The Thread About NOTHING

The Thread About NOTHING

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #17121  
Old 09-17-2019, 10:58 AM
Taltarzac725's Avatar
Taltarzac725 Taltarzac725 is offline
Sage
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 39,784
Thanks: 185
Thanked 111 Times in 103 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
I think I'll be NOTHING but thankful today..
Well. I NOTHING but thanked you.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Taltarzac725 For This Useful Post:

  #17122  
Old 09-17-2019, 11:15 AM
Nucky's Avatar
Nucky Nucky is offline
Sage
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 8,878
Thanks: 156
Thanked 116 Times in 89 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I NOTHING but thanked you, Nucky. Does look like this could just be a popularity contest though.
For some unknown reason, I am unable to give my Thanks for a few posts that I consider great. Maybe NOTHING but a technical Snafu maybe its me.

In the words of Reginald Denny: Can't we all just get along? High Schools Out! Lets get together share a few ideas in a friendly manner and let the aura of the P Forum days leave us.

I just realized, grudges are still being held from way back then. Whoever the Main Brain was at the time that the P Forum did not return deserves a Gold Medal! Great Call! Wish I could give a Thanks to whoever it was. Drop the grudges and chill out and realize we're here to have a little fun.

Last edited by Nucky; 09-17-2019 at 11:20 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nucky For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links
  #17123  
Old 09-17-2019, 11:24 AM
BK001's Avatar
BK001 BK001 is offline
Platinum member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Bay Ridge Brooklyn, NY, The Village of Lynnhaven
Posts: 1,780
Thanks: 20
Thanked 60 Times in 38 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
For some unknown reason, I am unable to give my Thanks for a few posts that I consider great. Maybe NOTHING but a technical Snafu maybe its me.

In the words of Reginald Denny: Can't we all just get along? High Schools Out! Lets get together share a few ideas in a friendly manner and let the aura of the P Forum days leave us.

I just realized, grudges are still being held from way back then. Whoever the Main Brain was at the time that the P Forum did not return deserves a Gold Medal! Great Call! Wish I could give a Thanks to whoever it was. Drop the grudges and chill out and realize we're here to have a little fun.

Thanks Nucky, nothing but thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks and a big Thank You!

(Just in case I forget someday - lol)

PS

Gracias, Dank, Grazie, etc
__________________
A great attitude is a choice, not a disposition
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BK001 For This Useful Post:
  #17124  
Old 09-17-2019, 01:45 PM
Kenswing's Avatar
Kenswing Kenswing is offline
Sage
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Upper Left Coast
Posts: 5,485
Thanks: 613
Thanked 59 Times in 45 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Well. I NOTHING but thanked you.
And I NOTHING but thanked you back.. What a great feature.. lol
__________________
Birthdays Are Good For You. Statistics Show the More That You Have The Longer You Will Live..

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenswing For This Useful Post:
  #17125  
Old 09-17-2019, 02:29 PM
Nucky's Avatar
Nucky Nucky is offline
Sage
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 8,878
Thanks: 156
Thanked 116 Times in 89 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK001 View Post
Thanks Nucky, nothing but thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks and a big Thank You!

(Just in case I forget someday - lol)

PS

Gracias, Dank, Grazie, etc
Its NOTHING but a way for everyone to start being more courteous to each other. You know like it used to be. Want to ask you all the time how your feeling but learned from my N.J. friend to shut up about that ******* that I hate. That would be the actual illness never not you BK. You are a Great Person in my opinion and your attitude is contagious. Keep that positive whammy that you have going on, I believe it is everything and very important. Now I'll clam up and just be around if you ever are feeling rough, we are all here to NOTHING but listen. Give 'Em Hell BK
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nucky For This Useful Post:
  #17126  
Old 09-18-2019, 07:40 AM
BK001's Avatar
BK001 BK001 is offline
Platinum member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Bay Ridge Brooklyn, NY, The Village of Lynnhaven
Posts: 1,780
Thanks: 20
Thanked 60 Times in 38 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Its NOTHING but a way for everyone to start being more courteous to each other. You know like it used to be. Want to ask you all the time how your feeling but learned from my N.J. friend to shut up about that ******* that I hate. That would be the actual illness never not you BK. You are a Great Person in my opinion and your attitude is contagious. Keep that positive whammy that you have going on, I believe it is everything and very important. Now I'll clam up and just be around if you ever are feeling rough, we are all here to NOTHING but listen. Give 'Em Hell BK
Aww, how could I possibly not thank you for this. I am nothing if not in the best of spirits. On my 5th Chemo and and 25th radiation treatment.

