The Thread About NOTHING

Old 11-19-2018, 10:00 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,420 Times in 2,268 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
We have quite a ways on NOTHING to get 200,000 views.

Talk of the Villages seems rather quiet of late?
200K by Christmas is NOTHING but in the bag..

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 11-20-2018, 07:16 AM
fw102807

Quote:
We have quite a ways on NOTHING to get 200,000 views.

Talk of the Villages seems rather quiet of late?
There are a lot of classifieds. I think people are just very busy right now with Holiday plans and have more than NOTHING (I know K hard to believe) to do.
Old 11-20-2018, 08:36 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
There are a lot of classifieds. I think people are just very busy right now with Holiday plans and have more than NOTHING (I know K hard to believe) to do.
Hello there you all. I woke up today feeling like a shinney NOTHING penny. It's about time. This Ping Ponging back and forth sick, good, sick, good is getting old. Maybe it's over because I just gave up yesterday and slept the entire day and night. Like NOTHING but Baby Huey!
Old 11-20-2018, 08:50 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

For some reason I feel reluctant about posting this morning but decided to anyway. Today is Tuesday, November 20th. First, I want to thank BK and Tal for their welcoming me back. And fw, as always you know the right things to say. Btw, I'm so glad that you are feeling better this week. Praying for safe travel for you as you head north. Warning though - bring very warm clothing because you will be freezing. Thanksgiving day temps look like they may be dead of the winter temps. Nucky, where are you, buddy? I hope you are doing okay and haven't had a relapse. Oh, just saw that you posted - Yaaay! Good news! You did the right thing yesterday and it paid off.

K, I realized there are 2 ways to take your statement depending on the emphasis of the words. It could read -

NOTHING is the same without you or NOTHING is the same without you.

I take it you mean the latter (in other words, NOTHING is not the same without me), thereby avoiding a stand off on NOTHING. I know you won't admit it, but I know the truth. And thanks for telling everyone I wasn't in jail. Nice cover. I did run into 2 old NOTHINGS there. And here we all thought they were on the island.

About this - "200K by Christmas is NOTHING but in the bag.." I'm predicting on or before Dec 15th.

And that's my NOTHING report for the day. Like everyone else I've got a busy one. Between prepping for the holidays, getting ready to leave next week, working all day tomorrow, and general stuff that comes up around here, I'm NOTHING but busy. Have a great day everyone. I'll try not to be so scarce. I know the Kommander was very patient with me and I certainly don't want to take it too far and end up pushing his buttons. LOL - like I ever could.
Old 11-20-2018, 09:12 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
I know the Kommander was very patient with me and I certainly don't want to take it too far and end up pushing his buttons. LOL - like I ever could.
I have a feeling that his buttons are NOTHING but big and easy to push.

Nucky, you and I have been on quite the roller coaster ride but I do feel like I am at the end of the ride. Feeling better every day now.
Old 11-20-2018, 09:17 AM
Sage

Quote:

Nucky, you and I have been on quite the roller coaster ride but I do feel like I am at the end of the ride. Feeling better every day now.
Thanks for the incentive to give it a try.

NOTHING makes me more grateful this Thanksgiving week than that both of you are back on the right track healthwise.
Old 11-20-2018, 09:24 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,317 Times in 2,054 Posts

Quote:

NOTHING makes me more grateful this Thanksgiving week than that both of you are back on the right track healthwise.
NOTHING in Villages Daily Sun Local Section about the rain now coming down around here. Hard for the pooch.
Old 11-20-2018, 09:29 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:

Yous know I'm NOTHING but happy that we are clawing our way back to normal. The truth, there is no way K man would Dis you Mrs. Abby unless he was a funning ya! One thing that is unshakable is that we respect one another on here and throughout the entire Forum. I've had some tangling in the past and I'm not perfect but I have improved and controversy is not my goal.

