The Thread About NOTHING

Old 10-23-2018, 06:54 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
For some of us going to bed is still exciting..
NOTHING but a good joke though..
True, but it's NOTHING but a night before a 10 hour workday for me. I can't handle that much excitement the night before.
Old 10-23-2018, 06:58 PM
fw102807

Quote:
For some of us going to bed is still exciting..
NOTHING but a good joke though..
I have NOTHING to say about that but I do have a joke
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0202.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	26.2 KB
ID:	77008  
Old 10-23-2018, 07:04 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,417 Times in 2,267 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
Since we're all posting jokes.. This one is NOTHING but true.. lol
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	Hurricane-cold.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	49.2 KB
ID:	77014  

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 10-23-2018, 09:20 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,316 Times in 2,053 Posts
Wink

Quote:
Just checking up on NOTHING.
Old 10-24-2018, 04:48 AM
Sage

Good morning. Today is Wednesday, October 24th. I'm off to a long day at work.

That's it. NOTHING more today. Hope you all have a good one.
Old 10-24-2018, 05:46 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post

Hope it goes by quickly so you can get back to NOTHING and that the deer behave themselves.
Old 10-24-2018, 05:54 AM
Sage

Quote:
Hope it goes by quickly so you can get back to NOTHING and that the deer behave themselves.
Thanks, fw, you're NOTHING but the best. Now I'm outta here.....
Old 10-24-2018, 07:34 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,316 Times in 2,053 Posts
Thumbs up

Quote:

I like November 11-24 more than October 10-24. And that is usually close to Thanksgiving if not Thanksgiving itself. Have a lot to be thankful for this year and not for NOTHING but that is next month. We may be at 200,000 views by then.

How about that front page of The Villages Daily Sun yesterday? That was cool. Still did not make me want to go out and buy a lottery ticket for the Mega Million which some lucky SC person won.

The FL lottery is still up for grabs at $620,000,000. Florida Lottery (FL) - Winning Numbers & Results

Have a friend that said if she and her husband won it they would set up a trust fund for the Hurricane Michael survivors. That was for the Mega Millions. That seemed like something very useful to do with all that money. Or with $620,000,000.

I would use it to fund hundreds of libraries around the US. I do not play though. Too much to worry about already.

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 10-24-2018 at 07:45 AM.
Old 10-24-2018, 10:02 AM
Sage

Quote:

NOTHING but dark and dreary. Think I'll just work in the shop today. Plenty of little projects to do that I put off during the summer.

Old 10-24-2018, 10:22 AM
fw102807

Quote:
NOTHING but dark and dreary. Think I'll just work in the shop today. Plenty of little projects to do that I put off during the summer.
We don't use those words together down here it may get dark but it is never dreary. NOTHING but another beautiful day in TV
Old 10-24-2018, 10:29 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts
Cool

I hear ya K. I am taking care of things that I NOTHING but let slide for a long time. I just checked the website of Unclaimed Property and found a couple of bucks. I guess its just enough to cover the deductible on the car repair. Funny how things just work out. All this on top of the TOTV team fixing my site hopefully today. I feel like Thurston Howell! I'm sorta glad I didn't win the big money in the Lottery, as fun as it is to dream I thinks the reality of winning wouldn't be too good for me.
Old 10-24-2018, 10:45 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
I hear ya K. I am taking care of things that I NOTHING but let slide for a long time. I just checked the website of Unclaimed Property and found a couple of bucks. I guess its just enough to cover the deductible on the car repair. Funny how things just work out. All this on top of the TOTV team fixing my site hopefully today. I feel like Thurston Howell! I'm sorta glad I didn't win the big money in the Lottery, as fun as it is to dream I thinks the reality of winning wouldn't be too good for me.
I am glad to hear that you are having a better day. I find that all I really want right now is NOTHING. I have everything I need and more.
Old 10-24-2018, 02:45 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts
Thumbs up

Quote:
I am glad to hear that you are having a better day. I find that all I really want right now is NOTHING. I have everything I need and more.
We went for a ride to Lake Sumter today and replaced our gate cards. One stopped working and the other worked intermittently. All went well, I'm familiar with that route. When we departed we went to The Ancient Olive Store. Holy Mackeral Batman is the oil and vinegar and olives stuffed with junk was outstanding? Your damn tooting it is. I don't think I ever had a hotter Olive with a Pepper inside. My Face is on Fire, I love it.

When we left Batman turned into Christopher Columbus. We went the route never travelled before toward the Street Rod Store. What a beautiful ride and to see new things in the Cart is a blessing. My keen sense of direction and passing through that way before in the car helped.

I notice that there are more tailgaters and people who get worked up over in that direction. Just an honest appraisal not a shot at anyone in particular. Definitely not my business and I wasn't involved it was what I observed.

Mrs. Fw you are on the money. We really have all we need and more. These lazy rides in the Cart are good for clearing the old Noggin! Why with all this beauty are some including me so negative once in a while. I NOTHING but have to remember how lucky we really are.

Last edited by Nucky; 10-24-2018 at 03:36 PM. Reason: speallling agaiin
Old 10-24-2018, 03:50 PM
fw102807

Quote:
We went for a ride to Lake Sumter today and replaced our gate cards. One stopped working and the other worked intermittently. All went well, I'm familiar with that route. When we departed we went to The Ancient Olive Store. Holy Mackeral Batman is the oil and vinegar and olives stuffed with junk was outstanding? Your damn tooting it is. I don't think I ever had a hotter Olive with a Pepper inside. My Face is on Fire, I love it.

When we left Batman turned into Christopher Columbus. We went the route never travelled before toward the Street Rod Store. What a beautiful ride and to see new things in the Cart is a blessing. My keen sense of direction and passing through that way before in the car helped.

I notice that there are more tailgaters and people who get worked up over in that direction. Just an honest appraisal not a shot at anyone in particular. Definitely not my business and I wasn't involved it was what I observed.

Mrs. Fw you are on the money. We really have all we need and more. These lazy rides in the Cart are good for clearing the old Noggin! Why with all this beauty are some including me so negative once in a while. I NOTHING but have to remember how lucky we really are.
That Ancient Olive Store is amazing I could break the bank in there everything is so good. I also like Kilwins up at Spanish Spring they have the very best caramel apples. We also like doing NOTHING and just riding around in our cart.
Old 10-24-2018, 05:16 PM
Sage

Quote:

That sounds like NOTHING but a perfect day.

Mine on the other hand was spent banging knuckles changing out some U-joints..

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.