The Thread About NOTHING

Old 03-21-2019, 08:59 PM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
I'm with you, Nucky. You can research all you want but there's a lot more to getting at the truth besides research including plain old common sense along with intuition. In other words, there's a big difference between having wisdom and just being smart.

And btw, I'm NOTHING but blaming yous guys for drawing me in. The only one off the hook is BK.
I see NOTHING. I hear NOTHING. I believe NOTHING.
Old 03-21-2019, 09:37 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,316 Times in 2,053 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
I see NOTHING. I hear NOTHING. I believe NOTHING.
Sounds like Sergeant Schultz and his NOTHING. I See Nothing - Sgt Schultz - YouTube
Old 03-22-2019, 01:51 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,419 Times in 2,268 Posts

What a zippity doo da day.. Ziplining was NOTHING but spectacular. First one was over a vineyard. Second over a valley and the third through the forest canopy. Enjoyed it waaay more than I figured I would.

Tomorrow, on to our last port stop, Bay of Islands.. We're going cave exploring. There's supposedly glow worms in there along with the traditional stalactites and stalagmites.

When we leave port tomorrow night it's two days back to Sydney to fly home on Tuesday. It seems like we just got here a couple of days ago..

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 03-22-2019, 06:13 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
What a zippity doo da day.. Ziplining was NOTHING but spectacular. First one was over a vineyard. Second over a valley and the third through the forest canopy. Enjoyed it waaay more than I figured I would.

Tomorrow, on to our last port stop, Bay of Islands.. We're going cave exploring. There's supposedly glow worms in there along with the traditional stalactites and stalagmites.

When we leave port tomorrow night it's two days back to Sydney to fly home on Tuesday. It seems like we just got here a couple of days ago..
I've heard the ziplining was NOTHING but fun but the landing part was a bit tricky?
Old 03-22-2019, 06:16 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yung Dum View Post
I, who have nothing, have nothing to add to this conversation. Nothing would please me more than to say something more, but nothing comes to mind.
I find I often have NOTHING to say and say it anyway. Someday maybe I will be old enough to know better but I wouldn't count on it.
Old 03-22-2019, 07:28 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post

Glad you are having a blast and a half there K-Man. ZipLining sounds like a blast to me and I can remember doing it between two trees when I was very young. Not so much anymore.

NOTHING going on over here today other than the youngest son and his wifey have their eye on several different houses on the outskirts of The Villages. Love to have him but we are not going back into the babysitting business. We are GrandParents. Anywho they don't have kids yet but just letting them know what we are thinking. This is our time. We love 'em but we love our new life also. They got the point. I told them The Truth. No Link. Sorry!
Old 03-22-2019, 07:55 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

See what you all got me into now. I can't even get to NOTHING before I'm already doing something. Really need to stay focused between home and work with a little bit of NOTHING on the side, of course. At first I thought things would clear up in March - yeah, right - every time I turn around there's another fire to put out. Well, at least they are small ones and so far they're manageable. Looks like at this point I'll have to wait until the middle of April for things to calm down. Then I'll be the one needing a vacation instead of living vicariously through K's - lol.

Btw, K, thanks so much for sharing your journey with us. It really does almost feel like we're there with you. I thought I was jealous of the beautiful scenery I was missing out on, but the zip-line adventure now that's something to be envious about. Glad you enjoyed it - how about Mrs K? Enjoy the rest of your time. If you feel like your vacation just started yesterday, you know it was a good one. Nice to hear that. Have a safe journey back to full-time NOTHING.
Old 03-22-2019, 08:08 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Glad you are having a blast and a half there K-Man. ZipLining sounds like a blast to me and I can remember doing it between two trees when I was very young. Not so much anymore.

NOTHING going on over here today other than the youngest son and his wifey have their eye on several different houses on the outskirts of The Villages. Love to have him but we are not going back into the babysitting business. We are GrandParents. Anywho they don't have kids yet but just letting them know what we are thinking. This is our time. We love 'em but we love our new life also. They got the point. I told them The Truth. No Link. Sorry!
Good for you, Nucky. NOTHING like being honest and upfront. I'm with you. I've already told my husband I want NOTHING to do with full-time or part-time anything once I'm completely retired. That's our time and believe me when I say we've missed out on a lot of that over the years because of the way we worked. It took awhile to adjust to being together so much, but we can't get enough of it now. We laugh a lot now - it's great! I won't give that up again to do babysitting on a regular basis. I know some women who do the full-time babysitting gig and they say they love it, but in the meantime, their husbands are left out in the cold because it's not how they viewed their retirement would be. Either that or they just continue on living separate lives. So sad in my book - not happening here.

No link - LOL......love it!
Old 03-22-2019, 08:34 AM
Sage

I did an awful lot of babysitting like picking and dropping off kids from the bus stop, gymnastics class trips, swimming lessons journeys and the like when my niece and nephew were in grade school but they are all grown up now and not for NOTHING.

Some of the gymnastics teachers were nice to look at.

My niece had convinced one that I was the Director of the Palm Harbor Library. Same first name but this guy was incredibly ambitious and the last I looked runs the Los Angeles Public Library. The whole enchilada.
Old 03-22-2019, 08:46 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
We had 896 views of NOTHING for the 24 hour period from 3/20/2019 8:55 AM to 8:55 AM 3/21/2019.
Slow day on NOTHING yesterday with 263, 204 as the 3/22/2019 total of views as of 8:55 AM.

262, 951 was the 8:55 AM # for 3/21/2019.

253 view count.
Old 03-22-2019, 08:47 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
I told them The Truth. No Link. Sorry!
Then I guess I can't believe you

Sorry Abby I have given up on that thread. NOTHING good can come of it. The left will always be on the left and the right will always be on the right.
Old 03-22-2019, 08:49 AM
fw102807

BK time to run back to NOTHING... Hoping everything is going great.
Old 03-22-2019, 08:53 AM
Sage

Quote:

Sorry Abby I have given up on that thread. NOTHING good can come of it. The left will always be on the left and the right will always be on the right.
Actually I am sometimes right of center and then become left of center and not for NOTHING. I like moderation.

I did go to BYU Law School for a short time but then dropped out to go to the U of Denver but had been checking out the law school there. Then moved to the SF Bay Area. And followed up in the Twin Cities.

I would not call BYU a liberal school. The U of MN very much so.

On a different subject-- I am bummed that Nevada lost last night but doubt if they or Florida can get past the Big Blue tomorrow.
Old 03-22-2019, 08:59 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:

You already know I'm full of NOTHING! I like threads like that but should know better that my point of view is usually not well taken. But I'll stand by my statements when I think I'm on the correct track. The good thing about me is I will admit if I'm wrong. Many others won't. See Jimmy Deam Link. (Sausage) Have a great day see yous later.

George of the Jungle, Look out for that tree on the NOTHING Zipper line.

Last edited by Nucky; 03-22-2019 at 11:43 AM.
Old 03-22-2019, 10:19 AM
Sage

There's a word my husband uses when things go totally haywire that always makes us both laugh. Unfortunately I can't use that word on here so I think it's better just to stay in NOTHING. Or better yet, get my act in gear here at home and get something accomplished.

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.