The Thread About NOTHING

Old 10-16-2018, 03:21 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
You are so bad... just kidding... I was actually wondering if she got the cheese balls. What the NOTHING as W used to say.
And thank goodness that NOTHING isn't around. I'd just have to throw up my hands and walk away.

You guys are going to have Nucky all worked up when he gets back.......sigh
Old 10-16-2018, 03:25 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,382 Times in 2,250 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
Are you trying to get to 160,000 views within the hour? Sorry, I will say NOTHING to help.
As she posts a few more times to make her point..

TOTV should give us commission for the revenue this thread generates. I bet our cut will be NOTHING..

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 10-16-2018, 03:30 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
As she posts a few more times to make her point..

TOTV should give us commission for the revenue this thread generates. I bet our cut will be NOTHING..
Hey, I'm trying to save our reputation here. Although I'm sure by now that's NOTHING but a lost cause.
Old 10-16-2018, 03:34 PM
fw102807

Quote:
Are you trying to get to 160,000 views within the hour? Sorry, I will say NOTHING to help.
Why do you think everyone does a search on balls and brings NOTHING up?
Old 10-16-2018, 04:40 PM
Sage

Quote:
Why do you think everyone does a search on balls and brings NOTHING up?
You know I had to try it. You're right! Our thread is the first one that comes up. That is NOTHING but pathetic.

I bet K is napping. Just like a man, he gets things all riled up around here and then falls asleep like a baby. I'm the one that needs the nap!
Old 10-16-2018, 04:56 PM
Sage

Quote:
You know I had to try it. You're right! Our thread is the first one that comes up. That is NOTHING but pathetic.

I bet K is napping. Just like a man, he gets things all riled up around here and then falls asleep like a baby. I'm the one that needs the nap!
It's not my fault you get all riled up about balls, that wasn't my intent.. It's NOTHING but funny that a search on balls brings you here though.. lol

Old 10-16-2018, 05:00 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Why don't we make it a religious thread? That has never caused any trouble throughout history has it? I'm just kidding of course. I also just broke my NOTHING rule. Get your NOTHING in early because sometimes if you wait too long you forget to put it in. NOTHING that is.

I gained a half a pound but no big deal I picked up the solution to that dilemma on the way home. I behaved this week and am surprised but still a positive attitude. Damn. Situation solved once we get back from the Animal Kingdom. It's all Disney to me.
Old 10-16-2018, 05:04 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Why don't we make it a religious thread? That has never caused any trouble throughout history has it? I'm just kidding of course. I also just broke my NOTHING rule. Get your NOTHING in early because sometimes if you wait too long you forget to put it in. NOTHING that is.

I gained a half a pound but no big deal I picked up the solution to that dilemma on the way home. I behaved this week and am surprised but still a positive attitude. Damn. Situation solved once we get back from the Animal Kingdom. It's all Disney to me.
Did you go on any rides or just hang out and do NOTHING?

Old 10-16-2018, 05:17 PM
Sage

I'm NOTHING but all for praying and religious freedom. Pray on, Pray for weight loss, Pray for Bluefin, Pray for the Moderators. Pray for me to not die at the Animal Kingdom. I hope they don't shoot me with a dart like on National Geographic. I am not an escaped Hippo!
Old 10-16-2018, 05:18 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
Did you go on any rides or just hang out and do NOTHING?
NOTHING but tomorrow!
Old 10-16-2018, 05:22 PM
Sage

Quote:

I bet next time you go and get weighed you will be NOTHING but surprised at how much you've lost. Sometimes it just takes awhile to catch up. Just don't get discouraged.
Old 10-16-2018, 05:24 PM
Sage

Quote:
I'm NOTHING but all for praying and religious freedom. Pray on, Pray for weight loss, Pray for Bluefin, Pray for the Moderators. Pray for me to not die at the Animal Kingdom. I hope they don't shoot me with a dart like on National Geographic. I am not an escaped Hippo!
It'll be NOTHING but the best night's sleep you've had in a long time.. Might want to reconsider.. lol

Old 10-16-2018, 05:27 PM
Sage

Quote:
You are NOTHING but hilarious! But don't worry, I'll be praying for you -
Old 10-16-2018, 05:37 PM
fw102807

Quote:
Animal Kingdom is our next trip. So far (this year) we have been to Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios and Epcot twice. I am anxious to see Avatar as we have never seen that. Making NOTHING but good use of our resident passes. I am also signed up for Royal Tea at the Grand Floridian.
Old 10-16-2018, 05:40 PM
Sage

Quote:
Animal Kingdom is our next trip. So far (this year) we have been to Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios and Epcot twice. I am anxious to see Avatar as we have never seen that. Making NOTHING but good use of our resident passes. I am also signed up for Royal Tea at the Grand Floridian.
Flights of Wonder is NOTHING but fantastical.. The Navi River ride is okay. If you can't get fastpasses for Flights of Wonder get there as soon as the park opens or you'll be looking at a wait of over 2 hours.

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.