Never Never Band on Tuesday 4/19/21

Closed Thread
Old 04-17-2021, 12:05 PM
Thumbs up Never Never Band on Tuesday 4/19/21

On Tuesday March 16th I attended the Lake Sumter Landing Market Square where the band performing was the Never Never Band.
I have reviewed their performances several times. When I go home after they have completed their final set I feel energized by the impressive vocals and instrumentals and this night was no exception.
The band has five regular members. They are Greg Hayworth (vocals and lead guitar), Connie Hayworth(vocals), Sal Fazio (keyboard and vocals), Vernay Riendollar(bass guitar) and Bryan Disbro (drums). On the 16th Bryan was not with the Band. In his place on drums was Jeff Lafrate.
There are three qualities that make me give this Band a five star rating. 1) They play a huge variety of pop and rock music. 2) They work very hard and enjoy performing together. 3) They involve the audience by inviting sing alongs and by playing as many requests as time allows.

Here are some of the songs they performed on the 16th.
"Free Bird" featured a guitar solo by Greg accompanied by Jeff on drums.
"Dont Stop Believin", "Desperado", "Hit Me With Your Best Shot" and "Bad Girls" all had superb vocals by Connie.
"Great Balls of Fire" featured vocals and keyboard by Sal.
"Brown Eyed Girl" had a bass guitar solo played by Vernay.
The surprise tunes were "Wild Rover" which is an Irish pub song which the Band played in honor of St. Patricks Day and The Guns and Roses Classic "Sweet Child O Mine". Both of these songs were well done and enjoyed by the audience.
The next appearance by The Never Never Band will be on April 19th at Lake Sumter Landing.
Come to the square, dance, sing along and make a request. You will have a great time.
Old 04-17-2021, 01:23 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,278 Times in 807 Posts

Never Never Band is a Paul Vesco Band. Paul Vesco and wife Barbara lived here in TV. Paul has a whole music empire and rights / sponsorship to many bands. Some that still play here. Clark Barrios being another. Paul and his wife split and Barbara purchased the entertainment department from The Villages. Paul's orchestra played most events that booked the Savanah center. Greg Hayworth, Sal Fasio, and Clark Barrios were in many of his bands and always close to his right hand side.

Paul Vesco Bands and Orchestra

The CLARK BARRIOS BAND ▶️ SWEET CAROLINE - YouTube In this video is Clark, Greg, and Sal.

Last edited by rustyp; 04-17-2021 at 01:45 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
band, vocals, guitar, drums, 16th

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.