The Thread About NOTHING

Old 11-20-2018, 09:06 PM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
I was headed towards the shower at 10 am and thought lemme take a two-minute break. I laid down and here I NOTHING but am almost 10 hours later. Just woke up.

I am a Coffeeaholic so either one is goodly with me. I guess I prefer DD'S but no problem with Starbucks, especially the Iced coffee from the Supermarket. It's just

unbelievable.

I can't believe Mrs. Abby snagged K-Man with his NOTHING missing, could it be a setup? I know you're gonna be shocked but I would have missed it. NOTHING but the

truth hurts.
If you slept for 10 hours you NOTHING but needed it. You must have still had some fever.

That's what the Kommander gets for not wanting to plan a trip for Abby and I. I think it's called karma.
Old 11-20-2018, 11:03 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
If you slept for 10 hours you NOTHING but needed it. You must have still had some fever.

That's what the Kommander gets for not wanting to plan a trip for Abby and I. I think it's called karma.
Back to sleep for another couple of hours. I'm getting to be really good at this Extended Nap NOTHING! I hope you're correct about the last little bit of fever. We can't find the Thermometer again and we looked everywhere! Everywhere! Good Night!
Old 11-21-2018, 04:47 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
... Back to sleep for another couple of hours. I'm getting to be really good at this Extended Nap ...
You know the old nothing joke: How do you get to Carnegie Hall?

Practice, practice, practice.
Old 11-21-2018, 05:43 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK001 View Post
You know the old nothing joke: How do you get to Carnegie Hall?

Practice, practice, practice.
Well aren't you the early bird? Good morning, BK. I presume you got to bed early as planned and hopefully had a good night's rest. Of course, none of us are sleeping like Nucky, but thank goodness he is. Sleep doesn't always come easy for him but if there was ever a time he needed it, it's now. Rest easy, my friend, and continue to let that body heal completely.

I also presume Mrs K arrived home safely and hopefully did not do too much damage to Mr K's retirement budget. Of course, that could be to my advantage but I certainly wouldn't wish that on them. I think once they both get a taste of TV, things will change as they direct more thought toward the details of their future move. And we all know how K loves details - lol. Heck, I'm excited about going down and seeing all the new neighborhoods and housing choices and I've been down there probably more times than I have fingers to count. Who knows, maybe we'll come back as second time new home owners.

Fw, can't remember if you're leaving today or tomorrow but safe travels to you and your husband. Dress warm and enjoy the family time. I'm so excited for you. Hope you are feeling much better and that your road to recovery continues in the right direction. Boy, you and Nucky have really been through a lot. Enough already.....

So today is Wednesday, November 21st. While most are preparing for tomorrow's big celebration of thanksgiving tomorrow, I'm off to work. It could be a very busy day or a very slow day. You never know around the holidays, but one things for sure it will be a busy day on the road. Be careful all you travelers.

I can't believe in all that there's no NOTHING?? Well, there it is.
Old 11-21-2018, 05:52 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

I was just doing some calculating and I think we may very well hit 200,000 views while I'm in TV. If it happens while I'm on the plane you're going to hear this - . Although I could look at it as keeping my record of not being around for any of the important NOTHING events. December 15th would still be good, even though I'm working that day. One thing I'm sure of is that it will be way before Christmas.
Old 11-21-2018, 07:07 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
Well aren't you the early bird? Good morning, BK. I presume you got to bed early as planned and hopefully had a good night's rest. Of course, none of us are sleeping like Nucky, but thank goodness he is. Sleep doesn't always come easy for him but if there was ever a time he needed it, it's now. Rest easy, my friend, and continue to let that body heal completely.

I also presume Mrs K arrived home safely and hopefully did not do too much damage to Mr K's retirement budget. Of course, that could be to my advantage but I certainly wouldn't wish that on them. I think once they both get a taste of TV, things will change as they direct more thought toward the details of their future move. And we all know how K loves details - lol. Heck, I'm excited about going down and seeing all the new neighborhoods and housing choices and I've been down there probably more times than I have fingers to count. Who knows, maybe we'll come back as second time new home owners.

Fw, can't remember if you're leaving today or tomorrow but safe travels to you and your husband. Dress warm and enjoy the family time. I'm so excited for you. Hope you are feeling much better and that your road to recovery continues in the right direction. Boy, you and Nucky have really been through a lot. Enough already.....

So today is Wednesday, November 21st. While most are preparing for tomorrow's big celebration of thanksgiving tomorrow, I'm off to work. It could be a very busy day or a very slow day. You never know around the holidays, but one things for sure it will be a busy day on the road. Be careful all you travelers.

I can't believe in all that there's no NOTHING?? Well, there it is.
I am leaving early tomorrow. Thanksgiving is the cheapest day to fly and it is such a short flight I will be there in NOTHING but plenty of time to enjoy the day. I will be leaving 70 degree weather to go into 30 degree weather
Old 11-21-2018, 07:54 AM
Sage

Hello, yous lovely bunch of NOTHING TURKEYS. Do we have a lot to be grateful for or what? I'm grateful for you guys to play with. Many others wouldn't even begin to understand, that's not important. NOTHING is what is.
Old 11-21-2018, 08:31 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,318 Times in 2,055 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
I was just doing some calculating and I think we may very well hit 200,000 views while I'm in TV. If it happens while I'm on the plane you're going to hear this - . Although I could look at it as keeping my record of not being around for any of the important NOTHING events. December 15th would still be good, even though I'm working that day. One thing I'm sure of is that it will be way before Christmas.
When are you coming to the Villages? My older brother checked it out around 2004 with my parents. I did not see it until we moved here in June of 2005 from Palm Harbor, Florida. The Rialto was the only movie theater in the Villages then but they were building the Old Mill Playhouse. When it opened around November of 2005 I had more than NOTHING to cheer about.

Was missing my Oldsmar AMC Theater which had 20 screens. They have gotten very fancy since then with reserved seating and some of these are self heating recliners.

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 11-21-2018 at 08:38 AM.
Old 11-21-2018, 09:10 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,421 Times in 2,268 Posts

Quote:
Hello, yous lovely bunch of NOTHING TURKEYS. Do we have a lot to be grateful for or what? I'm grateful for you guys to play with. Many others wouldn't even begin to understand, that's not important. NOTHING is what is.
I'm grateful for NOTHING..

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 11-21-2018, 09:11 AM
Sage

Off to work early today.. Y'all have NOTHING but a great day..

Old 11-21-2018, 09:31 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,318 Times in 2,055 Posts

188,868 views now as of the day before Thanksgiving at 11/21/2018 9:30 AM. Eights are very lucky in some cultures. And not for NOTHING.
Old 11-21-2018, 11:56 AM
Sage

I'll just set you up for NOTHING but a good one. If I didn't have you guy's to play with then who would it be? Go Ahead! Have a Laugh!
Old 11-21-2018, 12:22 PM
Sage

Quote:
I'll just set you up for NOTHING but a good one. If I didn't have you guy's to play with then who would it be? Go Ahead! Have a Laugh!
You could always play with yourself..

NOTHING but on a conference call.. Two hours and counting.. Some of these people love to talk.. lol

Old 11-21-2018, 12:52 PM
Sage

Have NOTHING but a safe flight and wonderful visit with the family, fw..

Old 11-21-2018, 01:06 PM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
Have NOTHING but a safe flight and wonderful visit with the family, fw..
Thanks K. Wishing a very Happy and Healthy Thanksgiving to all of my very dear NOTHING friends.

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.