The Thread About NOTHING

Old 12-06-2018, 08:42 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,318 Times in 2,055 Posts

Norman: What do you call a piece of wood with NOTHING to do?
Josephine: What?
Norman: “Bored!”
Old 12-06-2018, 08:46 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Norman: What do you call a piece of wood with NOTHING to do?
Josephine: What?
Norman: “Bored!”
Another funny NOTHING joke but we are hijacking another thread.
Old 12-06-2018, 08:56 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
Another funny NOTHING joke but we are hijacking another thread.
The joke thread, I suppose? Ran into this while trying to avoid the Little Drummer Boy and not for NOTHING.

Cydel Gabutero - "The Power of love" (Cover) - YouTube

Watching a very young girl singing this particular song does seem a bit creepy.

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 12-06-2018 at 09:01 AM.
Old 12-06-2018, 09:02 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
The joke thread, I suppose? Ran into this while trying to avoid the Little Drummer Boy and not for NOTHING.

Cydel Gabutero - "The Power of love" (Cover) - YouTube
The other thread has one insignificant problem, sorta like a Mosquito that wouldn't go away. It is NOTHING but safer to put your Nothing joke here where your safe and snug as a bug in a rug, Not the Mosquito looking for a windshield. The other thread is mostly Cool.
Old 12-06-2018, 10:02 AM
Sage

DeCoder rings in NOTHING but Aisle 6! Now that's Funny, Sad, True! I had 10 things on my mind and they all tried to come out at one time.

Mrs. BK, back home realty bad, here realty good. (FrankenNUCKY) I'm reading all this stuff we signed last night and even though it seems simple and straightforward. I STILL FEEL NECKED WITHOUT A LAWYER. I think if they take the offer I'm gonna call Cutler.

Damn, I keep forgettin to lay dis on u but I got the straight skinny on the Street Name Quiz the odder day! Whatta yo think? 100% with no payoff, no cheating and I took the test, not a Croolyn standin.
Old 12-06-2018, 10:08 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
DeCoder rings in NOTHING but Aisle 6! Now that's Funny, Sad, True! I had 10 things on my mind and they all tried to come out at one time.

Mrs. BK, back home realty bad, here realty good. (FrankenNUCKY) I'm reading all this stuff we signed last night and even though it seems simple and straightforward. I STILL FEEL NECKED WITHOUT A LAWYER. I think if they take the offer I'm gonna call Cutler.

Damn, I keep forgettin to lay dis on u but I got the straight skinny on the Street Name Quiz the odder day! Whatta yo think? 100% with no payoff, no cheating and I took the test, not a Croolyn standin.
We are all NOTHING but holding our breaths here. I am turning blue, hope you get an answer before I explode.
Old 12-06-2018, 10:28 AM
Sage

When rough times come there is NOTHING like a joke to lighten the spirit. Plus the Dentist this afternoon for both of us, so here goes.
The husband leans over and asks his wife, 'Do you remember the first time we had sex together over fifty years ago? We went behind the village tavern where you leaned against the back fence and I made love to you.'
Yes, she says, 'I remember it well.'

OK,' he says, 'How about taking a stroll around there again and we can do it for old time's sake?'
Oh, Jim, you old devil, that sounds like a crazy, but good idea!'
A police officer sitting in the next booth heard their conversation and, having a chuckle to himself, he thinks to himself, I've got to see these two old-timers having sex against a fence. I'll just keep an eye on them so there's no trouble. So he follows them.
The elderly couple walks haltingly along, leaning on each other for support aided by walking sticks. Finally, they get to the back of the tavern and make their way to the fence The old lady lifts her skirt and the old man drops his trousers. As she leans against the fence, the old man moves in.. Then suddenly they erupt into the most furious sex that the policeman has ever seen. This goes on for about ten minutes while both are making loud noises and moaning and screaming. Finally, they both collapse, panting on the ground.

The policeman is amazed. He thinks he has learned something about life and old age that he didn't know.
After about half an hour of lying on the ground recovering, the old couple struggles to their feet and put their clothes back on. The policeman is still watching and thinks to himself, this is truly amazing, I've got to ask them what their secret is.

