The Thread About NOTHING

The Thread About NOTHING

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 12-06-2018, 06:24 PM
Sage

NOTHING but dying here waiting to find out if Nucky is going to be constipated or not.

Old 12-06-2018, 06:31 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
NOTHING but dying here waiting to find out if Nucky is going to be constipated or not.
Me too. But then again, that would make him full of . . . well, NOTHING, I guess. LOL
Old 12-06-2018, 07:09 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK001 View Post
Me too. But then again, that would make him full of . . . well, NOTHING, I guess. LOL
Nucky is full of much more than NOTHING..

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 12-06-2018, 07:18 PM
Sage

I see that Green Book got some Golden Globe nominations. Pretty cool as this is NOTHING but a very entertaining movie and I loved some of the details in it.

A Star is Born got a number of them as well.
Old 12-06-2018, 09:50 PM
Sage

Quote:
The DeCoder rings were nothing but all sold out! So, tell us, what/who is Cutler?

I got nothing but 100% too. I guess we get promoted now.
NOTHING but Bruce Cutler. To lazy to look it up if I spealled it wronglyer!
Old 12-06-2018, 09:56 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
NOTHING but Bruce Cutler. To lazy to look it up if I spealled it wronglyer!
Oh, nothing but that Cutler. Shame on me for not recognizing the name:

Wikipedia
"Cutler gained notoriety in the 1980s when he won three acquittals for Gambino Crime Family boss John Gotti (including one where at least one juror accepted a bribe in return for voting to find Gotti not guilty)"
Old 12-06-2018, 10:07 PM
Sage

Nucky is full of NOTHING. NOTHING but rage. All I want from a realtor is a fair shake and to listen. LISTEN TO ME. I'm not a jerk but I do thing certain ways and when I'm face to face and we come up with a plan I NOTHING but expect the plan to be stuck to. It wasn't someone edged me out by crumbs and my person didn't represent me properly. I typed up my way around a close dollar negotiation and the letter I prepared wasn't transmitted to the seller.

You know what uncustomarily I'm gonna shut up now and go to sleepie pie and think happy thoughts. After all, I do live here already, that's the biggest thing to be grateful for.

The listing agent sold the house so they got a double bubble. (Two Commissions) A grand slam for them and we're left sitting on the bench. Historically when things like this happen the next house blows away the one you lost. Normally I don't even care but of course, I really wanted this one.

If they called up tomorrow and said the buyer who won today changed their mind and I could have it guess what? Eat it. I wouldn't give either realtor the sweat off a grape. I'm not overreacting my team screwed up. Onward and upward.

Constipation Trail Phoey. I coulda been having a ball with yous instead but NOOOOOOOOOO!

I REALLY ENDED UP WITH NOTHING!
Old 12-06-2018, 10:12 PM
Sage

I took inventory. Where is NOTHING but our newest friend, The Bait?
Old 12-06-2018, 10:15 PM
Sage

Quote:
Oh, nothing but that Cutler. Shame on me for not recognizing the name:

Wikipedia
"Cutler gained notoriety in the 1980s when he won three acquittals for Gambino Crime Family boss John Gotti (including one where at least one juror accepted a bribe in return for voting to find Gotti not guilty)"
I was NOTHING but worried about a minutoe. Maybe you're from Ottumwa Iowa! Bada Bing!
Old 12-06-2018, 11:19 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Nucky is full of NOTHING. NOTHING but rage. All I want from a realtor is a fair shake and to listen. LISTEN TO ME. I'm not a jerk but I do thing certain ways and when I'm face to face and we come up with a plan I NOTHING but expect the plan to be stuck to. It wasn't someone edged me out by crumbs and my person didn't represent me properly. I typed up my way around a close dollar negotiation and the letter I prepared wasn't transmitted to the seller.

You know what uncustomarily I'm gonna shut up now and go to sleepie pie and think happy thoughts. After all, I do live here already, that's the biggest thing to be grateful for.

The listing agent sold the house so they got a double bubble. (Two Commissions) A grand slam for them and we're left sitting on the bench. Historically when things like this happen the next house blows away the one you lost. Normally I don't even care but of course, I really wanted this one.

If they called up tomorrow and said the buyer who won today changed their mind and I could have it guess what? Eat it. I wouldn't give either realtor the sweat off a grape. I'm not overreacting my team screwed up. Onward and upward.

Constipation Trail Phoey. I coulda been having a ball with yous instead but NOOOOOOOOOO!

I REALLY ENDED UP WITH NOTHING!
Sorry things didn't work out for you today, Nucky. Hopefully tomorrow will bring NOTHING but success..

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement