The Thread About NOTHING

Old 06-25-2018, 03:17 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
NOTHING but a good night's sleep would be great......back to counting 70,000+ NOTHINGS.
It is terrible laying there counting Frozen Pizza's flying over a fence.

Wiotte is correct and where he lived and in N.Y.C. the Pizza was indescribably great. There are a few places down here that are very good but just not like home. Who would have ever thunk it?

The most Amazing Pie I ever saw or tasted is about 20-30 minutes away at Legends across from the Dodge dealer on 441. You have to call an hour before you show to eat in or pick up, its a Deep Dish Chicago Pizza. It must weigh more than 5 lbs and cost $30 and it is worth it just to say you did it. I swear I had one slice and was jammed. It was better the next day cold. Breakfast Pizza Yummy. You have to search these places out to find something better than NOTHING! The search continues.

Wish I could remember the name of the Pizza Joint in Little Italy. It was Literally Pizza Heaven. I gotta go put a pie in the oven now. I'm salivating like a St. Bernard.

The tradeoff is Pie that we are not accustomed to and Seafood that sucks also. I can't believe I'm saying this with the Atlantic on one side and The Gulf on the other side but its a no goodski. I wouldn't trade living here for anything even with the rough weather. Two major events in two years. Maybe we'll catch a break this year. Nothing but goodnight, I'm tired again and ready for ZZZzzzzzz.

Have to go to a Memorial Service in the Morning. A sad situation. I didn't know the gentleman that well but his family is the greatest. It will probably go well. How many things do we concern ourselves about and it turns out to be NOTHING?
Old 06-25-2018, 06:38 AM
fw102807

So much NOTHING overnight and I miss it all because I am soundly sleeping. We had pizza bites at Dave & Busters but they wouldn't be considered real NY pizza for sure. Wish I could add something to all of the deep and profound thoughts but I got NOTHING (though I am using upper case now)
Old 06-25-2018, 06:47 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,507 Times in 677 Posts

Complaining about the quality of pizza...is NOTHING but a First World problem.
Old 06-25-2018, 07:36 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
So much NOTHING overnight and I miss it all because I am soundly sleeping. We had pizza bites at Dave & Busters but they wouldn't be considered real NY pizza for sure. Wish I could add something to all of the deep and profound thoughts but I got NOTHING (though I am using upper case now)
Close enough pizza-wise. NOTHING but grateful for your chance to fill up on Pizza before the big move. At least you have people who care enough to warn you beforehand. I found it to be a very thoughtful discussion. No profound thoughts needed. We are just grateful you are with us. Onward.
Old 06-25-2018, 07:51 AM
fw102807

Thanks Nucky I am enjoying my time here even though there are no palm trees...can you imagine? I also enjoy my time in NOTHING. It's kind of like going though the looking glass. You can all pick your own characters but I want to be queen.
Old 06-25-2018, 08:21 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Thanks Nucky I am enjoying my time here even though there are no palm trees...can you imagine? I also enjoy my time in NOTHING. It's kind of like going though the looking glass. You can all pick your own characters but I want to be queen.
Not for NOTHING, but we may be able to arrange that. Anything can happen in NOTHINGVILLE. And just think, you won't have to worry about profound thoughts or NOTHING else, just sit on your throne and look regal.

I must say I have enjoyed the late night conversations on here. The wit, wisdom, advice, and the deep and profound thoughts have been a treat. But back to the un-NOTHING world for me because today is Monday and off to work I go.....

One last note, I guess we'll have to add a pizza party to our future NOTHING gatherings - after our BBQ and Sam's Club vs Costco cook-off. I'm keeping a list. Maybe if we find a new Den mother down the road, I can segue into event planner for NOTHINGVILLE.
Old 06-25-2018, 08:52 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,421 Times in 2,268 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore View Post
Complaining about the quality of pizza...is NOTHING but a First World problem.
It's called a conversation. NOTHING requires you to participate. Lighter subjects is what NOTHING is for.

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 06-25-2018, 08:55 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,421 Times in 2,268 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
NOTHING but a good night's sleep would be great......back to counting 70,000+ NOTHINGS.
What the heck? I can understand the retired guys having a hard time sleeping. After all they do NOTHING all day. No reason to be tired. You on the other hand still work. Sleep should be as easy as breathing.

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 06-25-2018, 09:16 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
What the heck? I can understand the retired guys having a hard time sleeping. After all they do NOTHING all day. No reason to be tired. You on the other hand still work. Sleep should be as easy as breathing.
It must be the anticipation of taking a whole month off from work. Maybe my body is confused and thinking I'm going to retire instead.

What I'm afraid of is that I'm going to NOTHING but love it and not come back! On second thought, maybe that wouldn't be such a bad idea......I've never run away from home before.
Old 06-25-2018, 09:26 AM
Sage

Quote:

Doing NOTHING is more tiring then one would think, which is the problem or not. Thinking has been
a pass time of mine since the 1st grade. I always found it more beneficial to gaze out a window than listen to a teacher. A good day of imagination will tire oneself and insure a full night of colorful interactive dreams and restfulness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-25-2018, 09:31 AM
fw102807

Quote:
We do not do NOTHING. We have a full day of fun activities that are exhausting. We sleep well because we do not have the STRESS which is not NOTHING but is an impediment to sleep.
Old 06-25-2018, 10:08 AM
Sage

I think you've just been NOTHING but schooled, K.........lol.

By the finest, I might add.
Old 06-25-2018, 12:40 PM
fw102807

I always thought I could do NOTHING professionally but unfortunately my employers required that I actually do something and do it well in return for my paycheck. In my next life I want to be a weather person so I could be wrong and still get paid. Either that or Vanna White and make oodles of money to just wear pretty dresses and smile.
Old 06-25-2018, 02:16 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Not for NOTHING, but how can you post if you’re soundly sleeping? A bit scary...
Old 06-25-2018, 03:18 PM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henryk View Post
Not for NOTHING, but how can you post if you’re soundly sleeping? A bit scary...
Because it is not night here. I started my NOTHINGS this morning.

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.