The Thread About NOTHING

The Thread About NOTHING

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old Today, 12:33 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
Good Morning everyone.. It's Friday. That means NOTHING needs to get done. I told Mrs. K I'd make a Costco run for her today so I guess I can't nap ALL day..
Yeah, like that's NOTHING but a tough chore - make sure you go at lunch time - lol

Yesterday, hubs tells me he's taking a neighbor friend of ours over to Costco and says if I would make a list he'll pick up whatever I needed. As I'm giving him the list, our friend stops by and hubby tells him we have to get some stuff for the Mrs while we're there. I look at them kind of like this - - and ask, "Well isn't that why you guys are going there?" Their response, "Heck no, we're just going to eat!"

Old Today, 01:39 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK001 View Post
Well, only since you nothing but insist:

A lady comes home from her doctor's appointment grinning from ear to ear. Her husband asks, "Why are you so happy?" The wife says, "The doctor told me that for a sixty-five-year-old woman, I have the breasts of a twenty-eight-year-old."

"Oh yeah?" quipped her husband, "What did he say about your sixty-five-year-old ass?"

She said, "Your name never came up in the conversation."
The ages have been NOTHING but changed to protect the innocent. That would be me. Mrs. Nucky hasn't stopped laughing yet. Atta girl BK.
Sponsored Links
Old Today, 02:12 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
See what happens when I show up.........NOTHING suffers.......

Btw, where's fw this morning? Perhaps taking a page out of my book and doing more than NOTHING? Probably so with the arrival of her company just around the corner. I think I'm almost as excited as she is to see how they react to the wonder that is TV.
There was a military equipment show in Mt Dora that we went to and got there just in time to see them unload the tanks. My FIL drove a tank in Pattons 3rd armored and received a purple heart so this was NOTHING but a thrill for my hubby to see them.
Old Today, 02:19 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
There was a military equipment show in Mt Dora that we went to and got there just in time to see them unload the tanks. My FIL drove a tank in Pattons 3rd armored and received a purple heart so this was NOTHING but a thrill for my hubby to see them.
Those things shake the ground when coming and not for NOTHING. 60 tons will do that. The Nevada National Guard would bring one onto the University of Nevada, Reno campus and drive it to the front of the main library.

The Evolution of the American Tank

M1 Abrams - Wikipedia

Last edited by Taltarzac725; Today at 02:26 PM.
Old Today, 02:43 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
Yeah, like that's NOTHING but a tough chore - make sure you go at lunch time - lol

Yesterday, hubs tells me he's taking a neighbor friend of ours over to Costco and says if I would make a list he'll pick up whatever I needed. As I'm giving him the list, our friend stops by and hubby tells him we have to get some stuff for the Mrs while we're there. I look at them kind of like this - - and ask, "Well isn't that why you guys are going there?" Their response, "Heck no, we're just going to eat!"
Grazing was slim pickings today. NOTHING but healthy crap.. lol

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old Today, 02:47 PM
Sage

Quote:
When I got out of the Marines I went to work for a defense contractor that produced all the fire control systems for the M60, M1 and Bradley Fighting Vehicles.
That was NOTHING but 30 years ago.

Old Today, 02:57 PM
Sage

Quote:
When I got out of the Marines I went to work for a defense contractor that produced all the fire control systems for the M60, M1 and Bradley Fighting Vehicles.
He was the driver of a Sherman tank. Described by some as NOTHING but a death trap.
Old Today, 03:19 PM
Sage

Quote:
He was the driver of a Sherman tank. Described by some as NOTHING but a death trap.
That had to be NOTHING but scary. Thankfully today's M1 has a much better survivability rating than those old M4's. .

Old Today, 03:43 PM
Sage

Quote:
That had to be NOTHING but scary. Thankfully today's M1 has a much better survivability rating than those old M4's. .
And he was NOTHING but a kid.
Old Today, 03:53 PM
Sage

Quote:
Our youngest son was NOTHING but an M1 Mechanic at one point.

Glad they are on our side.

Time for Vittles!

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement