The Thread About NOTHING

Old 12-09-2018, 02:57 PM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
That's so nice of you guys to say. Things keep pointing to the possibility of us being here sometime next year instead of 2020 as previously planned. I'm optimistic but do not want to get my hopes up too high and then be NOTHING but disappointed. In the meantime, we will continue to work toward the earlier goal and pray for all to fall into its proper place.
That is NOTHING but great! Then when K comes to visit he can deliver on dinner.
Old 12-09-2018, 03:09 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
You guys going to buy another house or stay in the one you already have there? NOTHING but exciting either way.
Most likely we will not consider buying another house until we are here for a year or so. It just came to our attention yesterday that our place may be vacant by the middle of next year. If so, that would propel us to consider a move next year. We will most likely still have our house up north but have one other option to consider, as presented to us by someone we ran into down here, for a possible sale. If that doesn't work we may consider just giving in to renting it out after checking with multiple sources as to the legality and financial consequences vs gains to do so.

In other words we have NOTHING but a lot of legwork to do yet, but we are more hopeful of a resolution than when we first came down for our visit. Bottom line is you still have a chance to win the bet until we gain residency. Either way I'm going to make sure we both win, but that's going to be my surprise............
Old 12-09-2018, 04:28 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

I’m glad that the Big Picture looks NOTHING but brighter. I think your going to need a vacation to get over your vacation. I can just feel that good things are about to happen to good people. Medically, Real Estate wise and life in general.

I have NOTHING but The Christmas Spirit for the first time in years. A Miracle Already.
Old 12-09-2018, 07:08 PM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
I’m glad that the Big Picture looks NOTHING but brighter. I think your going to need a vacation to get over your vacation. I can just feel that good things are about to happen to good people. Medically, Real Estate wise and life in general.

I have NOTHING but The Christmas Spirit for the first time in years. A Miracle Already.
That is wonderful. I am so happy for you and wishing you the very best. I hope that things also work out well for Abby and K. I really could ask for NOTHING more than I already have. I think that Tal is also better off than he has been and BK will soon also be.
Old 12-09-2018, 07:12 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,317 Times in 2,054 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
That is wonderful. I am so happy for you and wishing you the very best. I hope that things also work out well for Abby and K. I really could ask for NOTHING more than I already have. I think that Tal is also better off than he has been and BK will soon also be.
That is true but I have a lot of work to do and need quite a lot of help from a very large number of friends. And not for NOTHING. Many of these are in the Villages or nearby.
Old 12-09-2018, 07:22 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
That is true but I have a lot of work to do and need quite a lot of help from a very large number of friends. And not for NOTHING. Many of these are in the Villages or nearby.
Hey Blood, I mean Bloodless, I know you, you son of a gun. I wanna grow up to be just like you giving literally of yourself and being selfless. I know your life is busy, busy, busy but at home your doing the work of a higher power! NOTHING but an atta boy to you for all you do! Yippee, Kiyo, Kiya! Glad to be associated with you, Extra Proud to Call You FRIEND!
Old 12-09-2018, 07:32 PM
fw102807

Quote:
Hey Blood, I mean Bloodless, I know you, you son of a gun. I wanna grow up to be just like you giving literally of yourself and being selfless. I know your life is busy, busy, busy but at home your doing the work of a higher power! NOTHING but an atta boy to you for all you do! Yippee, Kiyo, Kiya! Glad to be associated with you, Extra Proud to Call You FRIEND!
I have NOTHING else to add to this except great post.
Old 12-09-2018, 07:40 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,421 Times in 2,268 Posts

Quote:
Most likely we will not consider buying another house until we are here for a year or so. It just came to our attention yesterday that our place may be vacant by the middle of next year. If so, that would propel us to consider a move next year. We will most likely still have our house up north but have one other option to consider, as presented to us by someone we ran into down here, for a possible sale. If that doesn't work we may consider just giving in to renting it out after checking with multiple sources as to the legality and financial consequences vs gains to do so.

In other words we have NOTHING but a lot of legwork to do yet, but we are more hopeful of a resolution than when we first came down for our visit. Bottom line is you still have a chance to win the bet until we gain residency. Either way I'm going to make sure we both win, but that's going to be my surprise............
Hmmm.. This is going to be NOTHING but interesting..

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 12-09-2018, 07:42 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,317 Times in 2,054 Posts

Quote:
I am glad it was not boneless. I am watching a show called The Vikings which has a real historical character called Ivar the Boneless. NOTHING but scary. Ivar the Boneless - Wikipedia
Old 12-09-2018, 08:19 PM
Sage

Quote:
Hmmm.. This is going to be NOTHING but interesting..
I like to keep the men in my life NOTHING but guessing - lol
Old 12-09-2018, 08:25 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,421 Times in 2,268 Posts

Quote:
I like to keep the men in my life NOTHING but guessing - lol
I like to keep the women in my life NOTHING but separated..

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 12-09-2018, 08:34 PM
Sage

Quote:
NOTHING but a good comeback......
Old 12-09-2018, 08:35 PM
fw102807

Quote:
I really have NOTHING now.
Old 12-10-2018, 07:07 AM
Sage

Today is Monday, December 10th and although I am not a happy camper I refuse to make my last day here a bad one. I mean is that even possible anyway - a bad day in TV? But then again, I never thought we could leave fw speechless either.......

This makes me think of our beloved cousin who first got us interested in TV. As sick as she was the last few months before she passed, despite all her accomplishments in life, the thing that brought her the most joy was landing in The Villages. It truly is a special place with a lot of special people living here. So as reluctant as I am to leave after today, I do so with an even more heightened passion to make our dream come true. I think I can say the same for my better half.

Having said that, we have a busy day ahead of us - some work and some play. Hoping you all have a great day!
Old 12-10-2018, 07:20 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Today is Monday, December 10th and although I am not a happy camper I refuse to make my last day here a bad one. I mean is that even possible anyway - a bad day in TV? But then again, I never thought we could leave fw speechless either.......

This makes me think of our beloved cousin who first got us interested in TV. As sick as she was the last few months before she passed, despite all her accomplishments in life, the thing that brought her the most joy was landing in The Villages. It truly is a special place with a lot of special people living here. So as reluctant as I am to leave after today, I do so with an even more heightened passion to make our dream come true. I think I can say the same for my better half.

Having said that, we have a busy day ahead of us - some work and some play. Hoping you all have a great day!
So sorry that your time went so quickly, seems like you just got here. I am glad that maybe soon you will be here permanently though. I love it here year round but I love it best in December, being able to go around in our golf cart looking at Christmas decorations not covered in snow makes me really enjoy the season that I used to NOTHING but dread.

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.