So, as the couple passes, he says to them,' Excuse me, but that was something else. You must've had a fantastic sex life together. Is there some sort of secret to this?'
Shaking, the old man is barely able to reply,

'Fifty years ago, that wasn't an electric fence. I'm dying!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-06-2018, 10:37 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
When rough times come there is NOTHING like a joke to lighten the spirit. Plus the Dentist this afternoon for both of us, so here goes.
The husband leans over and asks his wife, 'Do you remember the first time we had sex together over fifty years ago? We went behind the village tavern where you leaned against the back fence and I made love to you.'
Yes, she says, 'I remember it well.'

OK,' he says, 'How about taking a stroll around there again and we can do it for old time's sake?'
Oh, Jim, you old devil, that sounds like a crazy, but good idea!'
A police officer sitting in the next booth heard their conversation and, having a chuckle to himself, he thinks to himself, I've got to see these two old-timers having sex against a fence. I'll just keep an eye on them so there's no trouble. So he follows them.
The elderly couple walks haltingly along, leaning on each other for support aided by walking sticks. Finally, they get to the back of the tavern and make their way to the fence The old lady lifts her skirt and the old man drops his trousers. As she leans against the fence, the old man moves in.. Then suddenly they erupt into the most furious sex that the policeman has ever seen. This goes on for about ten minutes while both are making loud noises and moaning and screaming. Finally, they both collapse, panting on the ground.

The policeman is amazed. He thinks he has learned something about life and old age that he didn't know.
After about half an hour of lying on the ground recovering, the old couple struggles to their feet and put their clothes back on. The policeman is still watching and thinks to himself, this is truly amazing, I've got to ask them what their secret is.

So, as the couple passes, he says to them,' Excuse me, but that was something else. You must've had a fantastic sex life together. Is there some sort of secret to this?'
Shaking, the old man is barely able to reply,

'Fifty years ago, that wasn't an electric fence. I'm dying!!!!!!!!!!!
That was hilarious I almost forgot my NOTHING I was laughing so hard.
Old 12-06-2018, 11:01 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,421 Times in 2,268 Posts

OMG!! That was NOTHING but a great joke. Electric fence..

It's 19 degrees here this morning. I know you're all jealous..

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 12-06-2018, 11:23 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post

I'm about as jealous of that as I would be for a root canal with NOTHING to numb it.
Old 12-06-2018, 11:44 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post

Saw that one coming as that is an oldie and a goodie. It is probably about 55 degrees F here in the Villages. I am in my Minnesota clothes and was passed by a woman in shorts who said Good Morning when I was taking my dog on a walk a short time ago. I have been here in Florida for 22 years now and I guess my blood has thinned a great deal. And not for NOTHING.

The Villages, FL (32162) 10-Day Weather Forecast - The Weather Channel | Weather.com

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 12-06-2018 at 11:53 AM.
Old 12-06-2018, 11:44 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

You guys are way funnier than any jokes. It's all of YOU that make me NOTHING but smile and laugh and brIng joy to my life.

Thank you for your kindness, thoughts, and prayers. I promise despite what's going on here, i will not miss the 200,000 mark if I can help it.......nope, not missing this one.
Old 12-06-2018, 11:47 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
You guys are way funnier than any jokes. It's all of YOU that make me NOTHING but smile and laugh and brIng joy to my life.

Thank you for your kindness, thoughts, and prayers. I promise despite what's going on here, i will not miss the 200,000 mark if I can help it.......nope, not missing this one.
I may miss it depending on when it happens on NOTHING.

We crossed the 199,000 mark this morning.
Old 12-06-2018, 11:55 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post

We do what we can and sometimes that is NOTHING. Hope you are doing OK.
Old 12-06-2018, 12:06 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
We do what we can and sometimes that is NOTHING. Hope you are doing OK.
Yep, you're doing exactly what I want and need - keep on being you, keep on having fun. My desire is for NOTHING more.

Headed out shortly to gather with the cousins (husband's side) at the restaurant. It will be a welcome distraction.

Nucky, I'm glad you enjoyed your visit to the restaurant when you went. For the rest of you it is called Goomba's and is located in a large shopping center right off Route 27 in Clermont. A bit of a drive but excellent Italian food. And don't forget 10% discount for all Villagers. Just mention you are a TV resident.

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.