I am blessed in that so far the only side affect bothering me (which is such a small thing) is severe pain in my right thumb -- lol -- yep seriously. It's similar to something called "trigger finger" (for someone who has never shot a gun, no less). They said it should go away when the chemo is done. But it is interfering with my drawing, which had been such a wonderful pastime while under treatment. Oh well, you can't have it all and right now I am a very happy camper and grateful for all my many blessings and very few side affects.
__________________
A great attitude is a choice, not a disposition
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BK001 For This Useful Post:
  #17127  
Old 09-18-2019, 08:29 AM
Taltarzac725's Avatar
Taltarzac725 Taltarzac725 is offline
Sage
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 39,784
Thanks: 185
Thanked 111 Times in 103 Posts
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
8:55 AM EST for September 17, 2019 has 390, 271 views of absolutely NOTHING.

390, 271.
389, 485.

Our NOTHING 24 cycle from the 16 to the 17th of September, 2019 has a view count of--

786.
Wednesday September 18, 2019 for the NOTHING 24 hour cycle at 8:55 AM--

391, 195.
390, 271.

924 not unique views of NOTHING.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Taltarzac725 For This Useful Post:
  #17128  
Old 09-18-2019, 10:08 AM
Kenswing's Avatar
Kenswing Kenswing is offline
Sage
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Upper Left Coast
Posts: 5,485
Thanks: 613
Thanked 59 Times in 45 Posts
Default

NOTHING going on today. Thinking of buying a new TV but I think I'll hold off until the holiday sales in a couple months. Time to retire the old projection TV..
__________________
Birthdays Are Good For You. Statistics Show the More That You Have The Longer You Will Live..

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenswing For This Useful Post:
  #17129  
Old 09-18-2019, 10:28 AM
Nucky's Avatar
Nucky Nucky is offline
Sage
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 8,878
Thanks: 156
Thanked 116 Times in 89 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
NOTHING going on today. Thinking of buying a new TV but I think I'll hold off until the holiday sales in a couple months. Time to retire the old projection TV..
You are going to NOTHING but have a blast. I know you are going to be shockafied by the Beautiful Prices. I just bought a 50" Toshiba with the Fire Stick included and brought it back Post Haste. Yuck, it was a 1080 TV but the picture sucked once I unpacked it.

Finally, settle on a Sharp 55" for $298. It is perfect. $298-Unbelievable.

If it was the primary TV in the Living Room I would pick an OLED TV because the picture is just absolutely amazing! Good Luck K-Man. Have I ever mentioned I have an Electronic and Appliance Fetish? There are things that are way worsererer!

By the way, save the box if you plan on toting your new TV to the VILLAGES. The replacement boxes to ship a TV cost an arm and a leg and a "Thanks".



Unrelated subject but I heard it through the Grapevine that people are Buying Thanks!
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nucky For This Useful Post:
  #17130  
Old 09-18-2019, 10:52 AM
Kenswing's Avatar
Kenswing Kenswing is offline
Sage
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Upper Left Coast
Posts: 5,485
Thanks: 613
Thanked 59 Times in 45 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
You are going to NOTHING but have a blast. I know you are going to be shockafied by the Beautiful Prices. I just bought a 50" Toshiba with the Fire Stick included and brought it back Post Haste. Yuck, it was a 1080 TV but the picture sucked once I unpacked it.

Finally, settle on a Sharp 55" for $298. It is perfect. $298-Unbelievable.

If it was the primary TV in the Living Room I would pick an OLED TV because the picture is just absolutely amazing! Good Luck K-Man. Have I ever mentioned I have an Electronic and Appliance Fetish? There are things that are way worsererer!

By the way, save the box if you plan on toting your new TV to the VILLAGES. The replacement boxes to ship a TV cost an arm and a leg and a "Thanks".



Unrelated subject but I heard it through the Grapevine that people are Buying Thanks!
We have flat screens in the living room and my office. This will replace the TV in the basement. Mainly used for movies and sports. Looking at a Samsung 65" 4K Ultra.. lol

We plan on taking pretty much NOTHING except Mrs. K's kitchen gadgets and a few things that mean something to us when we move. The rest of the stuff will be sold off or donated. I'm already starting to thin out the junk in the attic..
__________________
Birthdays Are Good For You. Statistics Show the More That You Have The Longer You Will Live..

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:23 AM.