The Thread About NOTHING

Old 11-26-2018, 07:55 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,295 Times in 2,044 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
Thanks, Tal, that is NOTHING but a treat after a long day.
I actually cried after seeing that movie and not for NOTHING. My neighbor and her friends were also in the showing and also teared up quite a bit. That is the neighbor who used to be a school administrator and has a big collection of wooden paddles.
Old 11-26-2018, 07:57 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
I was doing next to NOTHING. Then I advanced to full NOTHING..

It's not even 5:00 here and it's already pitch black out..
Yeah, I know.......NOTHING but depressing or at the very least makes you feel tired. The other night I could have sworn it was 10 or 11pm, then I looked at the clock and it was only 8. These long nights are NOTHING but an energy zapper. Glad we all at least have NOTHING to do.
Old 11-26-2018, 08:38 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I actually cried after seeing that movie and not for NOTHING. My neighbor and her friends were also in the showing and also teared up quite a bit. That is the neighbor who used to be a school administrator and has a big collection of wooden paddles.
It seems to have had NOTHING but a big impact on a lot of people. I kind of knew before going in about his story but if you didn't know anything, I'm sure it was even more moving.
Old 11-26-2018, 08:45 PM
Sage

Unfortunately my day hasn't advanced to NOTHING yet. Just took the time to check in while getting a bite to eat after work. Still have some stuff to do before going to bed tonight. The rest of the gang seem to be doing more than NOTHING too so I guess that leaves K and Tal to hold the fort down for a bit longer.
Old 11-26-2018, 09:54 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,396 Times in 2,255 Posts

Quote:
Unfortunately my day hasn't advanced to NOTHING yet. Just took the time to check in while getting a bite to eat after work. Still have some stuff to do before going to bed tonight. The rest of the gang seem to be doing more than NOTHING too so I guess that leaves K and Tal to hold the fort down for a bit longer.
Neither one of us felt like cooking tonight so we NOTHING but went out to our favorite Mexican restaurant. Now it's time for a nap..

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 11-26-2018, 10:08 PM
Sage

Quote:
Neither one of us felt like cooking tonight so we NOTHING but went out to our favorite Mexican restaurant. Now it's time for a nap..
Forget the nap, I need to stay awake for at least 20 more minutes to finish a load of laundry - lol.

Anyway, funny you should mention Mexican food. When we go to TV, the first day we usually get breakfast on the run, then the first place we go to is Costco - imagine that. Anyway, because we won't get there until late tomorrow night, I figured after our Costco trip the next day then to the grocery store for other stuff, I know I'm not gonna want to cook dinner so my first thought was Mexican. We usually get fajitas for 2 and then of course I have to get a frozen Margarita. I don't drink often or much but I do like a good Margarita. My husband doesn't get one, he just takes advantage of the situation after the fact - lol. So that's the plan.....NOTHING but great minds......
Old 11-26-2018, 10:27 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,295 Times in 2,044 Posts

Quote:
It seems to have had NOTHING but a big impact on a lot of people. I kind of knew before going in about his story but if you didn't know anything, I'm sure it was even more moving.
I had not known the story. My late younger brother was big into Christian music but me not so much and not for NOTHING. He would introduce me to various Christian bands when he was on Facebook and I would remind them of this on Facebook after he passed. I still imagine him looking at Facebook from above.

This group was one I tried to introduce him to after he had gone. That is Washoe Valley where they are walking. It is between Reno and
Carson City, Nevada.

I AM THEY - From the Day (Official Music Video) - YouTube

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 11-26-2018 at 10:34 PM.
Old 11-26-2018, 10:40 PM
Sage

Quote:
I had not known the story. My late younger brother was big into Christian music but me not so much and not for NOTHING. He would introduce me to various Christian bands when he was on Facebook and I would remind them of this on Facebook after he passed. I still imagine him looking at Facebook from above.
You wrote that so beautifully, Tal. So sorry about your brother's passing. Not for NOTHING, but now I can understand why this movie provoked such a strong response from you. If your brother's heart was as you say, there is no doubt that he is in a better place today. Thanks for your heartfelt share. I pray someday that you will meet up with him in heaven and can share with him your Facebook stuff. I'm sure it would make him proud.
Old 11-26-2018, 10:50 PM
Sage

Quote:

This group was one I tried to introduce him to after he had gone. That is Washoe Valley where they are walking. It is between Reno and
Carson City, Nevada.

I AM THEY - From the Day (Official Music Video) - YouTube
Picked up on your edit after I responded. Wow, Tal, that's some good stuff. Thanks for NOTHING but enriching my life by posting this. I really enjoyed it and now listening to some of their other songs.
Old 11-26-2018, 10:58 PM
Sage

It looks like K NOTHING but dumped me tonight but I ended up being blessed to spend some good posting time with you tonight, Tal. Thanks again for the share. I better get to bed as I have a long day tomorrow. Have a good rest of your night!
Old 11-27-2018, 12:25 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,396 Times in 2,255 Posts

Quote:
It looks like K NOTHING but dumped me tonight but I ended up being blessed to spend some good posting time with you tonight, Tal. Thanks again for the share. I better get to bed as I have a long day tomorrow. Have a good rest of your night!
Sorry.. I sat down on the couch and it was NOTHING but lights out..

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 11-27-2018, 07:32 AM
fw102807

Good morning everyone. Very exciting day to have another NOTHING in The Villages. It is kind of cold here but better than PA for sure. When I left MD it was warm but dreary. When I got back to Florida it was so cheery and beautiful. My friend asked me if we go to the botanical garden often and I told her I live in the botanical gardens.
Old 11-27-2018, 07:41 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Sorry.. I sat down on the couch and it was NOTHING but lights out..
I had a busy day yesterday and after the talk about the Collection Of Paddles somebodies NOTHING became harder than Chinese Arithmetic and the rest is definitely NOTHING History!

I love different lingo from different parts of our country. I am ashamed that I didn't identify it immediately but I like things that are Awesome, that word awesome doesn't suit me properly, being a Wicked Zissah word for me perfectly! Had to adjust one word a little. I admit I was stumped.
Old 11-27-2018, 07:41 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
Good morning everyone. Very exciting day to have another NOTHING in The Villages. It is kind of cold here but better than PA for sure. When I left MD it was warm but dreary. When I got back to Florida it was so cheery and beautiful. My friend asked me if we go to the botanical garden often and I told her I live in the botanical gardens.
Good morning to you. Nothing if not a great answer to your friend.
Yes, it is cold but not as bad as the Northeast.

To think I worried that we would not adjust to the heat. Well I love it hot, and any day that I can not go into the pool is too cold. LOL

Have a great day!
Old 11-27-2018, 07:45 AM
Platinum member

DH has not had on a pair of long pants since we moved here - Nothing but shorts. I say: "Honey it's going to be cold today" and he invariably answers: "No it's not, it's Florida!"

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.