The Thread About NOTHING

Old 11-03-2018, 06:26 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
NOTHING but timing..
Yeah, right, you NOTHING but do that to me all the time, sneaking up on me like that.
Old 11-03-2018, 06:28 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,421 Times in 2,268 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
Gee, I hope I didn't wake you up, boss.

Yes, Nucky, I thank you too for your generous offer. You're a good friend always looking out for others, especially NOTHINGS.......
I did take a little nap. But spent most of the morning having a fight with a bathroom fan. The fans that were installed in the house have a 3" exhaust. The newer fans seem to have 4". So instead of an easy swap out I had to crawl up into the attic so I could put an adapter on so it would fit the existing duct work. NOTHING but a pain in the buttski..

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 11-03-2018, 06:37 PM
Sage

Quote:
Thanks for the offer Nucky. First we need to figure out what Village we want then what floor plan we want. Then we can turn you loose. I have a feeling we'll need to send you a fuel card or you might be left with NOTHING.. lol
I can't wait to hear your and Mrs K's reaction once you visit The Villages. It's NOTHING but fun to see it through someone else's eyes and get their perspective. The nice thing for you is you have us to help you out through our own experiences and you know a NOTHING would never steer another NOTHING wrong. Look forward to helping you navigate through it all.
Old 11-03-2018, 06:40 PM
Sage

Quote:
I did take a little nap. But spent most of the morning having a fight with a bathroom fan. The fans that were installed in the house have a 3" exhaust. The newer fans seem to have 4". So instead of an easy swap out I had to crawl up into the attic so I could put an adapter on so it would fit the existing duct work. NOTHING but a pain in the buttski..
Well I'd say that's NOTHING but a good excuse then. In fact, I think you may have actually worked harder than me - lol
Old 11-03-2018, 06:43 PM
Sage

Quote:
I can't wait to hear your and Mrs K's reaction once you visit The Villages. It's NOTHING but fun to see it through someone else's eyes and get their perspective. The nice thing for you is you have us to help you out through our own experiences and you know a NOTHING would never steer another NOTHING wrong. Look forward to helping you navigate through it all.
I half expect Nucky to be waiting for us with bells and whistles on when we show up for our Lifestyle visit. NOTHING would be cooler.

Old 11-03-2018, 06:55 PM
Sage

Quote:
I half expect Nucky to be waiting for us with bells and whistles on when we show up for our Lifestyle visit. NOTHING would be cooler.
Let us know when you'll be there. Maybe hubby and I will plan a trip down and we'll all have NOTHING but one big party for ya!
Old 11-03-2018, 06:57 PM
fw102807

Quote:
I am sure NOTHING could learn to do a little planning to arrange that.
Old 11-03-2018, 06:59 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
Could this end up to be our first official NOTHING meeting?
Old 11-03-2018, 07:07 PM
Sage

Quote:
Let us know when you'll be there. Maybe hubby and I will plan a trip down and we'll all have NOTHING but one big party for ya!
I'll send you guys a PM. NOTHING to be gained by letting the whole world know.. lol
Quote:
NOTHING better than a good plan.

Old 11-03-2018, 08:30 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
I'll send you guys a PM. NOTHING to be gained by letting the whole world know.. lol

NOTHING better than a good plan.
Count me and the real NOTHING boss in, Subject to the schedule with the other thing, you know, our buddy boy.

haven't mentioned him in a while but he's doing great, well better anywho!

No gas card here. I can remember asking dbussone to check out a house for me and he told me Nucky my friend its a bomb. That got me excited like when I see a Concrete mixer, just a little Pup Tent. Everybody could use a set of eyes to help them out and I've done it for others. Anyway, the one that d-man said was rough is the one I bought and shined it up quickly. It's a diamond in the rough now because of the Meathead that screwed up our lawn about a month ago.

It would be my pleasure. I wonder if I'll be checking houses on Conservation Trail?? Oh La La! I go anywhere, I don't care, I even know a secret way to Fenney by Golf Cart. Try to keep that quiet though it would drive the Inmates NUTS, I tell Ya!
Old 11-03-2018, 08:36 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Count me and the real NOTHING boss in, Subject to the schedule with the other thing, you know, our buddy boy.

haven't mentioned him in a while but he's doing great, well better anywho!

No gas card here. I can remember asking dbussone to check out a house for me and he told me Nucky my friend its a bomb. That got me excited like when I see a Concrete mixer, just a little Pup Tent. Everybody could use a set of eyes to help them out and I've done it for others. Anyway, the one that d-man said was rough is the one I bought and shined it up quickly. It's a diamond in the rough now because of the Meathead that screwed up our lawn about a month ago.

It would be my pleasure. I wonder if I'll be checking houses on Conservation Trail?? Oh La La! I go anywhere, I don't care, I even know a secret way to Fenney by Golf Cart. Try to keep that quiet though it would drive the Inmates NUTS, I tell Ya!
Well I was going to have you go check on this one.. NOTHING but a great outdoor space.. lol
Homefinder - The Villages(R) Homes and Villas for Sale

Old 11-03-2018, 08:53 PM
fw102807

Quote:
Well I was going to have you go check on this one.. NOTHING but a great outdoor space.. lol
Homefinder - The Villages(R) Homes and Villas for Sale
We might need to have a NOTHING discussion on downsizing since I don't think you've grasped that concept very well.
Old 11-03-2018, 08:58 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,318 Times in 2,055 Posts

Some characters' dialog from 1959's North by Northwest--

Eve Kendall: Roger O. Thornhill. What does the O stand for?
Roger O. Thornhill: NOTHING.

North by Northwest (1959) - Rotten Tomatoes
Old 11-03-2018, 09:05 PM
Sage

Quote:
We might need to have a NOTHING discussion on downsizing since I don't think you've grasped that concept very well.
Yeah.. We don't want NOTHING bigger than a three bedroom. But that BBQ area almost made me have a Nucky moment. lol

Old 11-04-2018, 01:23 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Yeah.. We don't want NOTHING bigger than a three bedroom. But that BBQ area almost made me have a Nucky moment. lol
The pictures on the houses won't open up on my computer but the size of the hose is well a Whopper.

Wait till you get here I think you'll be happy with a cheaper house and a better number in the bank. We'll see.

People who got a ride from Enterprise in Lake Sumpter the other day got a ride to the LIFESTYLE houses in LSL where we stayed. Make sure you get put up in the ones down near Brownwood, I think they are Alden Bungalows. Yeah, Bungalows, I had to call Mrs. Nucky on the phone from the dining room when she was in the farthest bedroom because IT WAS SO FAR AWAYYYYYYY!

Your gonna be NOTHING but Golden! Stay calm though cause your head may explode when you guys get here.

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.