The Thread About NOTHING

Old 04-22-2019, 10:53 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,421 Times in 2,268 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
Please forgive the intrusion. This is a test. Nothing but a test. I have lost two posts today. They went somewhere into cyberspace but never hit the thread. I don't think I am in trouble for anything.

Where or where did my posts today go? (One was not quite edited yet and disappeared on preview.)

Anyway, thanks for the use of your space here, allowing me to run my test.

Here goes.

Boomer
No intrusion at all. It's nice to see you, Boomer.

I'll quote it just so there's NOTHING but proof of its existence..

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 04-23-2019, 01:43 AM
Cool It's Nice But Not Phenomenal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
I know waterfront property demands a premium but this is NOTHING but ridiculous. I'm hoping someone just fat fingered the price and aren't serious..
1040 Carver Ct, The Villages, FL 32163 - realtor.com(R)

The price is a typo. The price is $419,999 and if you scroll down to the "Property History" you can see that.

However, even at that price, it is still high at $260.00 a square foot. It's nice but not phenomenal, and the upgrades still do not warrant what they are asking.
Old 04-23-2019, 06:35 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Looks like I went to bed too early last night - all the action started AFTER 10pm - lol.

Boomer, your posts here are never an intrusion to NOTHING. Good to see you stopped by.

And it seems our new member forgot her NOTHING. Welcome - next time bring one along with you.

As for you boys - Nucky, you always make me laugh, and K, you always make me want to go ......and then laugh while I'm still . Tal must have had a busy day yesterday. He signed off early it seems. Hope everything is okay on the homefront.

And continued prayers for some of the regular ladies in our group - BK for complete healing and a good swim soon and of course the one and only Mrs Nucky. And to the never forgotten fw, wherever you are, hope all is well.

Have a great day, everyone! I'm off and running early this morning. It's going to be another beautiful day here. Hoping to get out and enjoy it.....

Oops - not to forget Barefoot, everyone's favorite poster.......wherever YOU are. On the road again perhaps? Miss you! If you're headed north, we wish you a safe trip. Hope you're able to check-in soon.
Old 04-23-2019, 08:08 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,318 Times in 2,055 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
Looks like I went to bed too early last night - all the action started AFTER 10pm - lol.

Boomer, your posts here are never an intrusion to NOTHING. Good to see you stopped by.

And it seems our new member forgot her NOTHING. Welcome - next time bring one along with you.

As for you boys - Nucky, you always make me laugh, and K, you always make me want to go ......and then laugh while I'm still . Tal must have had a busy day yesterday. He signed off early it seems. Hope everything is okay on the homefront.

And continued prayers for some of the regular ladies in our group - BK for complete healing and a good swim soon and of course the one and only Mrs Nucky. And to the never forgotten fw, wherever you are, hope all is well.

Have a great day, everyone! I'm off and running early this morning. It's going to be another beautiful day here. Hoping to get out and enjoy it.....

Oops - not to forget Barefoot, everyone's favorite poster.......wherever YOU are. On the road again perhaps? Miss you! If you're headed north, we wish you a safe trip. Hope you're able to check-in soon.
Had quite the experience at One Blood donating platelets. I usually do two arm procedures but the sticker took out a piece of vein that clogged the machine or something like that. I have given about 28 gallons all told have NOTHING but a lot of scar tissue. So they switched me to one arm and a longer time in the chair. Did get to watch couple more episodes of Longmire and a very cute canine came in with a blood donor. Had never seen a pooch in the donation area anywhere but it was a nice change.

Had to do shopping after that.
Old 04-23-2019, 08:26 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Had quite the experience at One Blood donating platelets. I usually do two arm procedures but the sticker took out a piece of vein that clogged the machine or something like that. I have given about 28 gallons all told have NOTHING but a lot of scar tissue. So they switched me to one arm and a longer time in the chair. Did get to watch couple more episodes of Longmire and a very cute canine came in with a blood donor. Had never seen a pooch in the donation area anywhere but it was a nice change.

Had to do shopping after that.
You gave 28 Gallons? How the hell are you NOTHING but sitting up to Type?
Old 04-23-2019, 08:31 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
Please forgive the intrusion. This is a test. Nothing but a test. I have lost two posts today. They went somewhere into cyberspace but never hit the thread. I don't think I am in trouble for anything.

Where or where did my posts today go? (One was not quite edited yet and disappeared on preview.)

Anyway, thanks for the use of your space here, allowing me to run my test.

Here goes.

Boomer
I think you may have known where you were headed as you didn't forget your NOTHING.

I don't want you to worry. I found your two pounds and a couple of more. Oh damn, you said posts. My bad, won't be my last mistake.
Old 04-23-2019, 08:42 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
You gave 28 Gallons? How the hell are you NOTHING but sitting up to Type?
That is NOTHING but since 1985 or so when I was trying to impress Sandy. She quit and became an aerobics instructor.
Old 04-23-2019, 08:46 AM
Sage
Thumbs up 283, 870 8:55 AM EST view count for NOTHING.

