The Thread About NOTHING

Old 10-19-2018, 02:33 PM
fw102807

I woke up thinking I was going to get a lot done today and ended up doing NOTHING for most of the day. Oh well there is always tomorrow.
Old 10-19-2018, 04:21 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
I'm feeling NOTHING but adventurous today and having pizza is out of the question so I'll take a wild guess - does it have something to with having balls?
That answer is in the correct neighborhood.

The Mack Dog is looking down the road and the Driver is looking at The Back of the Dog. NOTHING but an easy answer that one of the Drivers told me. See Yous later.

I really disconbuberated the configuration of the Doggie before. My NOTHING bad!
Old 10-19-2018, 05:30 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,421 Times in 2,268 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
I woke up thinking I was going to get a lot done today and ended up doing NOTHING for most of the day. Oh well there is always tomorrow.
I woke up thinking I was going to get NOTHING done today and ended up doing something for most of the day. Oh well there is always tomorrow..

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 10-19-2018, 05:57 PM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
I woke up thinking I was going to get NOTHING done today and ended up doing something for most of the day. Oh well there is always tomorrow..
Tomorrow I have something to do so I will probably not be doing NOTHING
Old 10-19-2018, 08:59 PM
Sage

Mrs. K actually bought a few Mega Millions tickets.. First time since we've been married. I guess she wants to retire NOTHING but now. lol

Old 10-19-2018, 09:08 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,317 Times in 2,054 Posts

Quote:
Mrs. K actually bought a few Mega Millions tickets.. First time since we've been married. I guess she wants to retire NOTHING but now. lol
I would not know what to do with so much money and it would be a magnet to every swindler, crook, con man, distant relative, etc. Looks like NOTHING but trouble.

The line sure was long at Publix this afternoon but I was there just getting groceries.
Old 10-19-2018, 09:12 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I would not know what to do with so much money and it would be a magnet to every swindler, crook, con man, distant relative, etc. Looks like NOTHING but trouble.

The line sure was long at Publix this afternoon but I was there just getting groceries.
That's why you keep NOTHING but anonymous and have a lawyer collect it for you.. lol

But I'll deal with that problem if it presents itself. Statistics show that you have a better chance of being struck by lightning or being attacked by a shark than you do winning this lottery..

Old 10-20-2018, 05:50 AM
Sage

Quote:
That's why you keep NOTHING but anonymous and have a lawyer collect it for you.. lol

But I'll deal with that problem if it presents itself. Statistics show that you have a better chance of being struck by lightning or being attacked by a shark than you do winning this lottery..
Or a higher chance of forgetting NOTHING in your post than winning the lottery. It is the thrill of having a chance overnight only to be deflated after the drawing. We rarely get even more than 2 numbers on one line. But I have NOTHING but a feeling that today will be different and we'll be loaded, money wise shortly.

First thing, everybody out of the Ocala Forest then Bluefin, then a swim then post here about the new family I've found. Of course, you guy's and Three Word Peeps and a few others taken care of.

I would definitely have the Coolest Golf Cart in the history of The Villages.

Last edited by Nucky; 10-20-2018 at 05:59 AM.
Old 10-20-2018, 05:59 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post

I totally agree. I like peace and tranquility and that would be NOTHING but stressful to me. I do not buy tickets.
Old 10-20-2018, 06:05 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Or a higher chance of forgetting NOTHING in your post than winning the lottery. It is the thrill of having a chance overnight only to be deflated after the drawing. We rarely get even more than 2 numbers on one line. But I have NOTHING but a feeling that today will be different and we'll be loaded, money wise shortly.

First thing, everybody out of the Ocala Forest then Bluefin, then a swim then post here about the new family I've found. Of course, you guy's and Three Word Peeps and a few others taken care of.

I would definitely have the Coolest Golf Cart in the history of The Villages.
We tried to go to Bluefin last night and at 4:45 there was over in hour wait so we went to Riccardis which was ok. I thought if we got there early it wouldn't be bad but I was NOTHING but wrong.
Old 10-20-2018, 06:08 AM
Sage

Quote:
I totally agree. I like peace and tranquility and that would be NOTHING but stressful to me. I do not buy tickets.
But Mrs. FW, I already tried a charming personality and being the class clown and having a couple of bucks so now I think I'd like to try filthy rich and do some good with it. I'll bet it would be a burden of some sort.

My new wowser Golf Cart would have to fit over the Golf Cart Bridge. Alway's wanted Rims like my kids, that's a must.

I'm going to use the money to invent commercial strength Deer Repellant for a nice friend.
Old 10-20-2018, 06:12 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
But Mrs. FW, I already tried a charming personality and being the class clown and having a couple of bucks so now I think I'd like to try filthy rich and do some good with it. I'll bet it would be a burden of some sort.

My new wowser Golf Cart would have to fit over the Golf Cart Bridge. Alway's wanted Rims like my kids, that's a must.

I'm going to use the money to invent commercial strength Deer Repellant for a nice friend.
Remember to also create an automatic NOTHING for you cuz this ones missing.

I sincerely hope you win.
Old 10-20-2018, 06:17 AM
fw102807

NOTHING should get 165,000+ views today.
Old 10-20-2018, 06:24 AM
Sage

Quote:
Remember to also create an automatic NOTHING for you cuz this ones missing.

I sincerely hope you win.
You've gotta admit, Most Improved Nothing of 2018, here I am. I got so excited about winning I goofed up again. Can you put the auto NOTHING in production for me only? The job pays 5 million. For you only. Or I can pay someone to type for me.

Being really loaded to me is not needing a watch but having someone available to tell you what time it is anytime you want.
Old 10-20-2018, 07:04 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,317 Times in 2,054 Posts

Quote:

Lawyers can be the worst con men as can be financial advisers. Many of these probably would not see a lottery winner as having earned that money in any way. So, I do not suppose they would really look out for the lucky person's welfare all that much.

I suppose my worry is I only have one stomach and the stress of handling that many problems dealing with that much money would just have a lot of it going to doctors and therapists.

I suppose if I won I could just give almost everything to some law school and then I would have an army of lawyers on my side. NOTHING to it.

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 10-20-2018 at 07:13 AM.

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.