The Thread About NOTHING

Old 04-13-2019, 10:41 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
She is NOTHING but tougher than nails. She will be fine. Better already this morning. That new medicine on TV Xeljanz is outta control pricewise. The Doctor she is going to see is rated very well by people that have seen him already. I have Faith! Now's the time to put it in gear. I'll take an easy solution to. Thanks, Abby!
Nucky, if you, or in this case Mrs N, is not on a federal prescription program like govt job related or Social Security for your prescription drug coverage, always check on-line at the manufacturer's website for the brand name drug and you may be able to obtain a coupon, especially if there is no generic alternative available.

For example, I have eye drops that cost about $300.00 and my insurance copay is about $180.00, but by signing up on the manufacturer website for the drug I can enroll in a program where I get a coupon reduction so my copay is only $30.00 every time I fill it. Sometimes the doctors already have the info for these programs in their offices, but if not just do it yourself on-line.

For example, here's the info for the drug you mentioned. Hope this link NOTHING but works -

Financial Support | XELJANZ(R) (tofacitinib) For UC | Safety Info

This particular one actually offers financial assistance even for those on SS but is probably income restricted. The coupon cards that are available for commercial insurances for this drug are not income restricted. PM me if I just confused the heck out of you with this wordy post - lol
Old 04-13-2019, 11:28 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,316 Times in 2,053 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
Nucky, if you, or in this case Mrs N, is not on a federal prescription program like govt job related or Social Security for your prescription drug coverage, always check on-line at the manufacturer's website for the brand name drug and you may be able to obtain a coupon, especially if there is no generic alternative available.

For example, I have eye drops that cost about $300.00 and my insurance copay is about $180.00, but by signing up on the manufacturer website for the drug I can enroll in a program where I get a coupon reduction so my copay is only $30.00 every time I fill it. Sometimes the doctors already have the info for these programs in their offices, but if not just do it yourself on-line.

For example, here's the info for the drug you mentioned. Hope this link NOTHING but works -

This particular one actually offers financial assistance even for those on SS but is probably income restricted. The coupon cards that are available for commercial insurances for this drug are not income restricted. PM me if I just confused the heck out of you with this wordy post - lol

That is very useful information, Abby10. You should put that on the Medical thread too if you have not already? It is good for NOTHING but also quite useful elsewhere.
Old 04-13-2019, 11:31 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
277, 046
276, 232.

814 views of NOTHING for the 8:55 AM 24 hour cycle. Looking good!
Not sure what time this was taken at but the number I will work with is 277, 548. This would have been for NOTHING at maybe 8:00 AM.

We have 277, 691 for the 11:55 AM EST tally.

277, 548
277, 046

So, around 502 views of NOTHING from about 22-24 hours. Not sure which hour I took this count. 645 look sees now.

277, 760 count for 12:55 PM EST 4/13/2019.

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 04-13-2019 at 11:59 AM.
Old 04-13-2019, 11:50 AM
Sage
Thumbs up Arkansas-- 74; California--669; Minnesota-- 835; New York-- 6,303; Ohio-- 3,229.

All the numbers for Saturday's page A4 from The Villages Daily Sun are the same as those I have listed a few times on Talk of the Villages' NOTHING thread.

Today's states for Villages' households claiming to have their hometowns in them are:

Arkansas-- 74.

California-- 669.

Minnesota-- 835.

I have seemed to have run into a lot of these here in the Villages. People from Minnesota.

New York-- 6,303.

Ohio-- 3,229.

South Carolina-- 278.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I will be filling this out and not for NOTHING.

Alabama-- 188.
Alaska-- 52.
Arizona -- 106.
Arkansas-- 74.
California -- 669.
Colorado-- 344.
Connecticut-- 1,461.
Delaware-- 309.
Florida-- 3,915.
Georgia-- 915.
Hawaii-- 52.
Idaho-- 21.
Illinois-- 2,507.
Indiana-- 1,311.
Iowa-- 422.
Kansas-- 205.
Kentucky-- 507.
Louisiana-- 95.
Maine-- 529.
Maryland-- 1,529.
Massachusetts-- 2,192.
Michigan-- 3,057.
Minnesota-- 835.
Mississippi-- 71.
Missouri-- 611.
Montana-- 27.
Nebraska-- 168.
Nevada-- 93
New Hampshire--782.
New Mexico-- 60.
New York-- 6,303.
New Jersey-- 2,541.
North Carolina-- 713.
North Dakota-- 64.
Ohio-- 3,229.
Oklahoma-- 81.
Oregon-- 69.
Pennsylvania-- 3,700.
Rhode Island-- 488.
South Carolina-- 278.
South Dakota-- 39.
Tennessee-- 495.
Texas-- 510.
Utah-- 24
Vermont-- 281
Virginia-- 1,630
Washington -- 180
Washington, D.C.-- 48.
West Virginia-- 282
Wisconsin -- 1,641
Wyoming-- 19
Old 04-13-2019, 12:53 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:

THANKS, ABBY BURGER, I swear when I posted I forgot that we had a person in the know on this subject. You are NOTHING but a great friend and a great thinker and all around great person. I'm gonna have to check on her coverage because I know the deductible is through the roof. You gave us another avenue to explore.

Even when we hat tip-top coverage in N.J. one time the nice girl at the drive up window said, go home and print up a GOOD R/X coupon for whatever the medicine was and it cut our cost from $170 to under $50. Its a shame what goes on but I better leave it at that so we don't have a dilemma here. Thank's for the great info!
Old 04-13-2019, 01:06 PM
Sage

Quote:
THANKS, ABBY BURGER, I swear when I posted I forgot that we had a person in the know on this subject. You are NOTHING but a great friend and a great thinker and all around great person. I'm gonna have to check on her coverage because I know the deductible is through the roof. You gave us another avenue to explore.

Even when we hat tip-top coverage in N.J. one time the nice girl at the drive up window said, go home and print up a GOOD R/X coupon for whatever the medicine was and it cut our cost from $170 to under $50. Its a shame what goes on but I better leave it at that so we don't have a dilemma here. Thank's for the great inf
NOTHING to it, Nuckster, but I will tell you that a GoodRx coupon may not work in this instance since that is more of a general discount program. But definitely check out the website I linked. Hopefully it will produce some good results for you.
Old 04-13-2019, 01:10 PM
Sage

Quote:
NOTHING to it, Nuckster, but I will tell you that a GoodRx coupon may not work in this instance since that is more of a general discount program. But definitely check out the website I linked. Hopefully it will produce some good results for you.
Will do first thing Monday AM. I feel so bad she just had NOTHING but Sardines and White Rice and Jello with a water chaser! It looked like 9 Lives Cat Food.
Old 04-13-2019, 03:41 PM
Sage

Where is our Fireman. The good thing today K-Man is you didn’t miss NOTHING! Except for an assault I mean an assist from Abby.
Old 04-13-2019, 03:59 PM
Sage

Quote:
Where is our Fireman. The good thing today K-Man is you didn’t miss NOTHING! Except for an assault I mean an assist from Abby.
I NOTHING but just woke up from a 3 hour nap! And speaking of naps, if K-Fireman is even home yet, he's probably crashed out on his favorite couch. I mean think about it, he probably hasn't worked this hard since last summer.

I'm sure he'll at least check in before the day is over to let us know he got home okay. Or I could always threaten to go out and check on him personally. That usually gets him to respond to NOTHING.....lol
Old 04-13-2019, 04:02 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,417 Times in 2,267 Posts

Quote:
I NOTHING but just woke up from a 3 hour nap! And speaking of naps, if K-Fireman is even home yet, he's probably crashed out on his favorite couch. I mean think about it, he probably hasn't worked this hard since last summer.

I'm sure he'll at least check in before the day is over to let us know he got home okay. Or I could always threaten to go out and check on him personally. That usually gets him to respond to NOTHING.....lol
Just finished up. I'm ready for a nap. But I still have NOTHING but a 2 hour drive home.

Sees yous all later.

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 04-13-2019, 04:08 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
Just finished up. I'm ready for a nap. But I still have NOTHING but a 2 hour drive home.

Sees yous all later.
Talk about timing - darn! Well NOTHING but good to hear from you. Drive safely......
Old 04-13-2019, 04:10 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Will do first thing Monday AM. I feel so bad she just had NOTHING but Sardines and White Rice and Jello with a water chaser! It looked like 9 Lives Cat Food.
Is P trying to eat fish high in Omega 3's which supposedly lower inflammation especially from Arthritis? If so, I found this about fish high in Omegas but low in Mercury (although she probably already knows this but just in case):

..........................EPA + DHA.....Mercury
Atlantic mackerel.......2.5............0.05
Lake trout.................1.6............0.071
Salmon.....................1.2 – 1.8....0.022
Herring.....................1.1 - 1.7.....0.084
Sardines, canned........1.0............0.013

(Sorry - Impossible to line these up correctly on this -- see the link which also has an article)

