The Thread About NOTHING

Old 11-01-2018, 12:46 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
I better post before the Kommander gets on here today. I'm feeling like NOTHING but crap. Feels like I got hit by a MAC truck. That's why I didn't post last night. Not sure when I will be posting again. Just wanted you all to know I'm still alive just not well at the moment and didn't want you worry warts to worry. This too shall pass.

Hope you all have a good day. Looks like you had a good one yesterday. Carry on..........
I guess this also didn't NOTHING but not pass.

Is somebody cooking cabbage!

Just trying to make the sickly smile. NOTHING else.

Last edited by Nucky; 11-01-2018 at 03:21 PM.
Old 11-01-2018, 02:15 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,421 Times in 2,268 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
I guess this also didn't NOTHING but not pass.

I somebody cooking cabbage!

Just trying to make the sickly smile. NOTHING else.
Who's cooking the cabbage? I hope it's a side dish for NOTHING but some corned beef.. lol

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 11-01-2018, 04:50 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Nucky's playing foul and K's being NOTHING but relentless. I'm just trying to stay awake after sleeping half the day away.

Still breathing.......but doesn't sleeping count for NOTHING? Do I really have to check in here to make it count?
Old 11-01-2018, 04:58 PM
Sage

Quote:
Nucky's playing foul and K's being NOTHING but relentless. I'm just trying to stay awake after sleeping half the day away.

Still breathing.......but doesn't sleeping count for NOTHING? Do I really have to check in here to make it count?
That was NOTHING but a silly question..

Feeling any better?

Old 11-01-2018, 05:08 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
That was NOTHING but a silly question..

Feeling any better?
Not as achy, still really tired. Drinking coffee now just to try to clear my head. I think the only reason you want me on here is because there isn't anyone else to play with on the NOTHING playground today and you know guilt always works with me. Fw must be busy with all her holiday activities.

I can't believe how gorgeous it was here today - sunny and 72 degrees. I missed it all, inside with 4 blankets on trying to keep warm .......just doesn't seem right.......
Old 11-01-2018, 05:36 PM
Sage

Quote:
Not as achy, still really tired. Drinking coffee now just to try to clear my head. I think the only reason you want me on here is because there isn't anyone else to play with on the NOTHING playground today and you know guilt always works with me. Fw must be busy with all her holiday activities.

I can't believe how gorgeous it was here today - sunny and 72 degrees. I missed it all, inside with 4 blankets on trying to keep warm .......just doesn't seem right.......
Glad you're doing a little better. You may excused from NOTHING for the rest of the day. NOTHING will survive for one day without you.. Maybe.. lol

Old 11-01-2018, 06:01 PM
Sage

Quote:
Glad you're doing a little better. You may excused from NOTHING for the rest of the day. NOTHING will survive for one day without you.. Maybe.. lol
I knew there was a heart under that NOTHING but a tough guy exterior.
Old 11-01-2018, 06:16 PM
Sage

Quote:
I knew there was a heart under that NOTHING but a tough guy exterior.
Nah.. It's nap time and I didn't want to have to keep you entertained with NOTHING.. lol

Old 11-01-2018, 06:26 PM
Sage

Quote:
Nah.. It's nap time and I didn't want to have to keep you entertained with NOTHING.. lol
Well at least you have a sense of humor. Enjoy your nap. By the time you get up I'll probably be back in bed for the night but hopefully some of the other NOTHINGS will show up by then.
Old 11-01-2018, 06:34 PM
Sage

Quote:
Well at least you have a sense of humor. Enjoy your nap. By the time you get up I'll probably be back in bed for the night but hopefully some of the other NOTHINGS will show up by then.
Oh yeah, its gonna be NOTHING but a bad Flu season and let's see are you a Lion Tamer, NO. Are you a Florist, NO. Do you write the material for Dr. Ruth, NO?

You have to be kind and hand out pills and concoctions to people who are hacking and wheezing their chromosomes all over the NOTHING place.

Just gotta sweat it out Mrs. Abby Burger. Take two more aspirins and post again in the morning. Get some NOTHING sleep. Good Night. Dr. Nucky NOTHING M.D.
Old 11-01-2018, 07:48 PM
fw102807

Quote:
Fw must be busy with all her holiday activities.
Yup spot on, the first of many this month. I got my flu shot last week, the special one for old NOTHINGS. I am hoping to make it through the season unscathed.

Hope you feel better soon. Maybe you just aren't taking the right medicine
Old 11-01-2018, 08:55 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
Yup spot on, the first of many this month. I got my flu shot last week, the special one for old NOTHINGS. I am hoping to make it through the season unscathed.

Hope you feel better soon. Maybe you just aren't taking the right medicine
We got our flu shots a month ago. They won't even let Mrs. K. work if she didn't get her shot. NOTHING but serious anymore..

Old 11-02-2018, 06:07 AM
fw102807

Hoping our NOTHING den mother is feeling better this morning. If you were here I could bring you some chicken soup but it would be Progresso because I'm not much of a cook.

Tomwed used to post some Cooking for Dummies recipes for me. I miss him.

Last edited by fw102807; 11-02-2018 at 06:12 AM.
Old 11-02-2018, 09:29 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
Hoping our NOTHING den mother is feeling better this morning. If you were here I could bring you some chicken soup but it would be Progresso because I'm not much of a cook.

Tomwed used to post some Cooking for Dummies recipes for me. I miss him.
Holy Molly Batman. Mrs. Abby down for the count, Tal O.P.B. = Out Of Blood. Progresso soup great in a pinch, its NOTHING but the love behind the offer, that's why we love you so much, a great big heart.

Mrs. Nucky and I swear this is true would send me to a Chicken Store in Newark N.J. where you went in and picked your own Chicken. She would always tell me to pick one that looked happy. Thanks a million, I had to lead a happy looking Chicken to the gallows. The soup was unbelievably good one I got past the look on the Chickens face. The process of getting the Chicken to the point that they could give it to me was gruesome and the smell in that store was terrible. The point....Progresso is more betterer when you get picked to be The Chicken Getter!

I hope your feeling better soon Mrs. Abby!

From The Chicken Sniffin Sidewinder!
Old 11-02-2018, 10:06 AM
Sage

Abby must be NOTHING but down for the count.. Hopefully the bed will let her up at some point today.

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.