The Thread About NOTHING

The Thread About NOTHING

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 08-07-2018, 05:39 AM

Nothing ventured-nothing gained

It's not that we can, it's that we do.

Old 08-07-2018, 05:55 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by tBOSCH View Post
Nothing ventured-nothing gained
Let me be the first to say welcome to NOTHING
Sponsored Links
Old 08-07-2018, 06:02 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
NOTHING hurts worse than a yellow jacket sting. That’s not true, three hurt worse.
Eons ago in another life I was walking across the lawn in my flip flops and got stung in the foot by a wasp. A week later when the pain and swelling had finally started to go down I got stung in the other foot. NOTHING but a pain...literally!
Old 08-07-2018, 06:03 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomwed View Post
It's hard to include "me too" in a sentence with "nothing" that sounds grammatically correct and also sends a message that we all care about you, but I think I just did.
I think you have to be NOTHING but careful where you insert "me too"
Old 08-07-2018, 06:08 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
Good morning, everyone. It's Tuesday, August 7th. I have no idea why I've been up since 4 o'clock this morning. Kind of a crazy day for me yesterday - maybe I'm still all keyed up from it.

So good to hear from our NOTHING brother, Nucky, last night. Can't wait until his various projects are over and he is back to his normal routine. I was wondering how the swimming has been going with all of this extracurricular activity. Glad to see you can still get some swim time in. Swim to Cuba? Not for NOTHING, but I think that is out of the question.
Yes let's hope Nucky's sentence/project is up soon. Everyone needs to get back to NOTHING
Old 08-07-2018, 07:06 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Goodnight Mrs Abby, I’m great just hectic rite now. Everyday I can’t wait to go to sleep just for a break. I always thought I had the patience of a Saint. I was wrong. It’s wearing thin.

I have a great pool here but it’s not the same. I want to travel to Cuba soon because it appeals to us. After that the furthest I want to go is a Lake Sumter. Maybe I’ll swim to Cuba? I’m all over the place even for me cause I’m sleep posting. Forgive me. Hi FW & Chef Tom.
Guess what this post is missing? NOTHING that’s what. lol

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 08-07-2018, 07:20 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Because he was NOTHING but sleep posting.
Old 08-07-2018, 07:32 AM
Sage

Quote:
Darn, K, you never cease to amaze me with your ability to catch what we all overlook. Well, at least it is very evident how much you're needed doing NOTHING, so be careful out there.
Old 08-07-2018, 07:41 AM
Sage

You know me though, I would have made the excuse for him that he was about to add a NOTHING but fell asleep before he finished. Still a softy - NOTHING's changed.
Old 08-07-2018, 08:20 AM
Sage

Here's a nothing story. A long time ago I was teaching electronics and 2 students, Junie Copeland and Ozgar Ozba were working in the back of the room on their project. I kept a radio back there and sometimes played music. One day one of my students made an FM transmitter that worked with the radio with the volume down low. I was in the front of the room with the mic and I cold see their backs and hear what they were saying. In a low, deep voice I said "Junie" like I was a ghost. His head snapped but he didn't know where it came from. So I did it again. Junie tells Ozgar the radio is talking to him. Ozgar says "You crazy." I do it again. He tells Ozgar again. He shakes his head. So now I say "Ozgar" and Junie tells Ozgar "the radio wants to talk to you."

I couldn't stop laughing and then I imagined myself in a principal meeting with Junie explaining to his folks why I was trying to make a fool out of their son. So I showed them what I did and kept Junie for the next period so he could pull it on 2 students in the next class.

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement