to think I'm married to NOTHING but K's twin -

Is this part of the working (out) smart versus working (out) hard philosophy?
Old 09-23-2018, 07:32 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,421 Times in 2,268 Posts

Quote:
So my husband has told me twice today that he's headed to the gym. Both times, shortly after saying that, I find him napping on the couch. I'm beginning to think I'm married to NOTHING but K's twin -

Is this part of the working (out) smart versus working (out) hard philosophy?
In my endeavor to do NOTHING today I may have taken a nap or two myself..

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 09-23-2018, 08:09 PM
Sage

Quote:
In my endeavor to do NOTHING today I may have taken a nap or two myself..
My husband always says I'm jealous of how well he can nap. He is NOTHING but right. First on my to do list upon retirement - take up napping as a hobby. Hope I don't have to take classes to learn how.
Old 09-23-2018, 08:19 PM
Sage

Quote:
My husband always says I'm jealous of how well he can nap. He is NOTHING but right. First on my to do list upon retirement - take up napping as a hobby. Hope I don't have to take classes to learn how.
Naps come NOTHING but natural to men. We don't overthink everything so we can relax our minds..

Old 09-23-2018, 08:37 PM
Sage

Quote:
Naps come NOTHING but natural to men. We don't overthink everything so we can relax our minds..
Ah, yes, I should have known that bit of NOTHING. Men have the ability to compartmentalize, women not so much. I guess I'll just continue to be hopelessly jealous......
Old 09-23-2018, 09:02 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Methinks we should start a Napping Club that meets NOWHERE, does NOTHING but while awake could discuss favorite positions to Nap in.

I think I have that Cadillac thing going on also. I'm attracted to them but they disagree with me. I'm into rice burner's now. I was told I could buy Cragar Rims for the new car but probably no dice. Probably. NOTHING but some customization and a little effort and we'll see what happens. No Headers though, too old for that stuff. Mrs. Nucky said to me today out of nowhere, why don't you get an old car to goof around with. Oh Boy. Standby, NOTHING but have to digest that bombshell. A surprise a minute, what a pip. Hope ya'll had a good day. Been busy, I'm pooped.

Found a Dr who operates on calorically challenged people, gotta check him out, I believe he's in Tampa? I'm excited about a possible possibility. We'll see I'm very cautious. Fingers crossed.
Old 09-24-2018, 06:16 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Methinks we should start a Napping Club that meets NOWHERE, does NOTHING but while awake could discuss favorite positions to Nap in.

I think I have that Cadillac thing going on also. I'm attracted to them but they disagree with me. I'm into rice burner's now. I was told I could buy Cragar Rims for the new car but probably no dice. Probably. NOTHING but some customization and a little effort and we'll see what happens. No Headers though, too old for that stuff. Mrs. Nucky said to me today out of nowhere, why don't you get an old car to goof around with. Oh Boy. Standby, NOTHING but have to digest that bombshell. A surprise a minute, what a pip. Hope ya'll had a good day. Been busy, I'm pooped.

Found a Dr who operates on calorically challenged people, gotta check him out, I believe he's in Tampa? I'm excited about a possible possibility. We'll see I'm very cautious. Fingers crossed.
Wow Nucky this whole NOTHING post is a lot to digest. I feel like I need a nap!
It would be great if you got an old car that you could take to the cruises and car shows, a Camaro would be sweet then you could join our club. So fun!
I am also calorically challenged but just have to learn that exercise where you push yourself away from the table.
Old 09-24-2018, 09:14 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
Wow Nucky this whole NOTHING post is a lot to digest. I feel like I need a nap!
It would be great if you got an old car that you could take to the cruises and car shows, a Camaro would be sweet then you could join our club. So fun!
I am also calorically challenged but just have to learn that exercise where you push yourself away from the table.
Aren't we all, or probably about 80% of us? How can we not be with all the choices and aboundance in this country? I struggle as well and have lots of suggestions on how to deal with it, but in the end we each have to find our own way it seems.

Today is Monday, September 24th, a work day for me and as you can see I'm running late this morning. I guess we'll find out this morning if the Kommander is running off on another mission bedsides NOTHING.

Nucky, if you like tinkering I think it would be NOTHING but great if you could find a fun old car to play with. Maybe you need to check in with our old friend again. If you do, tell him we all said "hi" and that even though NOTHING is not the same without him, we are still sailing along.
Old 09-24-2018, 09:50 AM
fw102807

Alligators do live in The Villages. One of them (Larry) even has his own FB page Larry the Alligator - Home | Facebook They usually stay in the ponds but they have been known to come out and eat things they shouldn't and there is no cure. Could be NOTHING but dangerous to try to get your ball out of the water.
Old 09-24-2018, 09:55 AM
Sage

Quote:
Alligators do live in The Villages. One of them (Larry) even has his own FB page Larry the Alligator - Home | Facebook They usually stay in the ponds but they have been known to come out and eat things they shouldn't and there is no cure. Could be NOTHING but dangerous to try to get your ball out of the water.
I love the different wildlife down there, but am NOTHING but cautious of boundaries just as I am up here........unless one tries to make contact with my car of course.
Old 09-24-2018, 10:03 AM
Sage

Quote:
Do alligators have to register? I mean if they're going after someone's balls they must be considered a threat to the community. Probably not if they have Reptile Disfunction.. NOTHING makes sense anymore..

Old 09-24-2018, 10:22 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Do alligators have to register? I mean if they're going after someone's balls they must be considered a threat to the community. Probably not if they have Reptile Disfunction.. NOTHING makes sense anymore..
They register at Macy's and Bed Bath and Beyond. If you can't find anything you can always get them NOTHING.
Old 09-24-2018, 10:39 AM
Sage

Quote:
Quote:
They register at Macy's and Bed Bath and Beyond. If you can't find anything you can always get them NOTHING.
Thanks, guys, just what I needed to reflect on as I head out on my hour long ride to work. NOTHING surprises me on here anymore, although I noticed when fw didn't put "golf" before "balls" that this could possibly lead to NOTHING but trouble. Yes, I know you all too well.....lol. Then fw deflects it to a different type of registry. Nucky is NOTHING but right - you guys could all go on the road. I guess I would just be your NOTHING manager because that's probably all you'd get paid anyway.

Still waiting to hear if you'll be working today, K, or couch-sitting. See you all later.

Last edited by Abby10; 09-24-2018 at 11:39 AM.

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.