Old 05-25-2019, 07:36 PM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK001 View Post
I have to stop -- or I'll blow nothing but too many hours on youtube:

Patsy Cline -- I Fall To Pieces - YouTube

Patsy Cline - She's Got You - YouTube

Ok -- so maybe I do like country and just didn't realize it. LOL
I NOTHING but like the Brooks and Dunn version of He’s Got You.

Brooks & Dunn - He's Got You - YouTube
Old 05-25-2019, 08:54 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,319 Times in 2,056 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
NOTHING but shocked. Didn't take you for a country fan for some reason.

This is probably one of my hubby's favs -

Billy Currington - People Are Crazy (Official Video) - YouTube

Well, I don't know about being his favorite but let's just say I hear that expression around here a lot - lol. For the sake of the peanut gallery out there, I'm sure it has NOTHING to do with me.....
Billy Currington - Pretty Good At Drinkin' Beer (Official Video) - YouTube

Seems like NOTHING but a lot of beer.
Old 05-26-2019, 06:34 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
This is the radio station I usually have on now. And not for NOTHING. US102.3 - The Crossroads of Country and Rock - Gainesville / Ocala Radio
That sounds like NOTHING but a great compromise for me and my husband. And possibly a great over-all station for someone like the K-man. Thanks, Tal, for that bit of information.

Good morning, everyone! I am still in shock this morning that I slept 8 straight hours without waking up once last night. That has to be a record for me. Is this what normal feels like?
Old 05-26-2019, 06:44 AM
Sage

Quote:
That sounds like NOTHING but a great compromise for me and my husband. And possibly a great over-all station for someone like the K-man. Thanks, Tal, for that bit of information.

Good morning, everyone! I am still in shock this morning that I slept 8 straight hours without waking up once last night. That has to be a record for me. Is this what normal feels like?
I can seldom do that with the help of some kind of sleeping pill and not for NOTHING. And my dreams sometimes wake me up as some of them are quite terrifying.
Old 05-26-2019, 07:13 AM
Sage

Quote:
I can seldom do that with the help of some kind of sleeping pill and not for NOTHING. And my dreams sometimes wake me up as some of them are quite terrifying.
I experienced night terror-like dreams for years. Just this past year or so, it came to me as to exactly when those nightmares began and once I realized what initiated them, they went away as quickly as they came. It was weird. I did have to do some timeline research though. Like asking my birth family if and when they remember me having them so that I could pinpoint the origin.

I tell you this only because if it could help you, it would make me NOTHING but happy to help another person in that way. Sleep is so important to one's overall well-being and even more so as we get older. Many people suffer from various types of sleep disorders. In my line of work, I see it all the time and most accept it as just a part of life not realizing it could be something deeper than that.
Old 05-26-2019, 08:23 AM
Sage

Quote:
I experienced night terror-like dreams for years. Just this past year or so, it came to me as to exactly when those nightmares began and once I realized what initiated them, they went away as quickly as they came. It was weird. I did have to do some timeline research though. Like asking my birth family if and when they remember me having them so that I could pinpoint the origin.

I tell you this only because if it could help you, it would make me NOTHING but happy to help another person in that way. Sleep is so important to one's overall well-being and even more so as we get older. Many people suffer from various types of sleep disorders. In my line of work, I see it all the time and most accept it as just a part of life not realizing it could be something deeper than that.
They come and go.

Sometimes they are kind of funny when I try to figure out where they are coming from. The latest dream from just before I woke up this morning had some kind of vending machine with a blade and you stuck your foot onto a Sholl's like foot figure up high to trigger a creation of a shoe by the vending machine but some thugs were trying to steal the blade while it was working on making my shoe. Not sure how and where my subconscious comes up with this stuff and not for NOTHING. Dr. Scholl's Kiosk Finder for Custom Fit Orthotics | Dr. Scholl's
Old 05-26-2019, 08:47 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

I had a Dream last night that the same Mattress Salesman was chasing us to get us to sign on the dotted line. Our Temerpedic, 18 years old has seen better days. WOW, what a value. We believe we paid about $1900 for it. The same thing today is double the price. We have NOTHING but come up with the following.

I really like the bed from the Hampton Inn Bed Store but there is no return at all for any reason. Such problems.

There is a bed calling out to me from Sam's its $498 but I hear it saying you get NOTHING but what you pay for.

Boll & Branch highly rated bed but the price is nuts. Time for Consumer Report, the suffering will be over shortly.

We did notice that our community does need more bedding stores!
Old 05-26-2019, 08:47 AM
Sage
Default 762 tally. 24 hour NOTHING views 5/25-5/26/2019 8:55 AM EST.

Quote:
308, 204.
307, 456.

