What if...

Closed Thread
Old 12-10-2018, 08:07 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bay Kid View Post
If I was still married to the meanest woman in the world I wouldn't have been so lucky for my great life.
There was a time many moons ago when I was married to your ex-wife's sister.

When I stopped looking and trying the best thing that ever happened to me was the Kindest person I ever met was sent to change our lives for the better. Sounds sorta sappy but you appreciate the best wife when you endured the other way around. Talk about lucky, it's like Beauty and The Beast. I'm the Beast!
Old 12-10-2018, 08:10 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
There was a time many moons ago when I was married to your ex-wife's sister.

When I stopped looking and trying the best thing that ever happened to me was the Kindest person I ever met was sent to change our lives for the better. Sounds sorta sappy but you appreciate the best wife when you endured the other way around. Talk about lucky, it's like Beauty and The Beast. I'm the Beast!
I was married to their brother and you are right it makes you really appreciate the good ones.
Old 12-10-2018, 10:06 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,154 Times in 770 Posts

Way too many to mention.
The Beatlemaniacs of The Villages meet every Friday 10:00am at the O'Dell Recreation Center.

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson to William Hamilton, April 22, 1800.
Closed Thread

Tags
worse, tapatalk, sm-n920r4, changed, moment

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.