Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

NOTHING but 162,088 and counting.
Old 10-18-2018, 07:08 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
We have both ends of the little chick spectrum. The one here is an absolute Pistol. The one in N.J. is a perfect little lady born 70 years too late, Prim and Proper but still NOTHING but a blast.

I love to load the little ones up on sugar slip them a couple of bucks get them all worked up and then go home and payback my son's for the sleepless nites and bumping into walls the next day at work from their teenage years.

Payback is NOTHING but a you know what and I the KING of payback. Even if it takes me years. I've about evened the score with all except the middle son, he has a whopper coming at Christmas that is going to drop him, details to follow! Ah Ha, I can't wait.
Hey, that was NOTHING but my game plan when my niece and nephews were younger. Great minds think alike!
Old 10-18-2018, 07:15 PM
fw102807

Quote:
We have both ends of the little chick spectrum. The one here is an absolute Pistol. The one in N.J. is a perfect little lady born 70 years too late, Prim and Proper but still NOTHING but a blast.

I love to load the little ones up on sugar slip them a couple of bucks get them all worked up and then go home and payback my son's for the sleepless nites and bumping into walls the next day at work from their teenage years.

Payback is NOTHING but a you know what and I the KING of payback. Even if it takes me years. I've about evened the score with all except the middle son, he has a whopper coming at Christmas that is going to drop him, details to follow! Ah Ha, I can't wait.
No fair dangling that carrot in front of us and then NOTHING but making us wait!
Old 10-18-2018, 07:19 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
Hey, that was NOTHING but my game plan when my niece and nephews were younger. Great minds think alike!
Yeah, I don't juice them up too much but their parents don't let them have zip. Today I was sneaking them the rest of the JellyBeans I bought before I started up The Lifestyle weigh thing with our Doctor. I didn't eat NOTHING, not even one as a test.

My sons have no patience and I don't get it. I have never reacted like a clown with them don't you think that would have rubbed off on them? The one thing they did get is when disciplining one of the kids they don't humiliate them. They talk to them in a huddle and straighten them out sorta like Rocco & Vito. There has been no hitting as punishment which I talked to them about using myself as an example. They don't hit them.

Me myself I like a little spanking every now & then. Better hit me with NOTHING!
Old 10-18-2018, 07:41 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
No fair dangling that carrot in front of us and then NOTHING but making us wait!
It's just a plan and I may have mentioned it the other day and it may not happen but the bones of the plan are that I show up at the middle son's house where Christmas Eve has been a Family Happening for probably 15 years.

The only big differences will be they have no idea we are coming and I have a Santa Clause outfit dry cleaned and ducked at friends home in N.J. Can you imagine the surprise if I can pull it off?

Our youngest son who you could rob a bank with knows and will support us in anything that is needed to pull this off. Breakfast the next day and then back H O M E to The Villages quickly, maybe leave on Christmas day if I'm alright to drive, remember I don't fly.

The Suit is probably about 15 years old and I can remember the look on the middle son's face when I wore it about 10 years ago, he said and from the look in his face I know he was sincere not B.S. that he believed he was in the presence of the Real Santa. That year I bought the perfect pair of glasses and used some kind of white & rosy makeup and I even took night school lessons at the high school on how to move, talk & sound like Santa. Only two people finished the four-week class and I was one of them.

I have to plan this perfectly because we have to get back for our other responsibility quickly. I still got it. I can do it and the lady at the YMCA said I can have a guest pass for the pool because of my past association with them. I'm thrilled and can't wait, it is the biggest gift for me and only the granddaughter who is here will bust me, the rest I can fool, NO PROBLEMO.

Please God let health and everything else gel!

Mrs. Nucky is NOTHING but supportive.
Old 10-18-2018, 07:53 PM
fw102807

Quote:
It's just a plan and I may have mentioned it the other day and it may not happen but the bones of the plan are that I show up at the middle son's house where Christmas Eve has been a Family Happening for probably 15 years.

The only big differences will be they have no idea we are coming and I have a Santa Clause outfit dry cleaned and ducked at friends home in N.J. Can you imagine the surprise if I can pull it off?