748 is our NOTHING tally for the 24 hour 8:55 AM EST cycle .
308, 966.
308, 204.

Very easy math for the 5/25 to 5/26/2019 8:55 AM EST 24 hour cycle for NOTHING views.

762 is the count.
Old 05-26-2019, 09:07 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
I had a Dream last night that the same Mattress Salesman was chasing us to get us to sign on the dotted line. Our Temerpedic, 18 years old has seen better days. WOW, what a value. We believe we paid about $1900 for it. The same thing today is double the price. We have NOTHING but come up with the following.

I really like the bed from the Hampton Inn Bed Store but there is no return at all for any reason. Such problems.

There is a bed calling out to me from Sam's its $498 but I hear it saying you get NOTHING but what you pay for.

Boll & Branch highly rated bed but the price is nuts. Time for Consumer Report, the suffering will be over shortly.

I'm still sleeping between 2 bedrooms over this mattress dilemma. I know if I push the issue my better half would say okay to a Costco mattress that we could return if it's a no go. However, if we decide we don't like it, our old one would be gone, which btw, he thinks is just fine. End result is we'd be left with NOTHING and I'd be in the doghouse - another not so appealing scenario. I try to look at all sides of a situation like you do, but this mattress issue is a tough one being such a personal thing.

I love my Tempurpedic and would splurge for another, but refuse to haul a king size bed set to TV when we move and couldn't justify leaving it behind at that price. What's a sleepless in Philadelphia/TV person to do?? Hey, that line would have worked great for our west coast NOTHING - lol
Old 05-26-2019, 09:54 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
I experienced night terror-like dreams for years. Just this past year or so, it came to me as to exactly when those nightmares began and once I realized what initiated them, they went away as quickly as they came. . .
I woke up this morning with an earworm - Edited: Belle - Beauty and the Beast Soundtrack - YouTube

Very strange since I have not seen the play nor heard the music for many, many years. While I don't consider it a night terror, had it been "It's A Small World After All" -- now that would have been nothing but a nightmare. LOL

Not trying to make light of what to many must be very uncomfortable. Strange and confusing how the conscious/unconscious brain works, isn't it?
Old 05-26-2019, 11:02 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,421 Times in 2,268 Posts

My reoccurring nightmare is showing up to a fire with NOTHING on my feet.. lol

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 05-26-2019, 11:15 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post

We bought one of those Sams $498 mattresses when we first got here and had it less than a year. NOTHING but the worst mattress ever. Everytime one of made even a small movement the whole thing shook. I don't have as much faith in Consumer Reports as you do.
Old 05-26-2019, 11:53 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK001 View Post
I woke up this morning with an earworm - Edited: Belle - Beauty and the Beast Soundtrack - YouTube

Very strange since I have not seen the play nor heard the music for many, many years. While I don't consider it a night terror, had it been "It's A Small World After All" -- now that would have been nothing but a nightmare. LOL

Not trying to make light of what to many must be very uncomfortable. Strange and confusing how the conscious/unconscious brain works, isn't it?
Like Emma Watson in just about anything and not for NOTHING. Strange to have seen her grow up in front of your eyes, sort of. Emma Watson - Rotten Tomatoes

The Circle was kind of a turkey though. The Circle (2017) - Rotten Tomatoes

I did see that movie in the theater even if there were very few men in there at that time. Mostly woman with the daughters and granddaughters and a few couples. It was here in the Villages.
Old 05-26-2019, 12:47 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
We bought one of those Sams $498 mattresses when we first got here and had it less than a year. NOTHING but the worst mattress ever. Everytime one of made even a small movement the whole thing shook. I don't have as much faith in Consumer Reports as you do.
i don't like Consumer Reports Bedding Recommendations to mucho dis tine!

Consumer Reports has done us NOTHING but fine throughout our lives. It did let us down on one Sears washer & dryer that Mrs. Nucky hated from the day it arrived but I got such a deal! Deals do matter but :blahbla hblah: matters too!

We just saw a Temperpedic Turbo Bed with Spinners and everything but too mucho money. I still like the Hampton Inn Bed but I'm Ascareded that Mrs. Nucky has it mixed up with a different bed and I can't return it if she doesn't like it to goodly. It was nicer than the bed at The Cosmopolitan & the Bellagio in Vegas. That's saying a whole lot rite? What a Roll Of The Dice. I don't struggle with decisions but this is a whopper. We already have a new bed in the guest room. I guess if she no lika da bed I could but a 3 Bedroom House, thinking NOTHING butt outta da box! This is killin me!
Old 05-26-2019, 12:53 PM
Sage

My biggest fear is the house catches NOTHING but fire and the Fireman and Woman is Tal And A Blonde Nurse Named Ernie! All that will come outta the hose is Blood and its the wrong type! It's Blue!

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.