The Thread About NOTHING

Old 06-21-2018, 09:41 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post
I ate lunch with Cutler at the federal courthouse on Center St 30 years ago. Cafeteria was filled up, he asked me if he could sit at my table. I said “sure Bruce, hey how’s the trial going ?” NOTHING but a nice guy doing his j-o-b.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ding, Ding, Ding. We have a winner. Did he ask you something about a stone in your shoe? Great times in that neck of the woods. Nice memories but I don't ever want to go back. I like it here.

Occasionally I will need to return to see the Grandchildren. I do miss the little buggers and it will please my wife. I'm going to go anyway so why cry about it. I'm just going to cooperate.

My plan is to fly the kids here because we have DISNEY in our backyard. MICKEY fr1551ng MOUSE live here. Why are we going up there? I surrender. Yes Dear, whatever you say, Dear, Yes Dear, yes I'll walk faster Dear. LOL
Old 06-21-2018, 09:46 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

The only time my husband and I were able to eat lobster was when we were in Maine visiting friends. Because it was so fresh we didn't suffer the usual GI reactions that we would often get from eating shellfish. We offered to buy the lobster but our friend insisted that he would pay. He said we could buy the ice cream instead, so off we went to Ben and Jerry's (this was back in the 80's when B & J's wasn't that long on the market or as well known). Our friend obviously knew he was setting us up and enjoyed the looks on our faces when he first paid for the lobster and we were surprised to see how cheap it was and then when we paid for the ice cream and saw how expensive it was. We definitely got the raw end of that deal paying about 3 times the price of the lobster! He was teaching us about living and eating in Maine the hard way.

Of course, this is the same friend that after driving 8+ hours from our house to his, he greeted us at the door with a giant super soaker and let loose on us. Never a dull moment with Bob.

I have NOTHING else to say.

Last edited by Abby10; 06-22-2018 at 08:04 AM. Reason: Never mind
Old 06-21-2018, 09:49 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Ding, Ding, Ding. We have a winner. Did he ask you something about a stone in your shoe? Great times in that neck of the woods. Nice memories but I don't ever want to go back. I like it here.

Occasionally I will need to return to see the Grandchildren. I do miss the little buggers and it will please my wife. I'm going to go anyway so why cry about it. I'm just going to cooperate.

My plan is to fly the kids here because we have DISNEY in our backyard. MICKEY fr1551ng MOUSE live here. Why are we going up there? I surrender. Yes Dear, whatever you say, Dear, Yes Dear, yes I'll walk faster Dear. LOL
You were upset and forgot your NOTHING.....ouch, that hurt me to say that.
Old 06-21-2018, 10:16 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post

You forgot your NOTHING ? That’s all you have to say ?

Old 06-21-2018, 10:16 PM
Sage
Default The Thread About NOTHING

Quote:

NOTHING VIOLATION !
The Villages Florida

Last edited by Wiotte; 06-21-2018 at 10:54 PM.
Old 06-21-2018, 10:17 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post

There, that’s how you deal with a NOTHING violation.

Old 06-21-2018, 10:50 PM
Sage

As of 23:52 EST

NOTHING lives, others fall by the wayside & die.

Old 06-21-2018, 10:57 PM
Sage

In solidarity with the Nuckmeister NOTHING meltdown today I offer the following...
“There are many things my father taught me here in this room. He taught me: keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.”
Old 06-21-2018, 10:58 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,417 Times in 2,267 Posts

Quote:

Well, at least you get to start your NOTHING streak all over again.. NOTHING Violation..

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 06-21-2018, 11:00 PM
Sage

Quote:
NOTHING VIOLATION !
The Villages Florida

I be damned. Ken is going to be sad how Didn't get to bust me. Nothing is not an elusive word. It is just so forgettable because I'm getting used to doing Nothing. The drive for Day One Starts now.

Last edited by Nucky; 06-21-2018 at 11:08 PM. Reason: spaelling
Old 06-21-2018, 11:01 PM
Sage

And for Abby...
“Nucky, I hated you for so many years. I think that I did things to myself, to hurt myself so that you'd know - that I could hurt you. You were just being strong for all of us the way Big Al was. And I forgive you. Can't you forgive the Kommander? He's so sweet and helpless without you. You need me, Nucky. I want to take care of you now.”
NOTHING but a caring Den Mother with her cubs.

Last edited by Wiotte; 06-21-2018 at 11:06 PM.
Old 06-21-2018, 11:04 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,417 Times in 2,267 Posts

Quote:
I be damned. Ken is going to be sad hoe Didn't get to bust me. Nothing is not an elusive word. It is just so forgetable because I'm getting used to doing Nothing. The drive for Day One Start now.
I was doing paperwork. NOTHING but the absolute worst part of still working..

But I did chime in.. Look at the post before your last one..

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 06-21-2018, 11:08 PM
Sage

Is it just a spanking or is there time involved here. This is turning into NOTHING but a rough world. I don't like to see any of my friends get into trouble and when any one of them does I miss the reason they get nailed for unless it's subliminal or truly NOTHING. I saw the thread in question and missed anything heavy. Heavy Hearted Good Night. I've got Nothing left in the tank.
Old 06-21-2018, 11:10 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
I was doing paperwork. NOTHING but the absolute worst part of still working..

But I did chime in.. Look at the post before your last one..

The only paperwork I do now is rolled off the toilet paper dispenser. Typically at 08:45. Kommander, you could be, well, incapacitated by the age of 62. You just never know. Life is short, the weeks and months fly with gossamer wings !

Old 06-21-2018, 11:11 PM
Sage

Quote:
And for Abby...
“Nucky, I hated you for so many years. I think that I did things to myself, to hurt myself so that you'd know - that I could hurt you. You were just being strong for all of us the way Big Al was. And I forgive you. Can't you forgive the Kommander? He's so sweet and helpless without you. You need me, Nucky. I want to take care of you now.”
NOTHING but a caring Den Mother with her cubs.

Nothing doing but I forgiveth you, Fredo.

You're a funny guy.

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.