The Thread About NOTHING

Old 07-29-2018, 10:17 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Damn, I really, really missed NOTHING! You all were on fire so to speak. It is supposed to be another beautiful day tomorrow. See you around 10 AM, that’s the plan Stan.

What was the Canadian Mounte Person who posted with us weasels all the time? Was his or her name Bullwinkle?
Old 07-30-2018, 06:37 AM
fw102807

Today is shoebox day Nucky if you want to get away from NOTHING. It's a very happy place.
Old 07-30-2018, 08:10 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
Stick around. I'd like NOTHING more than to see how much trouble you can get into. Then see how guilty you feel in the morning..
As far as getting into trouble, I'm pretty much NOTHING but a wuss. Although I do enjoy having a little fun once in awhile skirting around the edge. If not for NOTHING, the shocked reaction from those who know me is always funny to me.

So good morning, everyone! It looks like fw is off to do some good service today. Thank you, fw, for giving of your time for such a worthy cause. In going through stuff, I just recently came across a letter from a young soldier thanking me for sending him a package over the holidays some years back. I was helping out my friends who were very active in the USO at that time. It was so heartwarming and after reading it and now hearing about your service, I keep wondering if I shouldn't get involved again. It would be much easier doing so from here because the USO office is much closer than if I lived in TV. I may have to look into that. Being of help to others and making a difference can really change one's own perspective and certainly helps to get you out of yourself.

Well, that's my speech for the day - usually it just ends up being exactly what I need to hear. So essentially I'm NOTHING but talking to myself! Darn, I need some morning coffee....
Old 07-30-2018, 08:21 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Damn, I really, really missed NOTHING! You all were on fire so to speak. It is supposed to be another beautiful day tomorrow. See you around 10 AM, that’s the plan Stan.

What was the Canadian Mounte Person who posted with us weasels all the time? Was his or her name Bullwinkle?
Just fyi, that person was NOTHING but jsw14, someone I have been very concerned about and think of often. He has not posted since the middle of May.
Old 07-30-2018, 08:23 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
Just fyi, that person was NOTHING but jsw14, someone I have been very concerned about and think of often. He has not posted since the middle of May.
Here is a link to one of his last postings -

Mothers Know Best

NOTHING but a kind and funny guy.....
Old 07-30-2018, 08:37 AM
fw102807

Quote:
As far as getting into trouble, I'm pretty much NOTHING but a wuss. Although I do enjoy having a little fun once in awhile skirting around the edge. If not for NOTHING, the shocked reaction from those who know me is always funny to me.

So good morning, everyone! It looks like fw is off to do some good service today. Thank you, fw, for giving of your time for such a worthy cause. In going through stuff, I just recently came across a letter from a young soldier thanking me for sending him a package over the holidays some years back. I was helping out my friends who were very active in the USO at that time. It was so heartwarming and after reading it and now hearing about your service, I keep wondering if I shouldn't get involved again. It would be much easier doing so from here because the USO office is much closer than if I lived in TV. I may have to look into that. Being of help to others and making a difference can really change one's own perspective and certainly helps to get you out of yourself.

Well, that's my speech for the day - usually it just ends up being exactly what I need to hear. So essentially I'm NOTHING but talking to myself! Darn, I need some morning coffee....
It's actually fun I do it with my friend. We sit gab and stuff NOTHINGS with some things and then leave knowing that we will have sent somebody something. I think I am starting to talk Nuckyish.
Old 07-30-2018, 08:47 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
It's actually fun I do it with my friend. We sit gab and stuff NOTHINGS with some things and then leave knowing that we will have sent somebody something. I think I am starting to talk Nuckyish.
Watch out - Nucky can NOTHING but get into your head.....and then there's no way out - lol
Old 07-30-2018, 09:01 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,421 Times in 2,268 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
If you're going to do it it's best to do it with a friend.. It's Monday morning (since Abby neglected to tell us)and I'm already getting into NOTHING but trouble.. lol

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 07-30-2018, 09:03 AM
Sage

Quote:
Yeah, he was NOTHING but a good egg. I miss both him and D..

Old 07-30-2018, 09:27 AM
Sage

Quote:
If you're going to do it it's best to do it with a friend.. It's Monday morning (since Abby neglected to tell us)and I'm already getting into NOTHING but trouble.. lol
Well, if there's going to be NOTHING but trouble, better that we take turns. Somebody has to keep things in line around here. We can't both be getting in trouble at the same time. Otherwise, fw will have NOTHING but a headache on her hands and Nucky will probably just have a field day.
Old 07-30-2018, 09:31 AM
Sage

Quote:
Yeah, he was NOTHING but a good egg. I miss both him and D..
Yeah, I miss D a lot too. He was a great NOTHING. Hope to meet him in person one day. I've got to start making a list of all these wonderful people I want to get to know.....
Old 07-30-2018, 03:46 PM
Sage

So how many of you NOTHINGS are napping? Come on, fess up!

What a lazy day on NOTHING. You guys are probably going to be all revved up just in time for me to go to bed tonight. It'll be an early night for me with 2 long work days in front of me, so let's not start any trouble that I'll need to deal with........lol
Old 07-30-2018, 04:18 PM
Sage

Quote:
So how many of you NOTHINGS are napping? Come on, fess up!

What a lazy day on NOTHING. You guys are probably going to be all revved up just in time for me to go to bed tonight. It'll be an early night for me with 2 long work days in front of me, so let's not start any trouble that I'll need to deal with........lol
So you want me revved up when you go to bed tonight? NOTHING but trouble you are..

Old 07-30-2018, 04:27 PM
Sage

Quote:
So you want me revved up when you go to bed tonight? NOTHING but trouble you are..
You got that message all wrong, buster.......I implied no such thing. In fact I was hoping for just the opposite so I can get to sleep early. Somehow I'm not sure this sounds any better, but you know exactly what I mean.

I'm beginning to think you've been hanging out with our former 2 NOTHINGS on the side......the 2 naughty ones not the ones we talked about earlier today.
Old 07-30-2018, 04:54 PM
fw102807

Quote:
You got that message all wrong, buster.......I implied no such thing. In fact I was hoping for just the opposite so I can get to sleep early. Somehow I'm not sure this sounds any better, but you know exactly what I mean.

I'm beginning to think you've been hanging out with our former 2 NOTHINGS on the side......the 2 naughty ones not the ones we talked about earlier today.
You guys are having NOTHING but your own little party

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.