The Thread About NOTHING

Old 03-23-2019, 01:28 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,316 Times in 2,053 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
For the record...I believe NOTHING, fact check everything and then remain skeptical. I know how easy it is to manipulate data, even statistics and studies interpreted to support a view. I do not believe in absolute truths because I think there are always more sides to an issue than one. I make judgments on whatever I feel is most likely true and am not even confident about that because...I believe NOTHING
You should talk to some Yale or Harvard trained lawyers. They will but make you NOTHING but believe that the moon is made of green cheese. Talk about championship bull s......ters.
Old 03-23-2019, 01:35 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
You should talk to some Yale or Harvard trained lawyers. They will but make you NOTHING but believe that the moon is made of green cheese. Talk about championship bull s......ters.
Are you trying to tell me that the Moon isn't made outta Cracker Barrell Extra Sharp Cheddar? NOTHING doing! I'm cautiously optimistic that you got your Cheese Wrong!
Old 03-23-2019, 02:11 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,417 Times in 2,267 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
And you........now that all your sightseeing is done quit wandering around on that boat and get back to the NOTHING ship. NOTHING needs it's Kommander.

Safe journey home, my friend.
The cave exploring yesterday was NOTHING but phenomenal! Never even heard of glow worms and were skeptical of the claim. But they truly do exist and in a dark cave are quite beautiful.

Don't rush me back yet. I want to enjoy my last two relaxing days at see then that wonderful 18 hour trip home.. lol

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 03-23-2019, 02:14 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
That is very interesting. When I had my gallbladder out my surgeon told me he does 1500 a year! Yikes TV seems like NOTHING but a gold mine of old and replacement parts.
Hopefully all the parts they use are NOTHING but new and they don't go to the local junkyard (morgue).

Old 03-23-2019, 02:18 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore View Post
Starting the day...with a 'nothing' violation?
That's NOTHING but Jacked Up!

Old 03-23-2019, 02:28 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,507 Times in 677 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
That's NOTHING but Jacked Up!
IK...R?

At least (even upside down) you get the levity, which is NOTHING...but how it was intended.

I guess next time, I'll use this little nothing emoji......so all others will get it too.
Old 03-23-2019, 03:57 PM
Sage

Just came back from Walmart with a detour to get my parents' their vodka at the Walmart liquor store. I had thrown my sandals into the golf cart rack so that they would not fall out of the cart on the trip. Anyway, I must have forgotten to put the sandals back on and shopped around Walmart like some Shoeless Joe. No one said NOTHING that I can recall about my shoeless state or if they did I was not paying any attention. I do recall it was a little cooler in Walmart than usual.

I only went to Walmart on Saturday as company from far away is coming tomorrow and we needed some stuff for their arrival.

I rarely go to Walmart on Saturdays.

I will have to make sure I remember my footwear though. Sure am glad I did not do this at the dog park.That would have been messy.
Old 03-23-2019, 04:37 PM
fw102807

Quote:
Just came back from Walmart with a detour to get my parents' their vodka at the Walmart liquor store. I had thrown my sandals into the golf cart rack so that they would not fall out of the cart on the trip. Anyway, I must have forgotten to put the sandals back on and shopped around Walmart like some Shoeless Joe. No one said NOTHING that I can recall about my shoeless state or if they did I was not paying any attention. I do recall it was a little cooler in Walmart than usual.

I only went to Walmart on Saturday as company from far away is coming tomorrow and we needed some stuff for their arrival.

I will have to make sure I remember my footwear though. Sure am glad I did not do this at the dog park.That would have been messy.
That's a funny story Tal. Probably NOTHING but a typical occurrence at Wally World. Reminds me of the Kenny Chesney song "No shoes, no shirt, and no problems"
Old 03-23-2019, 04:38 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Are you trying to tell me that the Moon isn't made outta Cracker Barrell Extra Sharp Cheddar? NOTHING doing! I'm cautiously optimistic that you got your Cheese Wrong!
It looks like NOTHING but cheese to me. Acouple of shots from the other night.... If they'll load..
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1752.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	25.5 KB
ID:	78974   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1753.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	18.4 KB
ID:	78975  

Old 03-23-2019, 04:41 PM
Sage

Quote:

Some of my worst nightmares are NOTHING but me showing barefoot to a fire.. I'll actually wake up in a sweat.. lol

Old 03-23-2019, 04:41 PM
fw102807

Quote:
It looks like NOTHING but cheese to me. Acouple of shots from the other night.... If they'll load..
Yup looks like cheese so it must be true. Glad you can still do NOTHING on another continent.
Old 03-23-2019, 06:33 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
IK...R?

At least (even upside down) you get the levity, which is NOTHING...but how it was intended.

I guess next time, I'll use this little nothing emoji......so all others will get it too.
Why am I getting nothing? So over my head that I'll just blame it on the drugs.

Anyway, nice to have another poster to this thread. Welcome -- but don't be a stranger -- we need new blood. LOL (Ignore the reference)
Old 03-23-2019, 06:35 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
[SIZE="2"]IK...R?
IK...R? Still getting nothing out of it. Well I guess I just need to move along now, nothing to see here.
Old 03-23-2019, 06:37 PM
Sage

Quote:
NOTHING but funny.

The Yale lawyer I speak of was representing the underwriter of someone who just made up fake securities we were representing as a former inmate in a MN prison. Anyway the judge in a backwater town in MN was mouth agape much of the time from the Yale educated lawyer's brief and oral statement. The law did not cover just making up fake securities was the argument.

So the judge chewed out the plaintiffs for being knuckleheads and not checking if the securities were real. And our client did not have to pay any of his friends who believed his stories for civil damages. Nor did the underwriter.

Whole thing strengthened my desire to be a law librarian and get "knuckleheads" access to practical legal information.

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 03-23-2019 at 06:44 PM.
Old 03-23-2019, 06:37 PM
Platinum member

Good night all -- Just took my last drug cocktail and now looking forward to nothing but a couple of pain-free hours.

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.