The Thread About NOTHING

Old 05-07-2018, 07:47 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
Hey, you're on vacation so we all decided to take one too....lol

Anyway, sounds like you should get NOTHING but a good night's sleep with all that exercise. Isn't it amazing how when you intentionally try to do that amount of exercise it seems so difficult, but when you do it all in fun it's a whole other story? Maybe you will come back having shed a few pounds instead of gaining like when you went on the cruise.
Deer Nothing...Wrong! Nothing Dear...Better! Yes Dear...Marriage Saver! You may quote me if necessary.
Old 05-07-2018, 08:38 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Deer Nothing...Wrong! Nothing Dear...Better! Yes Dear...Marriage Saver! You may quote me if necessary.
You give NOTHING but the best advice, Nucky.

We're going to have to start a Dear Nucky column in the NOTHINGVILLE newspaper.
Old 05-07-2018, 08:44 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
What a bunch of slackers.. NOTHING posted since this morning?

We walked 8.5 miles today at Epcot.. Shouldn't there be a limit on how much exercise you're expected to do on vacation?
Nothing doing. I'm hot going to Epcot if the parking lot is 8.5 miles away.
Old 05-08-2018, 05:33 AM
Sage

Good morning everyone! NOTHING but Tuesday.

With K on vacation, I'm probably the only one who can remember what day it is.
Old 05-08-2018, 06:23 AM
Sage

Quote:
Hey, you're on vacation so we all decided to take one too....lol

Anyway, sounds like you should get NOTHING but a good night's sleep with all that exercise. Isn't it amazing how when you intentionally try to do that amount of exercise it seems so difficult, but when you do it all in fun it's a whole other story? Maybe you will come back having shed a few pounds instead of gaining like when you went on the cruise.
I am Nothing but proud of you for all that walking. If you start today and can walk another 8.5 miles for two days I cipher that I have enough gas to come get you in the Golf Cart and bring you to the Mother Ship for the balance of the "Vacation" - (Work) & (Cruelty To Seniors). Nothing but great food and water but no Tilapia. Food is exponentially better since we figured out the Microwave, Thanks Tomwed. Either way, have fun.
Old 05-08-2018, 06:29 AM
Sage

Quote:
I am Nothing but proud of you for all that walking. If you start today and can walk another 8.5 miles for two days I cipher that I have enough gas to come get you in the Golf Cart and bring you to the Mother Ship for the balance of the "Vacation" - (Work) & (Cruelty To Seniors). Nothing but great food and water but no Tilapia. Food is exponentially better since we figured out the Microwave, Thanks Tomwed. Either way, have fun.
Haha.....that would be NOTHING but funny seeing you along I-75 to pick up K and the Mrs.

Speaking of the cooking tips offered by some on this forum - you're right, I've got to try some of those ideas myself. Who knew anyone cooked in TV.
Old 05-08-2018, 06:53 AM
Sage

Quote:
Haha.....that would be NOTHING but funny seeing you along I-75 to pick up K and the Mrs.

Speaking of the cooking tips offered by some on this forum - you're right, I've got to try some of those ideas myself. Who knew anyone cooked in TV.
In year one we ate at home maybe 4 times a week. It then became Nothing but a chore to go out to eat. More balance is better. We have a friend who is almost 90 and he tips us off to the better places and has never STEERED us wrong! Mooooo. He is as sharp as a tack and great company. A father like figure who we respect greatly and are lucky he came into our lives.

This Gentleman tipped us off into the simple entertainment of a nice Golf Cart ride to places I would have never discovered on my own. There is a never-ending list of things to do here.
Old 05-08-2018, 09:28 AM
Sage

Quote:
In year one we ate at home maybe 4 times a week. It then became Nothing but a chore to go out to eat. More balance is better. We have a friend who is almost 90 and he tips us off to the better places and has never STEERED us wrong! Mooooo. He is as sharp as a tack and great company. A father like figure who we respect greatly and are lucky he came into our lives.

This Gentleman tipped us off into the simple entertainment of a nice Golf Cart ride to places I would have never discovered on my own. There is a never-ending list of things to do here.
I'm with you about the balance. I tire quickly of eating out too many nights a week.

Sounds like I need to connect with you when we are able to spend more time in TV. Would love to hear about the better places to eat, but especially about the golf cart rides.

You have definitely learned more than NOTHING from your dear friend.
Old 05-08-2018, 11:48 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,419 Times in 2,268 Posts

Quote:
So far today we've walked 4 miles. We'll go back out tonight for dinner and fireworks..

It's 85 here and I'm not melting. As long as I can find some shade I seem to be holding up okay. NOTHING but sunshine so far.

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 05-08-2018, 01:51 PM
Sage

Quote:
So far today we've walked 4 miles. We'll go back out tonight for dinner and fireworks..

It's 85 here and I'm not melting. As long as I can find some shade I seem to be holding up okay. NOTHING but sunshine so far.
Hang in there we are Nothing but rooting for you.
Old 05-08-2018, 02:07 PM
Sage

Quote:

Quote:
Hang in there we are Nothing but rooting for you.
But not necessarily feeling sorry for you either......

NOTHING like Disney fireworks! Enjoy!
Old 05-08-2018, 08:57 PM
Sage

Quote:
But not necessarily feeling sorry for you either......

NOTHING like Disney fireworks! Enjoy!
Oh Kenswing!!! Did you go sleepy pie already? I'm on the verge rite now. Just wanted to see how you did today? SHHHH! Quiet Time.
Old 05-08-2018, 09:08 PM
Sage

Quote:
Oh Kenswing!!! Did you go sleepy pie already? I'm on the verge rite now. Just wanted to see how you did today? SHHHH! Quiet Time.
Nope. Just got "home".. The doggies are NOTHING but screaming.. Even though I only did 7.8 miles.

I'm pooped.. Time for a shower then hit the rack..

Old 05-09-2018, 04:23 AM
Sage

Good morning everyone! It is Wednesday,

Instead of off to work as usual on Wednesday, I'm headed out on a road trip. Today we'll see how the old gray mare is running and if she's learned her lesson about avoiding deer.

NOTHING like visiting family, for better or worse.......one never knows......but in my case, usually it's all good. Internet connection may be iffy depending on where I am, but I'll try to stay in touch. Speaking of staying in touch, where the heck is the other half of the gang??
Old 05-09-2018, 07:15 AM
Sage

Quote:
Good morning everyone! It is Wednesday,

Instead of off to work as usual on Wednesday, I'm headed out on a road trip. Today we'll see how the old gray mare is running and if she's learned her lesson about avoiding deer.

NOTHING like visiting family, for better or worse.......one never knows......but in my case, usually it's all good. Internet connection may be iffy depending on where I am, but I'll try to stay in touch. Speaking of staying in touch, where the heck is the other half of the gang??
Have a safe trip, Abby. I hope the old girl is back to NOTHING but her old self.

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.