The Thread About NOTHING

Old 05-08-2019, 04:24 PM
Sage
Location: South of 466a, if you don't like me.......I live in Orlando.
Thanked 9,770 Times in 3,638 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
Awwwwwwe man.. NOTHING but my sincerest apologies. I swear I looked at your post at least five times to verify.. You hid it well.

It must be the heat. It's 75 here today.. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.. lol

I'm done crying..............I have standards for myself and avoiding nothing violations is at the top.

I guess I could type a 100 word essay about myself and try to explain, but everyone on ToTV knows I'm a man of few words.

Old 05-08-2019, 04:26 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dewilson58 View Post
Nothing but full of oneself.

I'm just full of it.

You know NOTHING, I mean Something? Whilst I was a postin the other day on my iPad beside my desktop computer jumped up a quote from Confusion. Other than that and far be it from me to disrespect on Porpoise anyone except one person who thru divine intervention I have managed to clam up as far as responding to this individual. I also made a promise to the Moderators some time back about taking it easy with the Beer Muscles and Flexing Behind The Keyboard. I was asked by a regular on the NOTHING Thread to Chill about the time that another member was discharged from TOTV'S.

I looked through some quotes from Confuscious and put a few up on the post. Holy Smokes, you woulda thought I Shot Someone's Dog! I never felt so proud as I was receiving my 15 minutes of Fame because of something someone else wrote and I put up on the Thread. Big Deal. I meant Nobody any harm especially the person who took it the hardest.

I respect many people even ones I haven't met yet. Several weeks ago the person who is crying the most, we collectively needed an umbrella, was getting pounded by many people and I offered a calming peaceful respectful post only to be pushed away. I didn't take it to heart, I took it in stride. I figured at least I tried. The person mentioned in another post that his age was 80 years. I wouldn't purposely disrespect that person from my home or face to face. No way.

Why does everything need to be "Heavy Duty". Lighten Up! Enjoy this Beautiful Place. If you can get out of the house and Help Someone Else. The gift of doing that is Priceless.

A few of us who posted daily invited anyone who stopped by to NOTHING to join us as we had a Harmless, Dopey, Fun thing going for a long time and a high number of posts. It was nice.

How did it go from fun to Garbage and how can it be restored. I won't give up. NEVER! I enjoy TOTV'S very much and don't want to violate any of the rules purposely, I also refuse to be a doormat. So here's to a new start hopefully from this moment on where we can have some fun and post something fun or a problem that someone needs support with and feel a sense of community.

I constantly use the Advertisers that TOTV's gives us, so far they are NOTHING but the greatest. Peace Out!
Old 05-08-2019, 04:31 PM
Sage

Quote:
Parade or no parade, you can rain on me anytime!!!!
Golf was quite warm this morning.
The cold shower after was nothing short of wonderful.
As always, another beautiful day in TV.
You slipped that NOTHING in quite skillfully.
Old 05-08-2019, 04:36 PM
Sage

Quote:
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude.

Are you sure on the nothing violation???
Maybe the wind is blowing in a Westernly direction from Colorado! Maybe NOTHING but a mistake. You know Mr. Wilson, we've been interviewing for a tomwed replacement for a long time, are you up for it??? It pays NOTHING but you could advance quickly to even more NOTHING!!
Old 05-08-2019, 04:37 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
You slipped that NOTHING in quite skillfully.

During my cold shower, I almost slipped & fell on my cute little nothing...................were you watching???
Old 05-08-2019, 04:39 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,421 Times in 2,268 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucco View Post
I apologize for interrupting your informative posts about yourself, and bow to your superiority as pointed out to me...this is the thread of the superior group.

Please be assured I nothing but appreciate you trying to tolerate me.
Thanks for your reply. I NOTHING but accept your apology.

When I reach the twilight years of my life I hope I'm still able to have fun in the forum that is titled "Just for fun" I can't imagine spending my last few precious years being bitter.

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!

Last edited by Kenswing; 05-08-2019 at 06:24 PM.
Old 05-08-2019, 04:42 PM
Sage

I think there is a great question to be asked at this time in today's NOTHING'S festivities!

I wonder if there is any time schedule for a visit to Nothing but Earth from Anyone? WOW!

This happened to me once before. I threw someone a Life Preserver when the Seas were Choppy and they threw it back because it was the Wrong Shape or Color? I

don't remember it was a while ago!
Old 05-08-2019, 04:47 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
It pays NOTHING but you could advance quickly to even more NOTHING!!

You just summarized my career.............specializing and perfecting nothing. I did it for nothing and I raised to the very highest level of nothing-hood.

Don't even get me going about how I dew in the bedroom.

Old 05-08-2019, 05:11 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,318 Times in 2,055 Posts

Quote:
NOTHING Violation..
I saw that NOTHING.
Old 05-08-2019, 07:04 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,318 Times in 2,055 Posts

Quote:
The only requirement in this thread is that you post NOTHING.

Because after all NOTHING is all that really matters.
NOTHING began on 01-01- 2018 and now we have 296, 078 views of NOTHING as of 5/08/2019.

Even though a lot of these posts are really about SOMETHING.

This is more than half of the Three Word Sentence view count. Three Word Sentences has 585, 827 and started on 7-15-2010.

Just a little over 3000 posts separate the NOTHING thread from the Three Word Sentence one-- 15, 315 to 18, 318.

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 05-08-2019 at 09:06 PM.
Old 05-08-2019, 07:14 PM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucco View Post
I apologize for interrupting your informative posts about yourself, and bow to your superiority as pointed out to me...this is the thread of the superior group.

Please be assured I nothing but appreciate you trying to tolerate me.
You read way too much into our posts, we are simply not that clever.
We are just a bunch of goofs who get together to discuss something as silly as NOTHING. Does that sound like superior beings to you?
Old 05-08-2019, 07:17 PM
fw102807

OK so you guys have been having a NOTHING party while I was gone but I was out enjoying Scooter the DJ so I think that I win on fun points.
Old 05-08-2019, 07:20 PM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Maybe the wind is blowing in a Westernly direction from Colorado! Maybe NOTHING but a mistake. You know Mr. Wilson, we've been interviewing for a tomwed replacement for a long time, are you up for it??? It pays NOTHING but you could advance quickly to even more NOTHING!!
But you NOTHING but need some fine recipes.
Old 05-08-2019, 08:16 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
But you NOTHING but need some fine recipes.
Those recipes can include NOTHING about Talpia or Velveeta. They came out with a new Slogan, A Moment On The Lips Forever and Ever On The Hips!
Old 05-08-2019, 08:45 PM
Sage

Quote:
So let me boil it down to simple terms.. You have NOTHING but an ax to grind and this is where you see fit to do it? Does that pretty much sum it up?
I think you hit the NOTHING but Proverbial Nail on the Schnozzola. It took me a minute but I came to the rescue of someone who I will never turn my back on to the dismay of some. I am not the TOTV'S police and neither is anybody else. They were only my thoughts. I didn't legislate a law or do anything serious. I would do the same for someone I never met who was getting lumped up. I've done it for the person who brings his tears here. Go to the thread you disagree with me in and give it a rip.

Sir, whoever you are, I'm asking you to stop limiting my peaceful enjoyment of this Thread. Pure and Simple. I'd rather settle it simply here and now instead of bothering the Moderators. I'm sure they are busy with better things. If I misspeak in the future point it out and we'll solve it. I am a Blue Collar Man and sometimes my thoughts don't convey well when I type. I'm much betterer than a couple of years ago.

I'm done negotiating on her as of now. Back to NOTHING.

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.