The Thread About NOTHING

Old 02-09-2018, 11:30 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
Then why are you working on a Corvette instead of a Charger? Either way it's NOTHING but blissful horsepower..

I like the smell of Chevy’s better than Mopars. Remember what your first girlfriend smelled like ? Of course you do. Cars are the same way. You never forget the car you first smelled in love with. Ok, no NOTHING in this
context. Whatever...
Old 02-09-2018, 11:33 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,417 Times in 2,267 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post
I like the smell of Chevy’s better than Mopars. Remember what your first girlfriend smelled like ? Of course you do. Cars are the same way. You never forget the car you first smelled in love with. Ok, no NOTHING in this
context. Whatever...
How often did your girlfriend backfire if her timing was off? lol

We're going to be NOTHING but in trouble by morning when Abby gets here..

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 02-09-2018, 11:38 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
How often did your girlfriend backfire if her timing was off? lol

We're going to be NOTHING but in trouble by morning when Abby gets here..

Abby understands our shortcomings. Women always do. If it weren’t for women, we’d be NOTHING.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-10-2018, 05:51 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
A pic of the detail work I’ve been doing under the NOTHINGvette.
The Villages Florida
If given the chance to live my life over, I would choose not to work for a living. This stuff is way too much fun. In my next reincarnation I summon the Great NOTHING to give me parents with great wealth and a willingness to share it with their only child, a son.

So I'm assuming if I asked you if my husband should bring his '60 Corvette down when we move, you would say NOTHING but yes? On the other hand, I've been trying to get him to do NOTHING but sell it for years. He's had it since he was a teenager.
Old 02-10-2018, 07:24 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
So I'm assuming if I asked you if my husband should bring his '60 Corvette down when we move, you would say NOTHING but yes? On the other hand, I've been trying to get him to do NOTHING but sell it for years. He's had it since he was a teenager.

He must bring it with him. Too many old men overcompensating for a lack of NOTHING are driving around in C7’s with automatics thinking their [emoji41]. They haven’t a clue as to the mechanicals and will do NOTHING but call AAA so as not to dirty their hands changing out a flat.

Old 02-10-2018, 08:12 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,316 Times in 2,053 Posts

Corvettes are NOTHING but cool.

I had a purple NOVA with flowers on it when I was a teen. Hand me down from older brother who got in some trouble and was sent to grow up with basketball coach in Austin, Nevada. 1969 Chevorlet Nova SS - Purple - YouTube

We took various trips from Reno, Nevada to very out-of-the- way Nevadan towns to root for my older brother in some of his games.

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 02-10-2018 at 08:24 AM.
Old 02-10-2018, 08:22 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Corvettes are NOTHING but cool.

I had a purple NOVA with flowers on it when I was a teen. Hand me down from older brother who got in some trouble and was sent to grow up with basketball coach in Austin, Nevada. 1969 Chevorlet Nova SS - Purple - YouTube

We took various trips from Reno, Nevada to very out-of-the- way Nevadan down to root for my older brother in some of his games.

NOVA’s, AKA Chevy II’s are bringing NOTHING but the big [emoji383][emoji383][emoji383] at all the auctions.

Going once...
Going twice...
Sold ! To that NOTHING with the cute chick in tow.

Old 02-10-2018, 08:25 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
He must bring it with him. Too many old men overcompensating for a lack of NOTHING are driving around in C7’s with automatics thinking their [emoji41]. They haven’t a clue as to the mechanicals and will do NOTHING but call AAA so as not to dirty their hands changing out a flat.

Well, maybe I should lighten up about it then. If my husband can fix it himself, he will have NOTHING to do with paying someone else. After having a clean hands job for 40+ years, he likes NOTHING better than to get his hands dirty once in awhile.
Old 02-10-2018, 08:27 AM
Sage

Quote:
NOVA’s, AKA Chevy II’s are bringing NOTHING but the big [emoji383][emoji383][emoji383] at all the auctions.

Going once...
Going twice...
Sold ! To that NOTHING with the cute chick in tow.

Looked more like this but with flowers. Probably owned at some time by hippies with a need for speed. That car could really fly out on the desert roads where there was no speed limit. NOTHING but fun.

1972 Chevy Nova 383 Stroker in Royal Purple - YouTube
Old 02-10-2018, 08:29 AM
Sage

Quote:
Well, maybe I should lighten up about it then. If my husband can fix it himself, he will have NOTHING to do with paying someone else. After having a clean hands job for 40+ years, he likes NOTHING better than to get his hands dirty once in awhile.

Well then, buy him this for his birthday. NOTHING works better on dirty hands.
The Villages Florida

Old 02-10-2018, 08:30 AM
Sage

Basketball coach in Austin, Nevada lived in a house that had been a brothel at one time. They had some very strange furniture. NOTHING but odd. Mirrors in strange places. Heart shaped sofas. Older brother lived with basketball coach and worked on ranch and also was in one of those fire crews. Probably not a hot shot though.

The movie Only the Brave brought back memories for him.

Only the Brave (2017) - Rotten Tomatoes
Old 02-10-2018, 08:34 AM
Sage

This NOTHING must leave NOTHINGVILLE for the day. He has a task that will not wait for any man. At my age, albeit in good health, can’t help but think of the consequences my wife would confront if I suffered a catastrophic heart attack with the machine completely disassembled. So, I must get back to work so as to play an end run around the grim reaper.

Old 02-10-2018, 08:37 AM
Sage

Quote:
This NOTHING must leave NOTHINGVILLE for the day. He has a task that will not wait for any man. At my age, albeit in good health, can’t help but think of the consequences my wife would confront if I suffered a catastrophic heart attack with the machine completely disassembled. So, I must get back to work so as to play an end run around the grim reaper.

She could probably put it back together?? I know many women with more car sense than I have. NOTHING but good luck, wiotte. DR. put me on some blood pressure pills a while back. Getting too stressed by stuff mostly out of my control.
Old 02-10-2018, 08:45 AM
TOTV Moderator

Pardon the interruption...but, we wanted to take a moment to explain Moderator actions on this thread as there have been some public complaints.

This thread is in "Just for Fun", so, any post that veers into political, current news events, or personal feuds will be deleted or hidden. Also, if you reply and quote a post that is later removed (even if yours is "innocent"), your post will be deleted or hidden since it now contains a 'deleted' post (aka an orphan post).

We have no agenda other that to keep TOTV a friendly, civil, fun, and valuable resource for its members.

NOTHING more, NOTHING less....

Continue on with your fun in NOTHING-land...

ps...if you have an issue with this explanation, please PM us as one of our stringent site rules is for members not to publicly discuss moderator and admin actions. Thanks for your cooperation.
Old 02-10-2018, 12:26 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,417 Times in 2,267 Posts

Quote:
Yes! He absolutely needs to take it to the Villages.. Then you can talk him into selling it................... To me.. 1960 is NOTHING but one of my favorite years for Vettes..

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.