Worst ad on TV

Closed Thread
Old 03-20-2015, 08:54 AM
Gold member
Default Worst ad on TV

Every time I see the ad for DeLand Kia I cringe. Blaring music flashing lights an annoying avatar all "Gangnam Style" UGH Much worse than the merely annoying attorney ads.
Old 03-20-2015, 08:58 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by LI SNOWBIRD View Post
Every time I see the ad for DeLand Kia I cringe. Blaring music flashing lights an annoying avatar all "Gangnam Style" UGH Much worse than the merely annoying attorney ads.
I agree with you completely!
Old 03-20-2015, 11:28 AM
Sage
Thanked 6,121 Times in 2,237 Posts

Yes, I agree also, but the one with the people gagging over the coffee table is right up there also.
Old 03-20-2015, 11:31 AM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to DonH57

Quote:
For sure. Reminds me I don't want to set foot on the place.
Old 03-20-2015, 12:37 PM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

I really loathe the Flo ads for Progressive. The latest is the worst. No, you can't have sprinkles cause Progressive didn't have the lowest rate, ergo, you're not a winner. Yuck!

Haven't seen the folks gagging around the dinner table and I've pretty much learned to just ignore car dealership ads.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 03-20-2015, 02:52 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwitch View Post
I really loathe the Flo ads for Progressive. The latest is the worst. No, you can't have sprinkles cause Progressive didn't have the lowest rate, ergo, you're not a winner. Yuck!

Haven't seen the folks gagging around the dinner table and I've pretty much learned to just ignore car dealership ads.
Why did you have to remind me about Flo?
Old 03-20-2015, 03:13 PM

I vote for the attorneys. Can't decide who is the worst. Is it the one who pushed the marajuana issue and said the old people who voted against it would be dead when it goes on the ballot again? It could be the one who is honored to help with slip and fall/car accident/motorcycle accident/etc. Since they take at least 40% before expenses, it's no wonder they can afford so much air time.
Old 03-20-2015, 05:26 PM

The push it ad that is the worst They should stick to the what day is it
Old 03-20-2015, 06:19 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

Gee. I like Flo and the push-its. The one I can't stand is the high-pitched, irritating voice of the woman who asks if you know how much you're paying for homeowner's insurance. Or the auto ad couple who are trying to keep the dog & towel from jumping/sliding off the hood of the car while pushing their cars.
Old 03-20-2015, 06:38 PM
Gold member

Quote:
There are 3 or 4 legal services ads I hate much more, although I give you the Kia add is annoying. The victims that "recovered" thousands of dollars after calling this attorney is American marketing at it's worse.
Old 03-20-2015, 06:58 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper1 View Post
There are 3 or 4 legal services ads I hate much more, although I give you the Kia add is annoying. The victims that "recovered" thousands of dollars after calling this attorney is American marketing at it's worse.
Better watch out or I might sue you for saying that. ::
Old 03-20-2015, 07:10 PM
Sage

I hate any ad that yells at you. Why do they think yelling will make you a customer?
Old 03-20-2015, 07:14 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFrance View Post
Gee. Or the auto ad couple who are trying to keep the dog & towel from jumping/sliding off the hood of the car while pushing their cars.
Yea, what's with having to have their mutts in the ad? I know they like their dog but putting it on a car doesn't do a thing for me. If I'm looking for a car I could car less about their dog..
Old 03-20-2015, 08:31 PM
Veteran member

We hate the Rob Lowe ads.. just cringe when they come on and hunt for the remote to MUTE
Old 03-20-2015, 09:30 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

Gee. I love the Rob Lowe ads. My favorite is Painfully Awkward Rob Lowe, who stumbles over the word Cable and who "Can't go when there's people in the room!" It's a pretty good display of acting skill for Rob Lowe to be doing so many different people convincingly. They really get into the character of their particular Rob Lowe personna.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.