The preparation for Thanksgiving has been going on for over a week and it is a lot of work for a one hour meal. I'm NOTHING but grateful for a whole lot of stuff and or stuffing. You Guys are one of those things. Your not NOTHING'S to me, No Way Hose B! I mean Jose!
Old 11-20-2018, 09:35 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Yous know I'm NOTHING but happy that we are clawing our way back to normal. The truth, there is no way K man would Dis you Mrs. Abby unless he was a funning ya! One thing that is unshakable is that we respect one another on here and throughout the entire Forum. I've had some tangling in the past and I'm not perfect but I have improved and controversy is not my goal.

The preparation for Thanksgiving has been going on for over a week and it is a lot of work for a one hour meal. I'm NOTHING but grateful for a whole lot of stuff and or stuffing. You Guys are one of those things. Your not NOTHING'S to me, No Way Hose B! I mean Jose!
We do not do that much for Thanksgiving now that most of the grandkids and great grandkids are on the West Coast or not in contact all that often. I do have a large group of in-laws in the area through my late younger brother who married a former SEAL support person who is also Jamaican. Most of that family is in Orlando, St. Pete, Pinellas Park, and other places around here. One of them was in the Robin Williams' movie August Rush as one of the street kids. Great movie IMHO and not for NOTHING.

My late younger brother loved the spicy Jamaican food and other stuff. I am a middle son.

They do come to the Villages every so often.

Do have a cousin who is a high mucky muck in the Naples area but have not seen him in fifty years. He is a President of something or other. Cannot really see Thanksgiving with him and his family. He would be more likely be visiting with the Morses here in the Villages than us.

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 11-20-2018 at 09:43 AM.
Old 11-20-2018, 09:44 AM
Sage

Quote:

You're right, Nucky. I know K loves me like a NOTHING brother loves a NOTHING sister. He just would never admit it. I'm beginning to realize how much men never admit to anything. Here was the scenario at my house this past week -

I see someone made a bit of a mess in the microwave and didn't clean it up. I ask my husband, "did you do that?" He said "no, it must have been your son". (Note: He's always just my son when hubby thinks he messed up.) Anyway, I ask my son, "did you splatter something in the microwave?" He says, "I didn't do it". Now there's currently only 3 of us in this household and I KNOW I didn't do it. So what does that tell ya? Men admit to NOTHING - that's what it tells me.
Old 11-20-2018, 09:45 AM
Sage

Quote:
You're right, Nucky. I know K loves me like a NOTHING brother loves a NOTHING sister. He just would never admit it. I'm beginning to realize how much men never admit to anything. Here was the scenario at my house this past week -

I see someone made a bit of a mess in the microwave and didn't clean it up. I ask my husband, "did you do that?" He said "no, it must have been your son". (Note: He's always just my son when hubby thinks he messed up.) Anyway, I ask my son, "did you splatter something in the microwave?" He says, "I didn't do it". Now there's currently only 3 of us in this household and I KNOW I didn't do it. So what does that tell ya? Men admit to NOTHING - that's what it tells me.
Gremlins did it of course would be my response and not for NOTHING.
Old 11-20-2018, 10:39 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Gremlins did it of course would be my response and not for NOTHING.
And that would be NOTHING but a great response. Pesky little critters and the worse one is Not Me.
Old 11-20-2018, 10:55 AM
Sage

Quote:
Is that your NOTHING button or are you just happy to see me?

Quote:

I love it when you try to push my buttons. It shows NOTHING but your spunky side..

Old 11-20-2018, 10:57 AM
Sage

Quote:

As usual, Nucky is NOTHING but right.. Fun is what NOTHING is all about.. Face it, we put the FUN in dysFUNctional..

Old 11-20-2018, 10:59 AM
Sage

Mrs. K has to work Thanksgiving. I haven't decided yet whether to go with the whole turkey and trimmins thing or take the easy way and cook a pot roast. NOTHING but decisions.

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.