The Thread About NOTHING

Old 03-28-2018, 01:44 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Denied you Nothing Knucklehead. Glad your back safe and sound. Well safe anyway. Nothing but happy you didn't take a permanent powder!

Lol Nuckmeister NOTHING [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-28-2018, 07:53 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post
What is this ? NOTHING ??? [emoji848]

Well, it looks like the Old Gray Mare (OGM) will have to be put down. But as they say, when one door closes, another opens, and look at what's behind door #1 - our long lost NOTHING brother. Seeing this post turned my tears over the OGM into NOTHING but a big smile.

Now, W, if you could only be as consistently good as my OGM always was, we won't have to keep worrying about your potential expunction.
Old 03-28-2018, 08:01 PM
Sage

Quote:
What is this ? NOTHING ??? [emoji848]

Oh, and NOTHING but thrilled to have you back. You know how much you're missed when you're gone - just don't keep making us say it.
Old 03-28-2018, 08:06 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Mrs. Abby Road. How are you feeling after getting the New Hood Ornament? I hope you doing Nothing but well. For Wiotte, we had a deer problem dear or is that a dear problem deer?
Old 03-28-2018, 08:53 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Mrs. Abby Road. How are you feeling after getting the New Hood Ornament? I hope you doing Nothing but well. For Wiotte, we had a deer problem dear or is that a dear problem deer?
Haha, Nucky. If I was too depressed, I know who I would go to. You are NOTHING but a spirit lifter.

I'm trying to look at the bright side of it all. We have been complaining about too many cars in our driveway for awhile now and discussing, well maybe arguing, about what's gotta go. So I guess I took care of one of them in short order - just wouldn't have been our first choice. It will also give us money in our pocket, both from the loss and from one less car on the insurance. And last but not least, no one was hurt, and for that I can feel NOTHING but blessed.

Thanks for asking, Nucky.
Old 03-28-2018, 09:02 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,421 Times in 2,268 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
Haha, Nucky. If I was too depressed, I know who I would go to. You are NOTHING but a spirit lifter.

I'm trying to look at the bright side of it all. We have been complaining about too many cars in our driveway for awhile now and discussing, well maybe arguing, about what's gotta go. So I guess I took care of one of them in short order - just wouldn't have been our first choice. It will also give us money in our pocket, both from the loss and from one less car on the insurance. And last but not least, no one was hurt, and for that I can feel NOTHING but blessed.

The deer might NOTHING but disagree with you..

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 03-28-2018, 09:05 PM
Sage

Quote:

If you start feeling anything but perfecto we have a few lawyers out your way who can be of assistance. Perhaps you've heard of Morganville & Morganville Law Firm. Their office is on a Farm in Nothingville Pa behind the 3rd Corn Silo on the left on Main St. It's near the strip of 5 Star Restaurants downtown near the Super Walmart.
Old 03-28-2018, 09:23 PM
Sage

The Abby Deer can cancel his Colonoscopy for 2018. I ate deer once but wasn't told until after the fact. It was one that my brother in law found on his way home from work and the way they tell it is still good is it was warm when they prepared the meat. I am not a hunter. I have Nothing against hunting. I just couldn't see the point of working 70 plus hours in six days and getting up on Sunday to go stand in a tree in the cold cover with something terrible so you can shoot Bambi Or Thumper who have no gun. So on the day, you could spend the day with your kids you hunt instead. To each his own. No more judgment. It's not easy.
Old 03-28-2018, 09:52 PM
Sage

Quote:
Well, it looks like the Old Gray Mare (OGM) will have to be put down. But as they say, when one door closes, another opens, and look at what's behind door #1 - our long lost NOTHING brother. Seeing this post turned my tears over the OGM into NOTHING but a big smile.

Now, W, if you could only be as consistently good as my OGM always was, we won't have to keep worrying about your potential expunction.

I hit a deer one morning on my way to work. Damn thing got up and ran into the woods. I felt queasy all morning. NOTHING worse for me anyway to hurt an animal, any animal.

Old 03-29-2018, 09:24 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
The deer might NOTHING but disagree with you..
But I didn't hurt him, he killed himself. NOTHING but deer suicide.

I really should sue that deer's family......hey, Nucky.....
Old 03-29-2018, 09:41 AM
Sage

Quote:
I hit a deer one morning on my way to work. Damn thing got up and ran into the woods. I felt queasy all morning. NOTHING worse for me anyway to hurt an animal, any animal.

Love that heart of yours. I feel the same way. In my hometown, they would have followed that deer, shot him, and took him home for food. Two-fold reason, not to leave the animal to suffer and because they leave NOTHING to waste up there.

I never cared much for deer meat alone, but my parents would mix it up with other meats and we kids never knew. My father made some awesome link sausages mixed with pork, then he had them smoked. I can still smell them cooking to this day. Everyone - relatives, neighbors, in-laws, friends - loved when my dad brought out the deer sausage. He was NOTHING but a great butcher, although not by trade. During hunting season, we always had a deer either hanging outside or in the cold cellar for Dad to butcher because everyone would bring their deer to him. He would butcher it and they would pay him in deer meat.

Never knew how healthy deer meat was to eat versus other kinds of meat until I was much older.
Old 03-29-2018, 09:52 AM
Sage

Quote:
But I didn't hurt him, he killed himself. NOTHING but deer suicide.

I really should sue that deer's family......hey, Nucky.....
NOTHING worse than a suicidal deer..

Hope you all have a great day.. I'm off to do some required NOTHING..

Old 03-29-2018, 10:04 AM
Sage

Quote:
NOTHING worse than a suicidal deer..

Hope you all have a great day.. I'm off to do some required NOTHING..
Required NOTHING sounds more like a 4 letter word than a 7 letter word - haha

Have a great one yourself!
Old 03-29-2018, 06:18 PM
Sage

Quote:
Required NOTHING sounds more like a 4 letter word than a 7 letter word - haha

Have a great one yourself!
Indeed it was.. But with any luck I'll do NOTHING tomorrow.

Old 03-29-2018, 06:25 PM
Sage

Quote:
Indeed it was.. But with any luck I'll do NOTHING tomorrow.
to NOTHING!

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.