The Thread About NOTHING

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Reply
Thread Tools
  #18601  
Old 03-28-2020, 11:33 AM
Taltarzac725's Avatar
Taltarzac725 Taltarzac725 is online now
Sage
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 41,227
Thanks: 1,604
Thanked 392 Times in 304 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
NOTHING numbers for March 26-27, 2020 for the 24 hour 8:55 AM EST period.

590, 157.
589, 049.

1108.
591, 028.
590, 157.

871.

March 27- 28, 2020 8:55 AM EST Friday to Saturday numbers. NOTHING.
  #18602  
Old 03-28-2020, 11:45 AM
Taltarzac725's Avatar
Taltarzac725 Taltarzac725 is online now
Sage
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 41,227
Thanks: 1,604
Thanked 392 Times in 304 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
Yesterday I decided I needed a new chainsaw/pole saw to more easily reach the taller branches around our property.

We're under a state lockdown and are supposed to keep our six foot spacing.. This is where the internet has made things so easy and so much safer. I ordered and paid online from a local retailer. No credit card or cash to change hands. No hoping the people in line kept their distance. I then drove to the store to their pickup area and showed my receipt through my window and the warehouse guy placed the items in the back of my truck and secured them. Instead of having me sign that I received the items he simply took a picture of the items in the back of my truck.

In the off chance he had cooties on his hands I'll let the stuff sit in the truck overnight and burn the boxes tomorrow.. lol

NOTHING could have been easier.
Hang in there. This too will .... Well, pass is a wrong word. But maybe go away in time.

My older brother wrote a book about a virus that is stuck in some mammoth tusk that gets dug up in Nome, Alaska. Gets unearthed because of melting of the permafrost. And then wrecks havoc on the world. He was working on the book for years and got it published last year.

NOTHING but odd.

Many of the students at the U of Denver in the librarianship program were from Alaska. The Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education | would pay for much of their tuition if they promised to come back and work in Alaska for a stipend grant. I did the same thing with the State of Nevada but they forgave my stipend grant for work I did in CA, FL, MN and IL because it had an affect on the libraries in Nevada. I did have to send them a lot of stuff though to prove my case. The voted for that action in September of 2000. The U of Denver is a rather expensive private school. Denver was beautiful though.

Washington had a good graduate program in librarianship though I believe at the U of Washington. Library Science Master's - MLIS | Information School | University of Washington

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 03-28-2020 at 12:02 PM.
  #18603  
Old 03-28-2020, 12:34 PM
Nucky's Avatar
Nucky Nucky is offline
Sage
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 9,749
Thanks: 2,156
Thanked 1,048 Times in 547 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
Yesterday I decided I needed a new chainsaw/pole saw to more easily reach the taller branches around our property.

We're under a state lockdown and are supposed to keep our six foot spacing.. This is where the internet has made things so easy and so much safer. I ordered and paid online from a local retailer. No credit card or cash to change hands. No hoping the people in line kept their distance. I then drove to the store to their pickup area and showed my receipt through my window and the warehouse guy placed the items in the back of my truck and secured them. Instead of having me sign that I received the items he simply took a picture of the items in the back of my truck.

In the off chance he had cooties on his hands I'll let the stuff sit in the truck overnight and burn the boxes tomorrow.. lol

NOTHING could have been easier.
I can think of one thing that would be NOTHING but way easier. If u was here I reckon u coulda done the same job with a Check!

Good Job K-Man. Great minds think alike. I's an event bringing in the graceries now. But we're doing what we are being told.
  #18604  
Old 03-28-2020, 09:54 PM
Taltarzac725's Avatar
Taltarzac725 Taltarzac725 is online now
Sage
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 41,227
Thanks: 1,604
Thanked 392 Times in 304 Posts
Talking

Eight Yorkshire Sayings That Will Baffle Americans | Anglophenia | BBC America

Quote:
8. ‘Ear all, see all, say nowt. Eat all, sup all, pay nowt. And if ever thou does owt fer nowt – allus do it fer thissen
Yes, that is English. Sort of. This is the Yorkshireman’s motto and translates as follows: “Hear all, see all, say nothing. Eat all, drink all, pay nothing. And if you ever do anything for nothing—always do it for yourself.” It doesn’t reflect too kindly, does it?
There is a lot of NOTHINGs in Number #8.
  #18605  
Old 03-29-2020, 08:07 AM
Taltarzac725's Avatar
Taltarzac725 Taltarzac725 is online now
Sage
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 41,227
Thanks: 1,604
Thanked 392 Times in 304 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
591, 028.
590, 157.

871.

March 27- 28, 2020 8:55 AM EST Friday to Saturday numbers. NOTHING.
Sunday March 29, 2020 8:55 AM EST 24 hour tally--

591, 902.
591, 028.

874.

3 more than yesterday. And that is not NOTHING but close.
  #18606  
Old 03-29-2020, 04:44 PM
BK001's Avatar
BK001 BK001 is offline
Platinum member
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Bay Ridge Brooklyn, NY, The Village of Lynnhaven
Posts: 1,872
Thanks: 73
Thanked 198 Times in 105 Posts
Default

Hey Sweet Nothings,

I just wanted to pop-in to say hello. The past two weeks have been a nightmare but almost over the hump!. Beautiful, 23-year old girlfriend of relative in ICU of a NJ Hospital fighting off a diabetic coma. The drama just keeps going on.