Our youngest son who you could rob a bank with knows and will support us in anything that is needed to pull this off. Breakfast the next day and then back H O M E to The Villages quickly, maybe leave on Christmas day if I'm alright to drive, remember I don't fly.

The Suit is probably about 15 years old and I can remember the look on the middle son's face when I wore it about 10 years ago, he said and from the look in his face I know he was sincere not B.S. that he believed he was in the presence of the Real Santa. That year I bought the perfect pair of glasses and used some kind of white & rosy makeup and I even took night school lessons at the high school on how to move, talk & sound like Santa. Only two people finished the four-week class and I was one of them.

I have to plan this perfectly because we have to get back for our other responsibility quickly. I still got it. I can do it and the lady at the YMCA said I can have a guest pass for the pool because of my past association with them. I'm thrilled and can't wait, it is the biggest gift for me and only the granddaughter who is here will bust me, the rest I can fool, NO PROBLEMO.

That is NOTHING but awesome! What a wonderful surprise! One of my best surprises ever was on 4th of July one year when my daughter and her family drove up and I did not know they were coming. This sounds very special.
Old 10-18-2018, 07:59 PM
Sage

Quote:

That would be NOTHING but a surprise for sure! Hope you can pull it off. Be sure you have someone there to take pictures, especially of the looks on their faces. Would make for priceless memories to look back on.
Old 10-18-2018, 08:03 PM
Sage

Quote:
Yeah, I don't juice them up too much but their parents don't let them have zip. Today I was sneaking them the rest of the JellyBeans I bought before I started up The Lifestyle weigh thing with our Doctor. I didn't eat NOTHING, not even one as a test.

My sons have no patience and I don't get it. I have never reacted like a clown with them don't you think that would have rubbed off on them? The one thing they did get is when disciplining one of the kids they don't humiliate them. They talk to them in a huddle and straighten them out sorta like Rocco & Vito. There has been no hitting as punishment which I talked to them about using myself as an example. They don't hit them.

Me myself I like a little spanking every now & then. Better hit me with NOTHING!

I totally NOTHING but missed this the first time around. And K must be preoccupied because he never misses a spanking. Another Nucky hit and run - lol.
Old 10-18-2018, 08:06 PM
Sage

Okay, not for NOTHING but we cannot use that word anymore either. Once again, NOTHING is the first thread to come up if you search that word. But then again, Three Word Sentences is right behind us on the list so what does that say about them - lol.
Old 10-18-2018, 08:33 PM
fw102807

Quote:
[/COLOR][/B]

I totally NOTHING but missed this the first time around. And K must be preoccupied because he never misses a spanking. Another Nucky hit and run - lol.
I saw it but was all worked up about the surprise he was hiding. I am NOTHING but curious.
Old 10-18-2018, 08:37 PM
fw102807

Quote:
Okay, not for NOTHING but we cannot use that word anymore either. Once again, NOTHING is the first thread to come up if you search that word. But then again, Three Word Sentences is right behind us on the list so what does that say about them - lol.
Thought you wanted to boost NOTHINGS view count.
Old 10-18-2018, 08:44 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,417 Times in 2,267 Posts

Quote:
Any other words you'd like to ban? Pretty soon we won't be able to say NOTHING..

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 10-18-2018, 08:47 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
I saw it but was all worked up about the surprise he was hiding. I am NOTHING but curious.
Hmmm..........now that's NOTHING but a quandary. Let's see what the Kommander has to say before proceeding.
Old 10-18-2018, 08:49 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
Any other words you'd like to ban? Pretty soon we won't be able to say NOTHING..
NOTHING like being right on cue......well, maybe a little off because now I'm upstairs on my tablet and it seems to have a mind of its own.
Old 10-18-2018, 08:51 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,417 Times in 2,267 Posts

Quote:
Hmmm..........now that's NOTHING but a quandary. Let's see what the Kommander has to say before proceeding.
I'm staying out of this.. First fw accuses Nucky of dangling his carrot. Then Nucky goes straight to spanking.. I'm starting to believe that the rumors about The Villages are NOTHING but true..

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.