The Thread About NOTHING

The Thread About NOTHING

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old Yesterday, 09:06 PM
Sage

I know waterfront property demands a premium but this is NOTHING but ridiculous. I'm hoping someone just fat fingered the price and aren't serious..
1040 Carver Ct, The Villages, FL 32163 - realtor.com(R)

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!

Old Yesterday, 09:11 PM
Sage

One of my friends whacked up some Kaffee that he was bragging about that he bought at Ollie's. This stuff could gag a maggot! I love Kaffee, did I ever mention that? The bush that I threw it on in his beautiful landscaping died. He always asks me why I always have a little laugh or smile when we are sitting on his front porch. I tell him its NOTHING!

I think Ollies should have paid him to take the Kaffee, it was rough. Yes Dear, don't buy at Ollies or Aldi's let's go listen to some fine music and get our pocket picked! I'm dying laughing. I just shut my face. Fresh Markey Numero Uno!
Sponsored Links
Old Yesterday, 09:14 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
I know waterfront property demands a premium but this is NOTHING but ridiculous. I'm hoping someone just fat fingered the price and aren't serious..
You can't blame me for NOTHING but trying! I'm looking for some Movie Star Fishing Type Deadliest Catch type person to snag that from me!
Old Yesterday, 09:16 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
You can't blame me for NOTHING but trying! I'm looking for some Movie Star Fishing Type Deadliest Catch type person to snag that from me!
You would have to be NOTHING but a master baiter to get someone to bite on that one..

Old Yesterday, 09:36 PM
Sage

Quote:
You would have to be NOTHING but a master baiter to get someone to bite on that one..
You never NOTHING but know. If you are not in a hurry, you might catch a whopper.

I didn't look inside the pictures but I will tomorrow and check the houses around that one for the prices. Looks Great Though!

Maybe NOTHING but a nice ride is in order tomorrow. We'll see. We did make it to LSL tonight in the Golf Cart! Not too shabby but the goal was Brownwood. My passenger didn't wanna risk the ride back in the dark until I let her know there was NOTHING at all to worry about! Bada .
Old Yesterday, 10:47 PM
Soaring Parsley

Please forgive the intrusion. This is a test. Nothing but a test. I have lost two posts today. They went somewhere into cyberspace but never hit the thread. I don't think I am in trouble for anything.

Where or where did my posts today go? (One was not quite edited yet and disappeared on preview.)

Anyway, thanks for the use of your space here, allowing me to run my test.

Here goes.

Boomer

Last edited by Boomer; Yesterday at 10:51 PM. Reason: major typo I hit the a instead of the s in test one time. Hope nobody saw it.
Old Yesterday, 10:53 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
Please forgive the intrusion. This is a test. Nothing but a test. I have lost two posts today. They went somewhere into cyberspace but never hit the thread. I don't think I am in trouble for anything.

Where or where did my posts today go? (One was not quite edited yet and disappeared on preview.)

Anyway, thanks for the use of your space here, allowing me to run my test.

Here goes.

Boomer
No intrusion at all. It's nice to see you, Boomer.

I'll quote it just so there's NOTHING but proof of its existence..

It's Nice But Not Phenomenal!
Old Today, 01:43 AM

Cool It's Nice But Not Phenomenal!

Quote:

The price is a typo. The price is $419,999 and if you scroll down to the "Property History" you can see that.

However, even at that price, it is still high at $260.00 a square foot. It's nice but not phenomenal, and the upgrades still do not warrant what they are asking.

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement