The Thread About NOTHING

Old 11-07-2018, 07:47 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Don't forget the most important self-appointment to an office yesterday. That would be NOTHING but me. I love my new office I really DO!
I NOTHING but voted for you Nucky! Now make my taxes go down and give me free healthcare but don't raise the deficit.
Old 11-07-2018, 08:29 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
I NOTHING but voted for you Nucky! Now make my taxes go down and give me free healthcare but don't raise the deficit.
I'll get to work on that as soon as I collect my Graft Envelopes just like the good old days!

Let me NOTHING but write this down, Taxes Down, Free Healthcare, Deficit Stays The Same. I've got the answer. Voo-Doo Economics.

I think someone may have tried this before: an economic policy perceived as being unrealistic and ill-advised, especially a policy of maintaining or increasing levels of public spending while reducing taxation. But for Mrs. FW I'll give it a shot!
Old 11-07-2018, 08:44 AM
fw102807

Quote:
I'll get to work on that as soon as I collect my Graft Envelopes just like the good old days!

Let me NOTHING but write this down, Taxes Down, Free Healthcare, Deficit Stays The Same. I've got the answer. Voo-Doo Economics.

I think someone may have tried this before: an economic policy perceived as being unrealistic and ill-advised, especially a policy of maintaining or increasing levels of public spending while reducing taxation. But for Mrs. FW I'll give it a shot!
While you're at it could we NOTHING but have world peace also and free lobsters?
Old 11-07-2018, 10:40 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,316 Times in 2,053 Posts

Quote:
While you're at it could we NOTHING but have world peace also and free lobsters?
Free lobsters would put GE and/or Barefoot off the hook of their three year bet and not for NOTHING.
Old 11-07-2018, 10:58 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,417 Times in 2,267 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
It's Wednesday, November 7th. I'm off to work while the rest of you do NOTHING.

Have a great day.....
Wow, Abby.. You went over 5,000 posts with NOTHING but a peep. Tal had better keep an eye out over his shoulder so you don't pass him up.. lol

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 11-07-2018, 11:00 AM
Sage

Quote:
So the elections are over and whether you are happy or not, one thing we can all agree on is we will now get a break from all of the nasty political ads.

Now everyone can get back to NOTHING.
And I will no longer be filling my recycling bin with NOTHING..

Old 11-07-2018, 11:02 AM
Sage

Quote:
And free bacon and ice cream. NOTHING is the limit in Nucky's administration..

Old 11-07-2018, 11:12 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
Yes, NOTHING like having a politician in your pocket, better our pocket than someone else's
Old 11-07-2018, 11:14 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Wow, Abby.. You went over 5,000 posts with NOTHING but a peep. Tal had better keep an eye out over his shoulder so you don't pass him up.. lol
She's holding out for 10,000 NOTHING posts
Old 11-07-2018, 11:42 AM
Sage

Quote:
The real answer if you want to think NOTHING but outta the box is to turn the entire country into The Villages. Let's see someone shoot holes in that thought. But first I have to set up a big a*ss P.O. Box to accept Amenities Checks from the entire country made out to NOTHING INC. LLC or in my name will be fine. I promise to report as much as the politicians do. The Politicians from both parties will be the shuttle & taxi drivers and the people driving those vehicles now will be forced into retirement and given $1200 a week for life. Free Golf Lessons & a Free paid for home in The Village of their choice. Oh, Yeah Baby. I hope this works out.

It may have a couple of rough edges but as my Disciples I mean equals you can help me work them out.

We are also taking an application for one woman who we shall call HMMMM...Leona H. who is tough as nails with the $$Bread$$ but smart and ruthless with eyes in the back of her head.

International Inmobiliaria is already taken. Maybe we can have the checks made out to NUCKANOMICS LLC.

Your thoughts, be nice!
Old 11-07-2018, 11:50 AM
Sage

We are going to need a Company Doctor, so I NOTHING but nominate GE. We shall donate a whole lot of money to Children's Funds and Operation Shoebox and Buy some Brand New Blood for my Pal Tal, he has a heart of Gold. He deserves a humongous surprise of something great. I'll get around to the rest of you later, I need time to think more.

I would also change the new route from the mainland to Fenney from a Bridge to a Tunnel as I predicted a long time ago that it would be safer. I would fine anyone who criticizes The Village of another. That's it for now gotta swim.
Old 11-07-2018, 12:03 PM
Sage

Quote:
The real answer if you want to think NOTHING but outta the box is to turn the entire country into The Villages. Let's see someone shoot holes in that thought. But first I have to set up a big a*ss P.O. Box to accept Amenities Checks from the entire country made out to NOTHING INC. LLC or in my name will be fine. I promise to report as much as the politicians do. The Politicians from both parties will be the shuttle & taxi drivers and the people driving those vehicles now will be forced into retirement and given $1200 a week for life. Free Golf Lessons & a Free paid for home in The Village of their choice. Oh, Yeah Baby. I hope this works out.

It may have a couple of rough edges but as my Disciples I mean equals you can help me work them out.

We are also taking an application for one woman who we shall call HMMMM...Leona H. who is tough as nails with the $$Bread$$ but smart and ruthless with eyes in the back of her head.

International Inmobiliaria is already taken. Maybe we can have the checks made out to NUCKANOMICS LLC.

Your thoughts, be nice!
"Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in".. maybe this weekend would be good for NOTHING but a Godfather marathon.. lol

Old 11-07-2018, 01:09 PM
Sage

Quote:
"Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in".. maybe this weekend would be good for NOTHING but a Godfather marathon.. lol
And The Dog NOTHING But Stays!
Old 11-07-2018, 02:32 PM
Platinum member

Ever since Elvis Duran of NY radio's Z-100 had a guest who said "Lobsters were the cockroaches of the sea"), I've had an aversion to them. So I stayed away from the 3-word thread because I found it too "lobster centric" for my taste. (Just saying).

And, up until now, I've simply had NOTHING to add to this thread. But since we are still in the election/public office frame of mind, I want to jump on Candidate Nucky's bandwagon. Oh, has he already won the election? Ok then maybe I can volunteer* myself for a post in his cabinet.

* In the context of this thread, the word volunteer shall in no way preclude a very large salary, fully paid medical for life, 50% of salary contribution to 401K, fully funded pension, and, of course, a Golden Shower. Ooops -- I mean Golden Parachute.
Old 11-07-2018, 02:37 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK001 View Post
Ever since Elvis Duran of NY radio's Z-100 had a guest who said "Lobsters were the cockroaches of the sea"), I've had an aversion to them. So I stayed away from the 3-word thread because I found it too "lobster centric" for my taste. (Just saying).

And, up until now, I've simply had NOTHING to add to this thread. But since we are still in the election/public office frame of mind, I want to jump on Candidate Nucky's bandwagon. Oh, has he already won the election? Ok then maybe I can volunteer* myself for a post in his cabinet.

* In the context of this thread, the word volunteer shall in no way preclude a very large salary, fully paid medical for life, 50% of salary contribution to 401K, fully funded pension, and, of course, a Golden Shower. Ooops -- I mean Golden Parachute.
to NOTHING.

I think Nucky was the only candidate on the ballot and the only one that voted. I believe the election was rigged..

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.