The Thread About NOTHING

Old 02-16-2019, 06:04 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,421 Times in 2,268 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
How in the NOTHING hell did my dearly departed Mother In Law get her picture on their Money?

I watched they guy put all he had into making sure the clamps on the wires were tight. He used an Allen Wrench with a Cresent Wrench to tighten it up. Good Point though K-Man. Those little things really matter.

Confucius also say that a person who passes gas in church sits in pew! The Devil Made Me Do It.

K-Man, your question a while back got me to thinking. UT OH! I turned down a rental car from the dealer till Monday and we're gonna rough it with the Golf Cart, you know like Pioneers until Monday. This should get us the other Atomic Cart we've been kicking around.

Dinners ready, I've been on a stress diet, no eating. But guess what I ain't stressing now!
This will be NOTHING but a great experiment. Let me know how many miles per day you log and how much the calluses on your butt increase..

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 02-16-2019, 06:05 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
I just NOTHING but stuck my neck out again. Somebody stop me!
You know better. You're NOTHING but on your own.. lol

Old 02-16-2019, 06:06 PM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
This will be NOTHING but a great experiment. Let me know how many miles per day you log and how much the calluses on your butt increase..
No calluses on our butts we NOTHING but paid for the upgraded seats
Old 02-16-2019, 08:08 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,318 Times in 2,055 Posts

Quote:
Just picked up our New Zealand and Australian dollars from the bank. They have a pretty novel idea. Their paper money is incrementally sized. $5 bills are smaller than $10 and so on. NOTHING but cool for the vision impaired.
My old boss in Reno, Nevada used to praise New Zealand's beauty NOTHING but on end.

One place I really would like to go.
Old 02-16-2019, 08:13 PM
Sage

Nothing Happens To Anyone That He Is Not Fitted By Nature To Bear - YouTube

A NOTHING statement from the movie Gladiator. Gladiator (2000) - Rotten Tomatoes
Old 02-16-2019, 10:03 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
I just NOTHING but stuck my neck out again. Somebody stop me!
I'M NOTHING but reporting for duty. Where is my vast knowledge of NOTHING required? I'm ready to go. We had Taco's tonight, I'm really really really full of it.

K-Man, we average 6 miles per day. I expect tomorrow to be a big day mileage wise unless Houdini escapes the ties that bind her. If the weather is good the Brownwood Movies from my house is about 13 miles as per The Villages GPS, so it may be more or less the trip will tell the truth. That's 13 each way. Plus I think its a great day for The Fin, we'll swim over there while we are on the other side of the world. It's so nice down there.
Old 02-16-2019, 10:12 PM
Sage

Quote:
I'M NOTHING but reporting for duty. Where is my vast knowledge of NOTHING required? I'm ready to go. We had Taco's tonight, I'm really really really full of it.

K-Man, we average 6 miles per day. I expect tomorrow to be a big day mileage wise unless Houdini escapes the ties that bind her. If the weather is good the Brownwood Movies from my house is about 13 miles as per The Villages GPS, so it may be more or less the trip will tell the truth. That's 13 each way. Plus I think its a great day for The Fin, we'll swim over there while we are on the other side of the world. It's so nice down there.
Never golf carted all the way to Brownwood from Lynnhaven. It is probably about 11 miles or so from here. The temperatures do vary from the far north of the Villages to the far south Villages which is NOTHING but a statement of how HUGE it has become.
Old 02-16-2019, 10:16 PM
Sage

NOTHING but....

Old 02-16-2019, 10:16 PM
Sage

Quote:
NOTHING but....
13,000 NOTHING posts...

Old 02-16-2019, 10:21 PM
Sage

Quote:
13,000 NOTHING posts...
And we seem to be getting a lot of views on NOTHING this Saturday night.
Old 02-16-2019, 10:30 PM
Sage

Quote:

13 miles each way and you're still NOTHING but in The Villages? I have a feeling I'll be having to rescue Mrs. K on occasion.. Thank goodness for the Find iPhone app.. lol

Old 02-16-2019, 10:31 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
And we seem to be getting a lot of views on NOTHING this Saturday night.
It's probably NOTHING but the big number poachers. They show up for the milestone numbers and try to steal them.

Old 02-16-2019, 10:39 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
13 miles each way and you're still NOTHING but in The Villages? I have a feeling I'll be having to rescue Mrs. K on occasion.. lol
The way I cipher da situation is if you live toward the old section then everything you need is available quickly. As we travel toward the south we have actually had the experience of having a hard time getting a parking spot as I believe it was Colony. Beautiful down there but a little tight and uptight in that area. We were going to a fantastic Mexican Restaurant there, I don't remember the name.

I think at this time it can be helpful to download The Villages GPS. It will help Mrs. K find her way home. It was not that way when we first purchased it several years ago. Vastly improved. I really don't need it for tomorrow but want to see if I can depend on the new version if needed. Mrs. Nucky is directionally challenged also, I understand. I get places sometimes by instinct and don't like asking for help to much. Macho Man!
Old 02-16-2019, 10:51 PM
Sage

Quote:
The way I cipher da situation is if you live toward the old section then everything you need is available quickly. As we travel toward the south we have actually had the experience of having a hard time getting a parking spot as I believe it was Colony. Beautiful down there but a little tight and uptight in that area. We were going to a fantastic Mexican Restaurant there, I don't remember the name.

I think at this time it can be helpful to download The Villages GPS. It will help Mrs. K find her way home. It was not that way when we first purchased it several years ago. Vastly improved. I really don't need it for tomorrow but want to see if I can depend on the new version if needed. Mrs. Nucky is directionally challenged also, I understand. I get places sometimes by instinct and don't like asking for help to much. Macho Man!
You put so much thought into that post that you forgot NOTHING.. lol

Do you use the free app or NOTHING but the $6.99 one?

Last edited by Kenswing; 02-16-2019 at 10:57 PM.
Old 02-16-2019, 11:05 PM
Sage

Quote:

The Colony Publix gets a lot of people and not for NOTHING. At least it did the times I went there. There is a very good Japanese restaurant right near there. SAKURA---JAPANESE RESTAURANT But there is one up near you too.

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 02-16-2019 at 11:27 PM.

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.