Quote:
This Earth Day we had 572 views over the 4/21/2019 to 4/22/2019 8:55 AM EST 24 hour cylce.

283, 273
282, 701

And Happy Birthday Jack Nicholson. One cool dude. Jack Nicholson - Rotten Tomatoes
283, 870
283, 273

597 not a bad view count on NOTHING for the 24 hour cycle from 8:55 AM Monday to 8:55 AM Tuesday 4/23/2019.
Old 04-23-2019, 09:24 AM
Platinum member

How about nothing but a small laugh to get you going this morning?

Three women go down to Mexico one night to celebrate college graduation. They get drunk and wake up in jail, only to find that they are to be executed in the morning – though none of them can remember what they did the night before.

The first one, a redhead, is strapped in the electric chair and is asked if she has any last words. She says, “I just graduated from Trinity Bible College and believe in the almighty power of God to intervene on the behalf of the innocent.” They throw the switch and nothing happens. They all immediately fall to the floor on their knees, beg for forgiveness, and release her.

The second one, a brunette, is strapped in and gives her last words. “I just graduated from the Harvard School of Law and I believe in the power of justice to intervene on the part of the innocent.” They throw the switch and again, nothing happens. Again they all immediately fall to their knees, beg for forgiveness and release her.

The last one, a blonde, is strapped in and says, “Well, I’m from the University of Texas and just graduated with a degree in Electrical Engineering, and I’ll tell ya right now, ya’ll ain’t gonna electrocute nobody if you don’t plug this thing in.”
Old 04-23-2019, 09:42 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK001 View Post

Three women go down to Mexico one night to celebrate college graduation. They get drunk and wake up in jail, only to find that they are to be executed in the morning – though none of them can remember what they did the night before.

The first one, a redhead, is strapped in the electric chair and is asked if she has any last words. She says, “I just graduated from Trinity Bible College and believe in the almighty power of God to intervene on the behalf of the innocent.” They throw the switch and nothing happens. They all immediately fall to the floor on their knees, beg for forgiveness, and release her.

The second one, a brunette, is strapped in and gives her last words. “I just graduated from the Harvard School of Law and I believe in the power of justice to intervene on the part of the innocent.” They throw the switch and again, nothing happens. Again they all immediately fall to their knees, beg for forgiveness and release her.

The last one, a blonde, is strapped in and says, “Well, I’m from the University of Texas and just graduated with a degree in Electrical Engineering, and I’ll tell ya right now, ya’ll ain’t gonna electrocute nobody if you don’t plug this thing in.”
ATTA GIRL BK! I was funny like you at one time but because of the limitation on language here my jokes NOTHING but suck eggs! But my Kaffee doesn't Suckith!

I'm retrofitting my Love Shack Rite Now so it can be Green, That's The Deal!
Old 04-23-2019, 10:19 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Cowgirl View Post
The price is a typo. The price is $419,999 and if you scroll down to the "Property History" you can see that.

However, even at that price, it is still high at $260.00 a square foot. It's nice but not phenomenal, and the upgrades still do not warrant what they are asking.
At $4.2 million I thought maybe they were going for NOTHING but The Villages sale price record.. lol

BTW.. You've committed a NOTHING Violation..

Old 04-23-2019, 10:22 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK001 View Post

NOTHING but funny..

Old 04-23-2019, 10:43 AM
Sage

Quote:
At $4.2 million I thought maybe they were going for NOTHING but The Villages sale price record.. lol

BTW.. You've committed a NOTHING Violation..
There might be 4.2 million estates in the Villages. Some of those parcels north of CR 466 and east of Saddlebrook look to have a lot of acreage, horse barns and the like. NOTHING but probably develop family and friends.
Old 04-23-2019, 11:11 AM
Sage
Thumbs up

Quote:
Earth Day's A4 The Villages Daily Sun has these six states hometown claimed Villages households:

Georgia-- 915.

Illinois-- 2,507.

Kansas-- 205.

Michigan-- 3,057.

Mississippi-- 71.

Vermont-- 281.

Today Tuesday's numbers for households who hail from US States on NOTHING are:

Alaska-- 52.

Montana-- 27.

New Hampshire-- 782.

New York-- 6,303.

Tennessee-- 495.

Vermont-- 281.
Old 04-23-2019, 12:03 PM
Soaring Parsley
Thanked 2,220 Times in 752 Posts

Quote:
No intrusion at all. It's nice to see you, Boomer.

I'll quote it just so there's NOTHING but proof of its existence..

Thank you, Ken, now I feel validated.

Whenever I use that word 'validated', it nothing but takes me back to a priceless conversation between Mr. Boomer and a woman who was working the desk in a condo building in a big city where we were visiting someone. The complex used a parking garage and Mr. Boomer figured they validated parking for guests.

Conversation:

Mr. Boomer: Do you validate?

Quick witted woman at the desk: Why, yes, I do. You are a good, fine, handsome man.

(Then, of course, she validated the parking.)

We all cracked up laughing together. A fun memory.

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.