The Thread About NOTHING

Old 01-23-2019, 01:37 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
When there is NOTHING else you are definitely all about food.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
And Abby accuses me of being about NOTHING but something else.. lol
You're a man. I'd expect NOTHING less......touche.....lol
Old 01-23-2019, 05:09 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
She's NOTHING but more guilty than you are. You just didn't know what I was talking about. She thought I was losing my marbles.. lol
And I, Dear Nothings am totally guilty of not having a clue what is going on with Tal's nothing violation and K's suggestion to compare the nothing counts, etc. It may be due to nothing short of a lack of oxygen in my brain since I went into the closet a day or so ago to organize and have not come back out yet. Just taking a brief nothing break. Wow -- so many pages to have to go back to over in such a short time. You guys are nothing, if not prolific.

We don't get credit for all the the extra nothings we may have in a nothing post on the nothing thread but leave just one teeny, tiny nothing out and -- a violation!
Old 01-23-2019, 05:28 PM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK001 View Post
And I, Dear Nothings am totally guilty of not having a clue what is going on with Tal's nothing violation and K's suggestion to compare the nothing counts, etc. It may be due to nothing short of a lack of oxygen in my brain since I went into the closet a day or so ago to organize and have not come back out yet. Just taking a brief nothing break. Wow -- so many pages to have to go back to over in such a short time. You guys are nothing, if not prolific.

We don't get credit for all the the extra nothings we may have in a nothing post on the nothing thread but leave just one teeny, tiny nothing out and -- a violation!
Those are the NOTHING rules as written in the NOTHING manifesto. Without the NOTHING manifesto we would have NOTHING but chaos. K is now the keeper of the NOTHING manifesto because our previous NOTHING manifesto keeper got deleted for NOTHING but TOTV rule breaking. Does it NOTHING but make sense now?
Old 01-23-2019, 05:34 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Those are the NOTHING rules as written in the NOTHING manifesto. Without the NOTHING manifesto we would have NOTHING but chaos. K is now the keeper of the NOTHING manifesto because our previous NOTHING manifesto keeper got deleted for NOTHING but TOTV rule breaking. Does it NOTHING but make sense now?
Wow -- are you saying that a TOTV member's account was deleted? That sounds like nothing but serious rule breaking. Are you able to provide details of the malfeasance?
Old 01-23-2019, 05:38 PM
Sage

Quote:
Yeah, who made him NOTHING but the boss? Did I miss a vote or something?

J/K.......of course he's the boss. Who would dare to tell him he's not....lol
Old 01-23-2019, 05:45 PM
fw102807

Quote:
Wow -- are you saying that a TOTV member's account was deleted? That sounds like nothing but serious rule breaking. Are you able to provide details of the malfeasance?
Actually it was quite an accumulation of infractions. Much as I really liked him I have to admit that he NOTHING but asked for it. His filter was NOTHING but broken.
Old 01-23-2019, 05:50 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,395 Times in 2,255 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
Yeah, who made him NOTHING but the boss? Did I miss a vote or something?

J/K.......of course he's the boss. Who would dare to tell him he's not....lol
It certainly wasn't me. I learned long ago not to volunteer for NOTHING..

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 01-23-2019, 06:33 PM
Sage

Quote:
It certainly wasn't me. I learned long ago not to volunteer for NOTHING..
Sorry but you volunteered for NOTHING when you started this thread. Bet you had no idea what you were getting yourself into......
Old 01-23-2019, 07:10 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Today was a NOTHING type of day. Just Doctors a Go - Go! Enough already, didn't even make it to the pool! Better day tomorrow for sure! Good Night Yous Guys!
Old 01-23-2019, 09:04 PM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Today was a NOTHING type of day. Just Doctors a Go - Go! Enough already, didn't even make it to the pool! Better day tomorrow for sure! Good Night Yous Guys!
Maybe better day but probably not a pool day. I think it is going to NOTHING but rain. You'll have to plan some indoor activities.
Old 01-23-2019, 11:27 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,395 Times in 2,255 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Good night?! It was NOTHING but 7:10 when you posted that..

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 01-23-2019, 11:39 PM
Sage

Quote:
Good night?! It was NOTHING but 7:10 when you posted that..
My schedule has been a little out of whack even for me since NOTHING but the recent events. Everything's cool though, we happy and alway's trying to get healthy. We both started to watch what we're eating and it feels great but it messes with your sleep schedule also. I was asleep by 8 PM. Now 11.30 and its Pot Luck? Who knows what time sleep will come back? Only the Nose Knows!

Enter The Sandman, Mariano Rivera. Congratulations to one fine Ballplayer and Excellent Human Being.

I've watched his last game numerous times on Youtube as it is a very touching moment for a sports star who gave me so many great mammories I mean memories! A True Sports Hero!
Old 01-23-2019, 11:48 PM
Sage

Quote:
Actually it was quite an accumulation of infractions. Much as I really liked him I have to admit that he NOTHING but asked for it. His filter was NOTHING but broken.
I tried to respond to this earlier tonight but on my Windows 10 computer for some reason, it wouldn't post. I guess it was Karma. Listen to FW spot on. I miss him a great guy but I'm in a whole lot less trouble nowadays for some reason. It couldn't have NOTHING to do with our old buddy.

I wish him well. I understood him. He had a whole lot on his mind and was a smart guy. Just needed to polish the words up a little bit. We were both from the same work life and world where we lived was similar. It was different than most I believe.

Always happy to think about that time in NOTHING history and we never got to see the car finished either.
Old 01-24-2019, 06:42 AM
Platinum member

Good morning Sweet Nothings

Wow -- woke up to the thunderous sounds of Armageddon out there. I went out on the Lanai with my coffee and had to come back in because the lightning was so severe I was afraid to sit out there - LOL -- I could see the headline: Brooklyn woman, struck by the beauty of The Villages, dies in rain storm.

It's a great day to continue with my organizing/purging efforts. I downsized when we moved here but now it's time for a "deeper dive".
Old 01-24-2019, 06:59 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Good morning Sweet Nothings

Wow -- woke up to the thunderous sounds of Armageddon out there. I went out on the Lanai with my coffee and had to come back in because the lightning was so severe I was afraid to sit out there - LOL -- I could see the headline: Brooklyn woman, struck by the beauty of The Villages, dies in rain storm.

It's a great day to continue with my organizing/purging efforts. I downsized when we moved here but now it's time for a "deeper dive".
I NOTHING but had a 60 lb dog under my pillow. Poor thing gets so scared.
If it was up to me there would be a lot of purging around here but God forbid I try to get rid if anything we have not used in 20 years but "might" need.

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.