Too tired and depressed to update with further details -- just looking for a little levity -- not too much on TOTV so I guess I have to add my own. LOL Hope all of you are well and staying safe.
__________________
A great attitude is a choice, not a disposition
  #18607  
Old 03-29-2020, 08:03 PM
Nucky's Avatar
Nucky Nucky is offline
Sage
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 9,749
Thanks: 2,156
Thanked 1,048 Times in 547 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK001 View Post
Hey Sweet Nothings,

I just wanted to pop-in to say hello. The past two weeks have been a nightmare but almost over the hump!. Beautiful, 23-year old girlfriend of relative in ICU of a NJ Hospital fighting off a diabetic coma. The drama just keeps going on.

Too tired and depressed to update with further details -- just looking for a little levity -- not too much on TOTV so I guess I have to add my own. LOL Hope all of you are well and staying safe.
Unbelievable, when it rains it NOTHING but damn pours.

Your other post was absolutely off the hook funny and I hope its still NOTHING but still available. Under these conditions maybe you got special dispensation. The Singer reminds me of someone?? Who? I don't know cause I'm disoriented. Peace Out!
  #18608  
Old 03-29-2020, 08:06 PM
Taltarzac725's Avatar
Taltarzac725 Taltarzac725 is online now
Sage
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 41,227
Thanks: 1,604
Thanked 392 Times in 304 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK001 View Post
Hey Sweet Nothings,

I just wanted to pop-in to say hello. The past two weeks have been a nightmare but almost over the hump!. Beautiful, 23-year old girlfriend of relative in ICU of a NJ Hospital fighting off a diabetic coma. The drama just keeps going on.

Too tired and depressed to update with further details -- just looking for a little levity -- not too much on TOTV so I guess I have to add my own. LOL Hope all of you are well and staying safe.
NOTHING but good to hear from you.
  #18609  
Old 03-30-2020, 06:36 PM
Taltarzac725's Avatar
Taltarzac725 Taltarzac725 is online now
Sage
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 41,227
Thanks: 1,604
Thanked 392 Times in 304 Posts
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Sunday March 29, 2020 8:55 AM EST 24 hour tally--

591, 902.
591, 028.

874.

3 more than yesterday. And that is not NOTHING but close.
592, 864.
591, 902.

962.

NOTHING #s for the 24 hour Sunday to Monday period from subsequent 8:55 AM EST readings 3-29-2020- 3-30-2020.
  #18610  
Old 03-30-2020, 06:41 PM
Taltarzac725's Avatar
Taltarzac725 Taltarzac725 is online now
Sage
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 41,227
Thanks: 1,604
Thanked 392 Times in 304 Posts
Default

Donated platelets and reached 32 gallons as counted by One Blood.

They had a worker checking your body temperature at the door before you could go further into the facility.

NOTHING but had good numbers for various things. They are taking into account Corona Virus as they only allow people with appointments to come in. No walk-ins allowed.

And for these trying times-- especially for blood banks-- they are open on Sundays here in Lady Lake, Florida.

I watched about three episodes of N.C.I.S.. Reached into Season 12 for episodes watched. I have seen almost all of these before. NCIS Season 12 | NCIS Database | Fandom
  #18611  
Old 03-31-2020, 09:47 AM
Taltarzac725's Avatar
Taltarzac725 Taltarzac725 is online now
Sage
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 41,227
Thanks: 1,604
Thanked 392 Times in 304 Posts
Default

Guys and Dolls 1955 Sit Down, You're Rockin' the Boat - YouTube

NOTHING but fun.
  #18612  
Old 03-31-2020, 11:09 AM
Taltarzac725's Avatar
Taltarzac725 Taltarzac725 is online now
Sage
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 41,227
Thanks: 1,604
Thanked 392 Times in 304 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
592, 864.
591, 902.

962.

NOTHING #s for the 24 hour Sunday to Monday period from subsequent 8:55 AM EST readings 3-29-2020- 3-30-2020.
Today NOTHING did fairly well.

Numbers for the last day of March 2020--

593, 890.
592, 864.

1026.

The is for the 8:55 AM EST Monday to Tuesday 24 hour cycle.
  #18613  
Old 04-01-2020, 06:40 PM
Taltarzac725's Avatar
Taltarzac725 Taltarzac725 is online now
Sage
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 41,227
Thanks: 1,604
Thanked 392 Times in 304 Posts
Default

1386 NOTHING views for the last day of March 2020 up to 8:55 AM EST of April Fool's Day 2020.

595, 276.
593, 890.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Today NOTHING did fairly well.

Numbers for the last day of March 2020--

593, 890.
592, 864.

1026.

The is for the 8:55 AM EST Monday to Tuesday 24 hour cycle.
  #18614  
Old 04-01-2020, 07:03 PM
Taltarzac725's Avatar
Taltarzac725 Taltarzac725 is online now
Sage
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 41,227
Thanks: 1,604
Thanked 392 Times in 304 Posts
Exclamation

Edgar Wallace - Wikipedia

NOTHING but an interesting set of facts for King Kong creator Edgar Wallace.
  #18615  
Old 04-02-2020, 08:06 AM
Taltarzac725's Avatar
Taltarzac725 Taltarzac725 is online now
Sage
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 41,227
Thanks: 1,604
Thanked 392 Times in 304 Posts
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
1386 NOTHING views for the last day of March 2020 up to 8:55 AM EST of April Fool's Day 2020.

595, 276.
593, 890.
596, 388.
595, 276.

Another good day on NOTHING for the 24 hour 8:55 AM EST tally from Wednesday, April 1 to Thursday, April 2, 2020.

1112.
Reply

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

Thread Tools

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:43 AM.