Shout out to the band "He said She said"

Closed Thread
Old 09-16-2017, 10:29 PM
Sage
Thanked 8,931 Times in 2,701 Posts
Default Shout out to the band "He said She said"

I drove my golf cart to LSL for dinner Friday evening not expecting to take in the nightly entertainment, since I never heard of the band "He said She said". However, once I parked the golf cart and heard the music that was it. Forget dinner, I had to take in the rest if the show. Wow, the best show I have ever seen at any of the town squares. The guy playing the guitar, Todd Fulcher, absolutely rocked. The two performers took turns singing great songs while Todd played unbelievable guitar throughout. Not all songs were the typical town square dancing music, but instead some seriously good classic rock. More like a real concert than the run of the mill town square show. Will be watching and hoping for future performances. A must see!
Old 09-17-2017, 07:35 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,295 Times in 2,044 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tophcfa View Post
I drove my golf cart to LSL for dinner Friday evening not expecting to take in the nightly entertainment, since I never heard of the band "He said She said". However, once I parked the golf cart and heard the music that was it. Forget dinner, I had to take in the rest if the show. Wow, the best show I have ever seen at any of the town squares. The guy playing the guitar, Todd Fulcher, absolutely rocked. The two performers took turns singing great songs while Todd played unbelievable guitar throughout. Not all songs were the typical town square dancing music, but instead some seriously good classic rock. More like a real concert than the run of the mill town square show. Will be watching and hoping for future performances. A must see!
I will check them out. Many of these bands who play in the Villages have Facebook pages and/or their own web-sites. If they are on Facebook you can Follow them and even friend them if they agree to it. Some accepted friend requests from me. And I follow others.

He Said She Said | Music For All Occasions

He Said She Said - Home | Facebook

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 09-17-2017 at 07:41 AM.
Old 09-17-2017, 09:46 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,478 Times in 711 Posts

"He said She said" put on an excellent show. The guitarist is the best I've heard that wasn't in a renowned band. Great segue from Santana to Free showing off their talent. And when was the last time you heard the Jimi Hendrix version of the Star Spangled Banner? And somehow they worked a nice take of God Bless the USA into their mix of tunes at the close of a set.

Saw Paisley Craze last night in Brownwood and as good as their lead guitar is, there was a noticeable drop off from the He said She said guitarist.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 09-17-2017, 11:08 AM

Caught the last 20 minutes and was very impressed. Stairway to Heaven was a great way to end my evening. Looking forward to seeing them again.
Old 09-17-2017, 11:21 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
And when was the last time you heard the Jimi Hendrix version of the Star Spangled Banner?
I heard Uncle Bob's Rock Shop perform that a week or so ago at Spanish Springs Square. It was a request and got a standing ovation. The best R&R band of the Villages in my opinion. I prefer the full band sound rather than performing to prerecorded tracks but, I will catch them next time they are in town.

Good Rock &Roll band at Lake Sumter square tonight. 3 For The Road Plus 1

See you there!

Last edited by SFSkol; 09-17-2017 at 11:28 AM.
Old 09-18-2017, 08:20 AM
Soaring Eagle member

They were good for the most part. However...I could do WITHOUT the heavy rock or wild guitar show.
Old 09-18-2017, 08:46 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFSkol View Post
I heard Uncle Bob's Rock Shop perform that a week or so ago at Spanish Springs Square. It was a request and got a standing ovation. The best R&R band of the Villages in my opinion. I prefer the full band sound rather than performing to prerecorded tracks but, I will catch them next time they are in town.

Good Rock &Roll band at Lake Sumter square tonight. 3 For The Road Plus 1

See you there!
Yes 3 For The Road Plus 1 was excellent last night!

A fun group, makes you want to get to dance. Love that they play new songs.
Old 09-18-2017, 03:14 PM

I really liked Steelhorse Band Sat eve at Lk Sumter..good country and R & R
Old 09-22-2017, 04:08 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 784caroline View Post
They were good for the most part. However...I could do WITHOUT the heavy rock or wild guitar show.
Exactly why I like them heavy rock and a good guitar show.
Closed Thread

Tags
town, show, heard, square, music

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.