The Thread About NOTHING

The Thread About NOTHING

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old Today, 10:08 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
Bargains and Treasures is definitely well named and patience is NOTHING but a virtue. It's a virtue I don't often possess but I'm working on it.
First time ever for us. The Dining Room and Bedroom we bought new at City Furniture and rejected some pretty good stuff over at Bargains and Treasures. It saved us $1300 for the same chair, right place at the right time. They just place it out on the sales floor and I snagged it immediately.

We have friends who have their entire home furnished from this store and it is Very Nice, better than Better Homes and Garbage!

I know the way the people in the parking lot pay those car payments, they save on furniture.

Old Today, 10:39 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
First time ever for us. The Dining Room and Bedroom we bought new at City Furniture and rejected some pretty good stuff over at Bargains and Treasures. It saved us $1300 for the same chair, right place at the right time. They just place it out on the sales floor and I snagged it immediately.

We have friends who have their entire home furnished from this store and it is Very Nice, better than Better Homes and Garbage!

I know the way the people in the parking lot pay those car payments, they save on furniture.
For me it is about getting real wood as opposed to what they use now. I did need 2 matching desks so went to the Amish Store and ordered those and that was NOTHING but painful. It took 3 months for it to come in and the dopey sales guy ordered the wrong stain. That was bad enough but his attitude was worse, no apology just "don't worry about it we'll take care of it" It has been another 3 months and I am still waiting. Never again.
Sponsored Links
Old Today, 10:55 AM
Sage

Quote:
For me it is about getting real wood as opposed to what they use now. I did need 2 matching desks so went to the Amish Store and ordered those and that was NOTHING but painful. It took 3 months for it to come in and the dopey sales guy ordered the wrong stain. That was bad enough but his attitude was worse, no apology just "don't worry about it we'll take care of it" It has been another 3 months and I am still waiting. Never again.
We would take NOTHING but a beautiful relaxing weekend to Downtown Lancaster Pa. Talk about rolling up the streets and shutting it down at 9 PM. I think it was even earlier there.

Waiting for Amish furniture is rough. They are Old World Craftsmen and will not be rushed and will not negotiate for all the Tea In China!

I won't be shaving anymore so I'm going to look Amishey in a short period of time. A Friend O' Mine Let me know my blades are made in NOTHING like America.

I think once they get your order correct it will have been worth the wait. Good Luck.
Old Today, 11:04 AM
Sage

Quote:
We would take NOTHING but a beautiful relaxing weekend to Downtown Lancaster Pa. Talk about rolling up the streets and shutting it down at 9 PM. I think it was even earlier there.

Waiting for Amish furniture is rough. They are Old World Craftsmen and will not be rushed and will not negotiate for all the Tea In China!

I won't be shaving anymore so I'm going to look Amishey in a short period of time. A Friend O' Mine Let me know my blades are made in NOTHING like America.

I think once they get your order correct it will have been worth the wait. Good Luck.
It's not so much the wait as the attitude of this jerk. The delivery guys were NOTHING but nicer and more apologetic and it wasn't their fault.
Old Today, 11:27 AM
Sage

Running NOTHING but late this morning. I'll have to catch up with NOTHING later.

Glad to see you back, BK.. The absence of bad news is good news,,

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old Today, 03:15 PM
Sage

Quote:
It's not so much the wait as the attitude of this jerk. The delivery guys were NOTHING but nicer and more apologetic and it wasn't their fault.
Truck Drivers are generally very nice people. I respect them a whole lot. I can tell the Owner-Operator from The Teamster from the Person getting paid by the load just by the way the drive and the condition of their truck. It's NOTHING but inexcusable that they sent you the wrong color but I'll bet it's something like they were trying to run out their inventory or something underhanded or else they would have replaced it quickly. I already called Vito & Rocco they are waiting for NOTHING but your order!

We just finished watching an Old Favorite Movie that we haven't seen in a long time. Hoffa. And the answer is no to the obvious question!

He had the correct concept in the beginning for sure, to protect the working man from skunks like the one who decided to pass the wrong furniture on you. Driving is a rough way to make a living, it's not romantic like people dream about.

P.S. The new chair knocked me out. I had to back the movie up about an hour. BEAUTIFUL NOTHING'S ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
Old Today, 03:29 PM
Sage

Quote:
It's NOTHING but inexcusable that they sent you the wrong color but I'll bet it's something like they were trying to run out their inventory or something underhanded or else they would have replaced it quickly. I already called Vito & Rocco they are waiting for NOTHING but your order!
No this dope ordered the wrong color stain, that is why I am so mad that he wouldn't even apologize or try to be sympathetic or offer to try to expedite the replacement. He just made it sound like too bad it's wrong but we'll get another one. If I didn't want them to match I would have just told him what to do with it.

I am NOTHING but happy for you though and your success with your chair. They do sometimes have some very nice things there but it is hit or miss.

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement