The Thread About NOTHING

Old 12-06-2018, 06:31 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
NOTHING but dying here waiting to find out if Nucky is going to be constipated or not.
Me too. But then again, that would make him full of . . . well, NOTHING, I guess. LOL
Old 12-06-2018, 07:09 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,417 Times in 2,267 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK001 View Post
Me too. But then again, that would make him full of . . . well, NOTHING, I guess. LOL
Nucky is full of much more than NOTHING..

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 12-06-2018, 07:18 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,316 Times in 2,053 Posts

I see that Green Book got some Golden Globe nominations. Pretty cool as this is NOTHING but a very entertaining movie and I loved some of the details in it.

A Star is Born got a number of them as well.
Old 12-06-2018, 09:50 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
The DeCoder rings were nothing but all sold out! So, tell us, what/who is Cutler?

I got nothing but 100% too. I guess we get promoted now.
NOTHING but Bruce Cutler. To lazy to look it up if I spealled it wronglyer!
Old 12-06-2018, 09:56 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
NOTHING but Bruce Cutler. To lazy to look it up if I spealled it wronglyer!
Oh, nothing but that Cutler. Shame on me for not recognizing the name:

Wikipedia
"Cutler gained notoriety in the 1980s when he won three acquittals for Gambino Crime Family boss John Gotti (including one where at least one juror accepted a bribe in return for voting to find Gotti not guilty)"
Old 12-06-2018, 10:07 PM
Sage

Nucky is full of NOTHING. NOTHING but rage. All I want from a realtor is a fair shake and to listen. LISTEN TO ME. I'm not a jerk but I do thing certain ways and when I'm face to face and we come up with a plan I NOTHING but expect the plan to be stuck to. It wasn't someone edged me out by crumbs and my person didn't represent me properly. I typed up my way around a close dollar negotiation and the letter I prepared wasn't transmitted to the seller.

You know what uncustomarily I'm gonna shut up now and go to sleepie pie and think happy thoughts. After all, I do live here already, that's the biggest thing to be grateful for.

The listing agent sold the house so they got a double bubble. (Two Commissions) A grand slam for them and we're left sitting on the bench. Historically when things like this happen the next house blows away the one you lost. Normally I don't even care but of course, I really wanted this one.

If they called up tomorrow and said the buyer who won today changed their mind and I could have it guess what? Eat it. I wouldn't give either realtor the sweat off a grape. I'm not overreacting my team screwed up. Onward and upward.

Constipation Trail Phoey. I coulda been having a ball with yous instead but NOOOOOOOOOO!

I REALLY ENDED UP WITH NOTHING!
Old 12-06-2018, 10:12 PM
Sage

I took inventory. Where is NOTHING but our newest friend, The Bait?
Old 12-06-2018, 10:15 PM
Sage

Quote:
Oh, nothing but that Cutler. Shame on me for not recognizing the name:

Wikipedia
"Cutler gained notoriety in the 1980s when he won three acquittals for Gambino Crime Family boss John Gotti (including one where at least one juror accepted a bribe in return for voting to find Gotti not guilty)"
I was NOTHING but worried about a minutoe. Maybe you're from Ottumwa Iowa! Bada Bing!
Old 12-06-2018, 11:19 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,417 Times in 2,267 Posts

Quote:
Nucky is full of NOTHING. NOTHING but rage. All I want from a realtor is a fair shake and to listen. LISTEN TO ME. I'm not a jerk but I do thing certain ways and when I'm face to face and we come up with a plan I NOTHING but expect the plan to be stuck to. It wasn't someone edged me out by crumbs and my person didn't represent me properly. I typed up my way around a close dollar negotiation and the letter I prepared wasn't transmitted to the seller.

You know what uncustomarily I'm gonna shut up now and go to sleepie pie and think happy thoughts. After all, I do live here already, that's the biggest thing to be grateful for.

The listing agent sold the house so they got a double bubble. (Two Commissions) A grand slam for them and we're left sitting on the bench. Historically when things like this happen the next house blows away the one you lost. Normally I don't even care but of course, I really wanted this one.

If they called up tomorrow and said the buyer who won today changed their mind and I could have it guess what? Eat it. I wouldn't give either realtor the sweat off a grape. I'm not overreacting my team screwed up. Onward and upward.

Constipation Trail Phoey. I coulda been having a ball with yous instead but NOOOOOOOOOO!

Sorry things didn't work out for you today, Nucky. Hopefully tomorrow will bring NOTHING but success..

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 12-07-2018, 07:08 AM
fw102807

Quote:

So sorry to hear this. I do believe everything happens for a reason though and that maybe as you say the next house will be even better. Maybe timing just wasn't right or maybe CYV is what you really need. You need to NOTHING but keep the faith.
Old 12-07-2018, 08:19 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
12/06/2018 8:36 AM comes in with 198, 882 views.

We are approaching 200,000 quite quickly. Sad to see a encroachment on Three Word Sentences thread but those people seemed to have abandoned that ship so to speak.

199,555 views as of 8:04 AM EST. 12/07/2018. Used to work with a girl in Reno, Washoe Valley and Slide Mountain with a birthday of December 7. Did not seem to bother her in the least. My memories of my birthday since February 25, 1976 still bother me on-and-off but it has gotten a lot better with the help of my many many friends. These women would be around 50 to 55 now. The girl with the December 7 birthday was one of about seven teens I sometimes had to "manage" but it was more like baby sitting.

And one of the partners in this food service concern went onto become a Warden of the Nevada prison where OJ Simpson was the last part of his sentence in Lovelock. He probably would have crossed paths with OJ Simpson. We had a lot of talks about crime and punishment, the partner and I, especially whenever the events connected to my 2-24-1976 birthday came up. They would have been in the local news from time-to-time. The murder of Michelle Mitchell on 2-24-1976 near the University of Nevada, Reno and then the "confession" of Cathy Woods around 1979. And other stuff like the extremely brutal murder of an Olympic British skier, Sonja McCaskie, by an Earl Wooster High School student, Thomas Lee Bean, in 1963 in Reno, Nevada.

We should make 200,000 late in the evening of December 7, 2018 if our rate view stays about the same.
Old 12-07-2018, 08:42 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Today will be the day NOTHING hits 200,000. I would have bet on this day a week or so ago, but what's the use? How many dinners can one win without feeling like they are taking advantage of another?

Today is Friday, December 7th. Back to the restaurant but this time with friends. Everybody wants to go there, over and over........extensive menu, a full page of gluten free items which I hear has been a big hit, and appetizers and desserts to die for. Beer and wine available as well.They also currently have holiday cookies, some wrapped for gift giving from a New York bakery. Thanks to a special someone who purchased some for us as a gift.They were out of this world yummy! Being with cousins and friends has been NOTHING but good for my soul.

Sorry, Nucky, to hear about your situation. Somebody has a better plan for you. I'm sure of it.
Old 12-07-2018, 08:49 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
Today will be the day NOTHING hits 200,000. I would have bet on this day a week or so ago, but what's the use? How many dinners can one win without feeling like they are taking advantage of another?

Today is Friday, December 7th. Back to the restaurant but this time with friends. Everybody wants to go there, over and over........extensive menu, a full page of gluten free items which I hear has been a big hit, and appetizers and desserts to die for. Beer and wine available as well.They also currently have holiday cookies, some wrapped for gift giving from a New York bakery. Thanks to a special someone who purchased some for us as a gift.They were out of this world yummy! Being with cousins and friends has been NOTHING but good for my soul.

Sorry, Nucky, to hear about your situation. Somebody has a better plan for you. I'm sure of it.
Feel bad for Nucky. Greed is often a wrench in the works of our well made plans. NOTHING but disappointing.

Glad you had a great time at this restaurant, Abby10.

We seem to go to Bonefish a lot whenever we have company. Used to go to Katie Belles and sometimes the Cattle Ranch when they had Katies on the bottom and Cattle Ranch on the top but they changed all that. GREED again probably.

I had a friend who used to complain a lot about the ceilings being too low at Bonefish but could really never figure out what she was talking about nor could the rest of the old gang that used to hang out around this woman and her antics. Never a dull moment around her. Unfortunately most of these people have passed or moved away from the Villages so that their families can see a lot more of them than they did when they lived here in the Villages.

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 12-07-2018 at 08:56 AM.
Old 12-07-2018, 09:24 AM
Sage

Tal, I was thinking about you when I passed by the Paradise Dog Park. I felt so so bad for about a hundred dogs with their legs crossed and doing the Pee Pee Dance because the park is closed for a new fence installation. Nobody has been able to"Go" for 4 days or more. NOTHING good bout dat!
Old 12-07-2018, 09:28 AM
Sage

I may reference yesterday's Foul Up's, Bleeps and Blunders but it's over. If I stay P.O.ed at them it's just gonna keep me stuck, NOTHING doing!

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.