Best Fish for Arthritis | Arthritis Diet | Living With Arthritis

If not, well Tal will be nothing but happy that I'm helping to increase the daily view.
Old 04-13-2019, 04:38 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK001 View Post
Is P trying to eat fish high in Omega 3's which supposedly lower inflammation especially from Arthritis? If so, I found this about fish high in Omegas but low in Mercury (although she probably already knows this but just in case):

..........................EPA + DHA.....Mercury
Atlantic mackerel.......2.5............0.05
Lake trout.................1.6............0.071
Salmon.....................1.2 – 1.8....0.022
Herring.....................1.1 - 1.7.....0.084
Sardines, canned........1.0............0.013

(Sorry - Impossible to line these up correctly on this -- see the link which also has an article)

Best Fish for Arthritis | Arthritis Diet | Living With Arthritis

If not, well Tal will be nothing but happy that I'm helping to increase the daily view.
Printed and NOTHING but hand delivered to NOTHING but Mrs. N. She said Grassy azz!

I hope our one Poster doesn't get caught playing with his Hose because of this FireFighter Talk like last year. (No Names No hidden Anything, a Sophomoric Joke).

Our youngest Grandson had his Birthday inside a Firehouse in N.J. today. I swear its true. The Birthday cake was a FireHouse with a Fire Doggie And a FireTruck. He really is cute and the youngest Granddaughter has trained him to tell Abuela that her Toe Nails are Totally Jacked Up, not just Jacked Up, Now Totally.

They are something else. I Facetimed him when he was on the way to his party and he said Poppa are Yous gonna be there, I reminded him we live in Florida and it started a small Poop Storm. I distracted him with a Knock Knock Joke and it worked. I still got it!

Our kids are spoiling the hell out of our Grandchildren but so far I've been able to shut up! So Far! It ain't easy. God, I love those kids and Mrs. N, FORGETABOUTIT!!!
Old 04-13-2019, 04:50 PM
Sage

Quote:
Printed and NOTHING but hand delivered to NOTHING but Mrs. N. She said Grassy azz!

I hope our one Poster doesn't get caught playing with his Hose because of this FireFighter Talk like last year. (No Names No hidden Anything, a Sophomoric Joke).

Our youngest Grandson had his Birthday inside a Firehouse in N.J. today. I swear its true. The Birthday cake was a FireHouse with a Fire Doggie And a FireTruck. He really is cute and the youngest Granddaughter has trained him to tell Abuela that her Toe Nails are Totally Jacked Up, not just Jacked Up, Now Totally.

They are something else. I Facetimed him when he was on the way to his party and he said Poppa are Yous gonna be there, I reminded him we live in Florida and it started a small Poop Storm. I distracted him with a Knock Knock Joke and it worked. I still got it!

Our kids are spoiling the hell out of our Grandchildren but so far I've been able to shut up! So Far! It ain't easy. God, I love those kids and Mrs. N, FORGETABOUTIT!!!
Awww.........I love this. But then again, K says I'm NOTHING but mushy. Sweet stuff there, Nucky. I try not to think about it too much but your stories sure do make me hope to have grandchildren someday. But maybe I better get to TV first. I don't want to be one of those grandparents who refuses to leave the grandchildren. Then I'll definitely owe somebody dinner - lol
Old 04-13-2019, 05:06 PM
Sage

Quote:
Awww.........I love this. But then again, K says I'm NOTHING but mushy. Sweet stuff there, Nucky. I try not to think about it too much but your stories sure do make me hope to have grandchildren someday. But maybe I better get to TV first. I don't want to be one of those grandparents who refuses to leave the grandchildren. Then I'll definitely owe somebody dinner - lol
When the kid got NOTHING but mushy himself I felt a twinge in my fat heart. I got over it quickly and so did the kid. They are so overstimulated with stuff. One thing I will say for their parents, school and clubs and activities come first before any toys are allowed. Our youngest son who wants to move into Oakwood Oaks or Whatever its called dumped one house outta the three he is going to launch so I guess he's serious about coming on down. I let him know how much we love them.

We will never be demoted back to babysitters, we are Loving GrandParents and not Doormats. Sounds Heartless, gotta be tough or they will run us over, all three of our boys, we are the easier softer way and cheaper. Free is good right? Mrs. N is going back for a Communion for the 7-year-old Grandson and everybody is all Jacked Up that I'm not going. I've been there twice since last summer. Time for someone to make the effort to come south. I'm the one an hour away from Mickey & Minnie MOOSE!

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.