The Thread About NOTHING

The Thread About NOTHING

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old Today, 10:35 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
Well, good for you, Tal. If it makes you happy and feeling useful than NOTHING else really matters. What more can one ask for?
Money would be nice but I will have to work on something to really get that. NOTHING but busy busy. Got a call last night from the U of Denver School of Education and a library student wanted to know if I am still in librarianship. I am but it would take days to explain stuff to her. My nurse friend got it quickly or seemed to but she was married to a lawyer and dated a FED for a while a few years back. And my gay friends also caught onto it. I bumped into them yesterday on accident. Nice pair of lesbian ladies. One is a NYC retired nurse. I worked near San Francisco and went to the U of MN where you found a lot of people with different life styles.

And some of the groups I communicate with are gay/lesbian helpers so to speak.

Last edited by Taltarzac725; Today at 10:41 AM.

Old Today, 11:36 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
The NUCKY DeCoder Ring didn't work on PVD so now you have NOTHING but a Ring of your own. PVD, now you're like my kids, talking in code. Especially the Army one. They don't use words everything is initials.

Like WICS. = Wish I Could Sleep!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
PVD is post vacation depression. I used to suffer from this as well as SAD seasonal affective disorder but The Villages NOTHING but cured me of both.
Ding ding ding.. We have a winner.. Get that woman a stuffed NOTHING..

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Sponsored Links
Old Today, 11:40 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
Hey, here's one for you -

My husband said it's not Post Vacation Depression, it's Post Villages Depression and I think he might be right. I never felt that depressed coming home from a vacation. Although I might not have wanted to go back to work necessarily, I was usually happy to come back to the comforts and familiarity of my own home. I guess now The Villages feels more like home - maybe that's it. He's NOTHING but a smart man.........
I think I like his definition better. Should we NOTHING but copyright it?

Old Today, 12:35 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Money would be nice but I will have to work on something to really get that. NOTHING but busy busy. Got a call last night from the U of Denver School of Education and a library student wanted to know if I am still in librarianship. I am but it would take days to explain stuff to her. My nurse friend got it quickly or seemed to but she was married to a lawyer and dated a FED for a while a few years back. And my gay friends also caught onto it. I bumped into them yesterday on accident. Nice pair of lesbian ladies. One is a NYC retired nurse. I worked near San Francisco and went to the U of MN where you found a lot of people with different life styles.

And some of the groups I communicate with are gay/lesbian helpers so to speak.
I have no problem with anyone's race, religion, lifestyle or anything else as long as they are nice. If people are nice to me I am NOTHING but nice to them.
Old Today, 12:51 PM
Sage

Quote:
I have no problem with anyone's race, religion, lifestyle or anything else as long as they are nice. If people are nice to me I am NOTHING but nice to them.
I feel the same way. Some straight people have been quite cruel to me and often based on NOTHING but ignorance and/or willful stupidity.
Old Today, 12:57 PM
Sage

Quote:
I feel NOTHING but the same way. I have evolved. As long as no one is having an imagination fit on my keister. See what I'm saying. I'm usually double nice to the mean people because somehow I feel like it may be Karma giving me a quick refresher course because of past history. (Mine)

I have NOTHING but a Million jokes that butt I can't tell you NOTHING about them. Darn. I'm trying to be good. Its the holiday season.
Old Today, 01:10 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
I feel NOTHING but the same way. I have evolved. As long as no one is having an imagination fit on my keister. See what I'm saying. I'm usually double nice to the mean people because somehow I feel like it may be Karma giving me a quick refresher course because of past history. (Mine)

I have NOTHING but a Million jokes that butt I can't tell you NOTHING about them. Darn. I'm trying to be good. Its the holiday season.
Yes Santa is NOTHING but watching
Old Today, 02:37 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I feel the same way. Some straight people have been quite cruel to me and often based on NOTHING but ignorance and/or willful stupidity.
I think it is NOTHING but sad that anybody can be like that and think that they are better than others. I believe in the end everyone will be judged but not by me.
Old Today, 02:42 PM
Sage

I'm sure we're all NOTHING but innocent..

Old Today, 03:19 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
I'm sure we're all NOTHING but innocent..
Well for sure the NOTHINGS are...

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement